Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 22 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:43 pm

"yeah, a shaman gave me that, back up north" The knight casually explained to ves as he saw her cheeks flare up and noticed her not leaving
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 22 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:47 pm

"Oh, you're from the north?" She asked tilting her head. She then shook her head, dropping her gaze to the floor. "Anyway, I will leave you to bathe in peace," She said before exiting the room. Her cheeks still held the splash of colour, as much as she prayed it to go away, but she made her way to where to dragon was anyway. It wasn't often when she would discover such a beast, and wished to make the most of it.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Cordath was rather thoughtfully staring out at the sky sitting sightly outside of the cave "Well someone has red cheeks" he commented without looking at her

"sky?" shadow asked as they flew up
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Parath flew higher and due to the change in the atmosphere around her knew they were in the clouds now. When they finally broke the surface of the clouds, Shadow was able to see the night sky high above them.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 pm

His noticing made her blush even more, but she ignored his statement, despite not knowing how he could tell. "Thank you for healing me," She said after a moment of awkward silence, before she slid down the wall of the cave until she was seated with her back to the wall. Gods, she was thanking so many people lately. She hoped this would be the last time for a good while. She hated being helpless, or needing someone to help her. She was quite surprised the dragon had done so without argument, being that her race made most of his go wild and feral, and destroyed all the hard work they had done for the goblins in an instant.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:09 pm

"Why wouldn't I have healed you?" the dragon asked her looking over to the elf and tilting his head at her "I don't have a reason to hate you, and young Arden seems to fancy you quite a bit" the dragon replied cassually
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:15 pm

"You have a reason to hate my race," She replied, shrugging. "As far as you knew, I could have killed Arden, and tried to kill you once I was healed." She doubted she would indeed be able to kill the dragon, hence the reason she included the word "try." She had no doubt that killing Arden would have been a problem; he seemed more laid back around her, and certainly wouldn't be prepared if she were to try and kill him. Though, her oath will let her do no such thing, but she doubted she'd do it anyway even if she wasn't sworn to him. "I'm sorry?" She asked, as his last statement fully processed, the fading crimson of her cheeks rushing back at full force. "I think... you are mistaken."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:24 pm

Parath hovered in the air and wondered what Shadow would want to do next. "Would you want to see how fast I can fly?" she asked him curiously.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:25 pm

"After two thousand years studying humans it is quit clear he has developed some feelings for you" the dragon said to the elf woman with a chuckle at her last words " and you seem to have snuck a few looks at him yourself judging by your particular shade of crimson" the dragon added

Yes!" shadow said rather excited
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Parath chuckled. "You might want to hold on really tight now." she said before she folded her wings down and dived down to the earth at an impressive speed.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Vesryn had no more words to reply on that particular subject, and so changed the subject as quick as she could. "How do you know Arden?" She asked, hoping her brisk change of subject wasn't too apparent.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm

It was indeed quite apparent and she could have sworn she saw the dragon smile but he didn't call her out on it "I knew the king quite well, raised him to an extent. Arden was like a son to him in that he was less of a ponce than his actual son, who you may have met. He ended up making arden his squire sense he was something of the odd one out among his own family, being weaker and unable to turn into a beast full of berserker rage."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Huh, she wasn't aware such a beast would be capable of smiling. "Yes, I have met that new fool of a king," She replied, with a roll of her eyes. If he was smart, he would have agreed to her death, rather than keeping her as a pet where she would be closer to the royal family. "Do you know why Arden is unable to do so?" She asked, curiously. It was none of her business, so she wouldn't blame the dragon from not telling her, even if he knew.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:57 pm

"A fool indeed" the dragon nodded in agreement "The young king takes all the worst parts of both parents, with none of the cleverness or strength that made them potent. In truth the king always intended to name arden his heir upon death but waited too long" The dragon explained before replying in a quieter tone of voice, after thinking it over a bit "Most don't know this aside from his father, , myself, and the king, even his supposed mother had her memories altered by a wizard, but Arden is a bastard"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:07 pm

"Oh," Vesryn's eyes widened slightly at this new information. "My, that is quite a dilemma. And Arden doesn't know?" She asked, figuring he wouldn't. She imagined he may have spoken up about it before, but that may hurt the royal family, and he didn't seem the type of person to do such a thing.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:34 pm

"He does not" The dragon nodded at her to confirm her suspicion " But he is the kings oldest and favorite child, if the king had lived longer he would have been named his heir. The king was also close to hid daughter but she's a bit emotional, ironically the new king would have been his last choice just behind the groundskeeper" the dragon joked the last part
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:44 pm

I have just seen a possible king completely naked, was Vesryn's only thought, and blood rushed to her cheeks once again. And he has seen her nude too. Good going, Vesryn... "Oh," she let out an awkward, humourless laugh at the dragon's joke.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:48 pm

The dragon chuckled at her "That's one way to look at it" the dragon said
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:09 pm

The rest of the knight was fairly uneventful, except for when arden realized he had no clean clothes so he washed the clothes he had and hung them up to dry before going to sleep in one of the two guest beds located fairly close to eachother lying under a blanket. When morning came the dragon was already gone , arden awoke and headed outside to fetch his clothes off the drying pole outside, not carrying a weapon
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Mandrake was spying on his close by, not really bothered by the sight of him being nude. He watched as the knight started to place his pants on before pulling out his longsword and charging towards him. He imagined his appearance would be enough to make the knight trip on his clothes and fall to the ground.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Vesryn had the best night sleep in a long time, and slept like a log in the free spare bed. Once she had awoken, however, she found Arden had left his bed. Her armour was still lying in a heap on the ground, and she regretting not at least washing it as she pulled it back on, forgoing the bear pelt. It didn't give her enough room to move, and she would always have the thought nagging on her mind of it slipping during a fight. She idly wondered if she'd ever get her weapons back, especially now since she had left Arden's dagger back at Odette's body. Oops. She sighed and stretched, letting out a yawn before making her way casually out into the main cave area, wondering where Arden was, though wasn't terribly concerned. He's a big man, he can take care of himself.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:24 pm

arden did indeed trip giving a shout as he did so, he managed to tackle the elf to the ground so the elf would not be able to get a good and powerful hit on him with his blade
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Despite being tackled to the ground, Mandrake was still able to stab him slightly in his right arm. He grinned evilly at this, because as he faces him he realizes it was the same knight that had broken his wrist. He got up from the ground and faced him. "Remember me?" he asked coldly, a deadly glint in his eyes.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:31 pm

as mandrake was getting up arden grabbed the elf and threw him to the ground a few yards away "Yeah I hope you enjoyed that cause you're not gonna be around long enough to enjoy another" arden growled at him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Mandrake slowly stood up. "You're not going to live to hurt me ever again!" he roared before charging straight at him, aiming his sword for his gut area.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next