Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 4 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Name: Ysabel Lyndis Ordo
Appearance: Ysabel still clings to her once even more beautiful self, with the beginning of a patchwork of lines appearing on her face, particularly around her eyes. Her hair is a deep brown, though was cropped close to her head for practical reasons, and her skin is a beautifully rich mahogany. Her eyes are close to black, yet still maintain the brightness of youth despite her age.
Personality: She will act more passive and absent minded than she actually is, but she is always silently scheming. She doesn’t love the King, being that their marriage was arranged, and feels little sadness at his passing, however she had come to respect him over the years. Secretly, she regrets producing a son, as it means he will take her place as the rightful heir to the throne, and has grown to resent Arden as the King spent more time with the knight than his own children. She is a selfish woman, generally only caring about herself, as well as her children. Her weakness is her children; she would do anything to protect them.
Race: Human
Skills: As she is quiet, people often underestimate her, and so she can use this to her advantage to one of on someone. She is mentally strong, and doesn’t let many things get to her. She is also somewhat manipulative, and will use others in order to get her way. She may be able to fend off an attacker, at least until help arrives, though this depends greatly on the skill of said attacker.
Background: Growing up, she had much easier life than many others. Her family was reasonable wealthy, and they lived comfortably with many luxuries. Her marriage was arranged in order to form an alliance between the kingdoms,
Equipment: A stiletto knife concealed in a sheath on her thigh, countless piercings along her ears, and she permanently has at least three rings on each hand.

Last edited by KiloSasha on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 4 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:24 pm

(approved)

Name: Shadow
Skills: Deception, Some skill with blades but nothing to write home about, Fast and agile, Sneaky, skilled at throwing knives
Background he is a young thief from the northern kingdom. He joined the Ravens guild at a young age, a United guild of human assassins, spies, and thieves. He is currently on the road for the capitol looking to lend a hand against the treat of the elves, which threatens even the guild
Equipment: Throwing knives, Katana, semi normal black cloathing and cloak

Last edited by Fang on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Odette nodded in agreement. "Yes, lets continue and not stay here in vulnerable territory." she agreed with Arden. She then waited for the 4 of them to move onwards.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Javek was ready to follow the group, staying by the frightened woman's side.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:05 pm

(Skip to the capitol then?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:24 pm

(Sure)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:06 pm

Meanwhile at the hall of justice!

The capitol of the Eastern Kingdom was a fairly prosperous (Though by no means a rival to the merchant kingdoms of the islands in the far south) and extremely well fortified city. Though there were no great spires or astounding architecture the people of said city seemed generally prosperous and healthy, even the lower classes of society had generally tolerable lives, and serious crime was quite low which was a bit of a rarity among human cities. In the city center was a keep, not a magnificent structure by any means, but as combat ready as they came. Bjorn believed that the grounded appearance of the city and keep allowed him to better reach and understand his people, and for them to better reach and understand him. Perhaps this was true as he was indeed well beloved by his people as a protector by both economic and militaristic means. IT was in the keep where a young wizard by the name of rowan was waiting to once again petition the queen for a research grant to study elven magic
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Ysabel paced the halls, restlessly awaiting the return of her husband. It had become somewhat of a tradition when he was off fighting, despite his assurances that he will be fine. The finely made material of her dress billowed behind her like smoke, its ivory dye contrasting starkly against the dark tones of her skin. She strode aimlessly, passing intersections and doors without really paying attention to where she was going. Her fingers twisted the multiple rings she wore, as nerves clung to her stomach and quickened her pace. He should be back by now...
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:15 pm

As rowan was bugging the guards for another audience with the queen Arden and the others were entering the city gates "This is where we part ways for now" He declared to Ellice and the priest. Typically arden was a rather light hearted sort, a great traveling companion full of jokes and tales of great exploits. He had more or less been that on his way towards the capitol, but there had also hung the clear and heavy weight of the kings death upon his soul, which had made him a bit melancholy as well. He tossed "Ellice" A bag of gold coins "Get yourself a weapon, and traveling supplies I suspect this whole city will be evacuating west soon" he looked to his fellow knight afterwards "You, come with me, we're going to inform the queen, and prince of what has happened" (If you plan on making a princess rish let me know now)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Vesryn had been quiet throughout the journey, avoiding personal questions when she could, and giving vague replies when she couldn't. Hopefully they will just think she is reliving the so called attack of her village. The disguised elf walked behind them, her energy waning quickly, and she knew she would have to hold the illusion for longer, especially in the human city. She learned quickly of the knight who "saved" her's personality, and frankly found him much more amiable than she would have expected for a human. Bah, he can't be trusted. None of them can. From what she has heard of them, they will sooner stab even a fellow human in the back for their own personal gain.

