Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:00 pm

"It was the least any knight could do, but myself in particular" The young knight said to Emron. In truth while the king had always tried to make time for his children and bring them up right, he had always been more ardens mentor than his own childrens
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 5 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Ysabel comforted Epona as long as she needed, and released her when she was sure the princess had calmed down slightly. Her gaze traveled to her son, the prince... soon to become the king. She didn't feel he was old enough for such a responsibility yet, but it wasn't up to her; being that she was foreign, she has no choice but to abide by their laws. She was proud, at the very least, at how sensible Emron was taking the news; he was starting to sound like a king. "If there is anything else you need, Arden, do not hesitate to inform us," She said, turning back to the knight once again.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:24 pm

"Arden shook his head "I need nothing, the people need a plan of action however, this city will not hold against the army it is to face in mere days"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:27 pm

The queen dipped her head in response. "Do what you will." She had no interest nor knowledge of how to properly prepare for a war, and so trusted Arden to sort the city out. She would assist in any way she could, of course, but there was little she was able to do.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:27 pm

Epona couldn't help but shudder at sir Arden's words. She did not like the threat of war and bloodshed, and the fact that the armies were responsible for killing her father, she was furious and wanted revenge.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Emron nodded to what Arden said, he walked closer to him. "I will accompany you as we arrange our army and put up defenses, we can arrange a war council and you will be in it. Now, I'm sure you need rest after the journey so go to the barracks to get some food and drink. You are dismissed for now..." Emron said as he was getting ready to get to the dining room to eat himself before they initiate the council. "I need someone to deliver messages to the nobles about the council, who in here has the quickest feet...?" Emron asked before he would leave.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Arden did not knowhow to respond at first, the young king did not understand what they were dealing with. He would have remained silent, but that would be the doom of them all. "My liege you do not understand we have no time for defenses or a war council, there are fewer than a hundred actual soldiers left at your command, and half of the kingdom is already gone. We need to evacuate. We cannot wait for a war council" Arden boldly cautioned the king, acting well outside of his station.

(I take it the elf heard what he said about the pass earlier?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Emron shook his head, the situation was much more dire than he had anticipated. "I see... Well, I guess we should not waste time then... Someone write the notices for the messengers and send them across the city to inform our people immediately. Arden, go speak with the writer and someone bring this man some food and drink while he is at it, we can't waste too much time doing this." Emron said as he went to pack some of his things and prepare for travel, he motioned his sister and mother to do the same. Emron wondered if this will be enough though, he was still very inexperienced in the duties of a king but he tried his best.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:52 pm

(Aye)
Vesryn listened intently to the goings on with the royal family and the knight, guessing their movements from how close their voice sounded and their footsteps. Dragon Fang Pass? Interesting... A smile tickled the corners of her lips as a plan formed in her mind. Oh, she would truly return a hero if she were the cause of ridding the world of hundreds of the humans. Yes, that would be much better than getting rid of only the royal family.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:56 pm

amond bowed in confirmation and was about to go do that when the figure of rowan who had eventually found a way in by evading the guards appeared in in the doorway " I can do all that writing with magic almost instantly" The wizard who most definitely was not supposed to be there bragged
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Ysabel watched as her son dished out orders like a proper king, the feeling of needing to protect him from harm rose to the surface, but she could hardly do much. She sent a silent prayer to whoever listened that her children would be unharmed throughout this no doubt treacherous journey. She dipped her head respectfully at her son, before making herself busy with packing any necessities, helping Epona if necessary. The queen waved away any maid who came to assist their packing; they had more important things to be doing. She worked speedily, though surprisingly calmly. It was a skill of hers, to push all her worries to the side in order to focus on a job. It was part of the reason she kept herself so busy all the time.

Ysabel turned to the doorway at the sound of Rowan's voice, and sent a kindly smile his way, though it did not reach her eyes. "Rowan," She said in the way of greeting. "I am glad you're here. Please do all you can to help speed up this process."

Last edited by KiloSasha on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:44 am

(anyone going to deal with rowan?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:16 am

(I might with Mandrake)

Odette looked towards Arden. "Shall I be the messenger and help with evacuation, sir?" she asked him calmly. She didn't know the king all that well, so she wasn't as emotional.

Epona frowned deeply as the situation was more dire than she expected. She would like to say "no" and that she'd want to stay. But then she knew that would probably count as suicide. She couldn't forgive those who had killed her father. She hated elves, and if they ran into any she would kill them with an arrow to the brain.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:04 pm

(I meant is anyone going to address his offer, or the fact that he broke in?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:05 pm

(I didn't see what happened! XD)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:07 pm

(Well look back
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Epona couldn't help but notice Rowan and she walked over to him. "Is there something I can help you with?" she asked him curiously.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:17 pm

"Yes" An exasperated Rowan replied repeating his offer that somehow everyone had misses "I was saying I can take care of those letters you needed instantaneously "Also I kinda broke in by kicking one of the guards in the shin and running. So if you could stop those guards from chasing me that'd be great..." he said jumping behind her as about eight members f the royal guard storm into the room with blades drawn
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Epona remained calm and elegant before she put her hands out and blocked Rowan from their attacks. "Relax, members of the royal guard. He is no threat to be dealt with." she commanded them calmly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:21 pm

(I guess i'll wait for koyu now)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Emron was packing his stuff, he had changed his attire from the royal clothes into something more fitting that allowed him to use a sword with no problem. After he had gathered all the necessary things he headed back down to the main hall with his shortsword strapped to his belt in its sheath and he was wearing some leather armor.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:50 pm

At the behest of the queen rowan begins about I twelve stanza incantation after which a pile of already written letters are dropped out of nowhere onto emeron's head

Arden meanwhile heads down to the local armory to get a new sheild
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Emron looks up as a shadow was cast on to him which made him wonder what it was above him, soon the letters fell down on him and he was standing half buried in letters looking disappointed. "Sigh... Who is responsible for this...?" He asks in a monotone way, obviously not amused.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Epona ran over to her brother's side and helped him. "A wizard." she answered him as she before she reached down and started picking up the letters.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:00 pm

"That would be me" Rowan said to the king scratching the back of his head as he sees his spell has left the king of these lands half burried
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next