A look of disgust washed over her face momentarily as the human city came into view, but she hastily turned it into a look of what she hoped was wonder. How dare they build cities. Us elves are the superior race! These filthy humans only deserve the dirt beneath their feet. Vesryn's gaze returned to Arden when he spoke, and she caught the pouch of coins nimbly, wondering in hindsight whether she should have been more clumsy about it. "Thank you, kind sir," She said, dipping into a curtsy. "But I am afraid I have no way to repay you."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Odette looked nervous for she hadn't yet seen the queen before. "But sir Arden, what can I tell the majesty and her son, the prince? I wasn't even around to see what happened, surely you can go by yourself, can you not?" she asked him, blushing nervously. She didn't like following orders especially those that involved members of the royal family in them. She feared she might screw up.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:42 pm

"As I said we all need to help each other, There is no need to repay me, just take care of yourself, and lend a hand to others if you can." Arden said to her with a sad smile and a bow. He had not caught on to any of her out of place behavior or evasiveness, while he clearly had gifts in combat, was fairly intelligent in some areas, and quite likeable, he was an honest sort who was ill suited to dealing with or anticipating infiltrators. he looked at his fellow knight and asked "Aye that I can, but soon they will need all knights, and soldiers at the ready"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Vesryn offered him a smile in return for his words, before she turned and headed off on her own. When she would be far enough away from them, and hidden from curious gazes, the illusion dissolved, save from her ears. She sighed in relief and the release of stress and ran her hand down her face. Gods she was exhausted. But she had more work to do. The elf scaled the nearest building, albeit a little more awkwardly than usually due to her tiredness. She crouched, peeking over the side to try and find the party she had recently abandoned. Ah. After a few moments searching, she found them heading towards a keep, where she figured the royal family must live. She pursued them as far as she was able by hopping from building to building, but soon had to abandon that route and return to the ground. She strode purposefully after them, changing her hair colour to a bright copper and fixing up a few other parts of her face.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:12 pm

(let's wait for rishka's princess to be made)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:19 pm

Javek now that he was at the city earlier, and now that things seemed to settle he decided to disband from the group for now as he went to the local inn to sit and relax a bit.

Emron was in his room having some peace and quiet, he was thinking of ordering food soon as he was getting hungry. Either that or he could just go and get it himself.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Name: Epona Leora Ordo
Skills: Stealth, aiming skills, defensive fighting skills, navigational wisdom, fighting at a safe distance, being able to sneak past enemies.
Background: She is the only daughter born of the king and queen and the only princess in the kingdom. The king taught her in case of times of great peril to fight defensively and to master the firing of a crossbow. She grew up very close to her father and in a few words you could say they were inseparable.
Equipment: Leather gloves, silken skirt, leather and steel plated armor, crossbow with arrows, dagger, leather laced women's shoes, and furred shoulder pads.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Approved
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Arden soon pushed his way through the double doors into the throne room, past the guards who mad no move to stop or halt him as they all knew him fairly well given how long he lived their as the king's squire "M'lady I have urgent news!" He called looking around for the queen
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Ysabel heard Arden before she saw him; his familiar yet urgent footsteps echoed along the corridor reached her ears before his voice. She could tell immediately something was up. She hauled up her skirts in both hands and rushed down the corridor to meet the loyal knight, her eyes wide in a panic. "What is it?" She asked, managing to compose herself somewhat before she spoke. "Where is His Majesty?"

~

Vesryn watched the knight disappearing in through the doors, and she spotted how the guards let him past without question before the doors closed. Interesting... The elf abandoned the path that led straight inside, instead took a detour and found a window to climb through. She had to guess where she was, and estimate where the queen would be. She soon heard their frantic voices, and ducked behind a suit of armour in order to listen.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Arden knelt as he reached the queen and delivered the news "It is with a grave heart m'lady that I must inform you The king.... The king was felled by a concealed archer upon the field of battle, and the army fell with him. Complete and utter annihilation in the face of seemingly endless foes. I fled the battle on his final orders to return with a warning and aid in the capitals evacuation. We must lead the people west through dragon fang pass where the elves will not know to follow." Arden delivered the kings final orders and the terrible news to the newly made widow
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Glass pottery could be heard shattering as Princess Epona stepped into the room. Her eyes were wide and she was panting, her mouth gaped open. Apparently she had heard the obvious knight's words and had been shocked to hear her father hadn't made it back alive. "No! He can't be! Tell me this isn't true! That my father isn't dead!" she shouted at him, her eyes watery with oncoming tears. He's been with me from the very beginning, he can't be dead now! she thought to herself.

Odette stood silently with her head bowed in respect and vigil to the fallen king.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Emron was walking to the dining hall to get something to eat and heard the echos coming from the main hall as something was shattered. He immediately sneaked closer and hid behind a pillar to hear what was going on as there was a knight talking to his mother and his sister looked shocked.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Ysabel froze at his words, her lips parted slightly in shock. The shattering glass made her start, and she spun in time to see her daughter, who's expression mirrored her own. Her eyes moistened in response to Epona's, but she blinked the tears back. No, I must be strong. She was a mother first, a queen second; the Knight can wait. The queen strode towards and embraced her grieving daughter in a hug. "I'm sorry," She breathed, her voice barely audible.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Epona hugged her mother tightly. "No! It can't be true! He's always been there for me!" she said tearfully, her head against her mother's body and she stood there and sobbed. Her whole life her father's been there, through peril, he even taught her so many good and wonderful things, and now the person responsible for them is dead. She couldn't handle these emotions! She was the princess, she was supposed to show how strong she could be just like her mother did, but alas, she couldn't! Not ever! Her own father, the figure who was always there, would never be there anymore!
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Emron figured what was going on as he watched how sorrowful his sister was, it would seem he had to take his father's place then. Something he wasn't that keen on, but the duties of a prince were a must and so he walked from his hiding spot and spoke. "So the king is dead... You tried your best knight Arden, and thanks for not abandoning your duty and came back to give us these unfortunate news." Emron said and folded his arms to think about the situation.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next