Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Vampires

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rise of the Vampires - Page 4 Empty Re: Rise of the Vampires

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Nenet, on the other hand, wasn't overly fussed on the man. But she wasn't particularly fond of many people. Sure, he was interesting to converse with on some occasions, but she didn't trust him. She just flashed her winning smile, and gave a subtle nod. "Yes, indeed. That was quite the incident..." She said, tapping her lip thoughtfully. It was just for show; she really couldn't care.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:22 pm

"It is surprising to find you here, in the court of your greatest enemy, and yet it is no surprise at all"He replies bluntly.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 pm

"Well, you know what they say, Pyotr," She responded airily, growing bored with his company already. "Keep your enemies close."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Orlock was soon on the scene now that he saw Nenet was growing bored of her company, and he was free. His goal was simple, he wanted her on his team "Nenet my dear, just who I was looking to see. I do apologize about my being engaged in business earlier" The old vampire approached her with a cheerful demeanor
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:55 am

Kane was just there slightly eavesdropping on their conversations, he took another sip from the wine.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:34 am

Pyotr takes this as his cue to leave "It would seem you two have business " He states politely and strolls off.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:31 am

"Ah, Orlock!" She said, not having to feign the bright smile that took over her face at the sight of him. Finally, some interesting conversation. "Oh, worry not," She waved her hand dismissively. "It gave me time to catch up with old friends." She linked her arm within his. "Shall we walk?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:57 am

"I could stretch my legs." The Vampire lord said to her in a casual manner "How are you, and your family these days?"  Orlock asked as he walked with her it was the polite, and formal thing they each must ask in the social dance of vampiric politics. "I hope your brother is recovering well." He found Vashad's story on that incident amusing, and though he did not say so Nenet knew him well enough to know he had been amused by it
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:15 am

"All well," She responded dismissively, but gave a slight laugh at his next statement. "I doubt his pride will ever recover." Good thing too, his pride and ego was infuriating. "And you? How have you and your family been?" She hoped he won't say too much about his family, as she honestly couldn't care less about them.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:20 am

Kane pretended that he wasn't listening to their conversation as he looked all the other guests in here and took slight sips from his wine but he was listening to their every word.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:34 am

"Well last I checked they were still dead Nenet." Nenet knew this as he had never been part of a vampire family he was a turned human, he suspected she enjoyed rubbing it in, but he laughed a little as her jab amused his morbid sense of humor. "I'm a smidge less  dead  myself, but the night is still young. I take it your family wants you to keep an I on who I recruit at this little get together, Or do you just enjoy my company that much?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:44 am

"It certainly is," She responded to his state of undeath. She certainly wouldn't mind being the one to end his life, but right now, he was useful. "Well, you know what my dear family is like," She said, sighing softly. "They can't stand people doing independent things without their say-so."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 am

"Oh I certainly do." Lord Orlock said to her, he knew her family before she was born, and there was a time their disgust of him was far more overt when he was a young lone vampire with little to his name, now he was one of the most personally powerful vampires on the planet, and commanded the loyalty of far more troops they had developed a healthy fear of him. Honestly the ruthless, and devious little creature he was walking with was probably the best person of the bunch which really said something of how absolutely shitty the others were. "They certainly like to keep.. informed, but who doesn't eh? Of course if you get tired of these dull tasks I could see you as a rather powerful Duchess." He  added smoothly, he knew she must be insulted by the errand boy task her family assigned her.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 am

Nenet was about to respond, but then her gaze flicked to the young vampire who was evidently eavesdropping on them. Smoothly, she led Orlock away from him, lest he hear something he is not supposed to. "It is certainly tempting," She replied once she was sure there were no others lurking around. It is especially tempting to do it against her family's wishes. She knew they would wish her to only join Orlock if it meant she were able to smuggle them back information about him. But she had no desire to do such a thing; all information she would gather from him would be kept for herself alone, and perhaps Wolnir as well. Sometimes talking about it helped her think of what her next course of action was, even if it was with someone so empty headed. She cast him a smile. Her brother was actually the one fishing for information, she knew everyone would suspect her of being the one to do so. Her brother is an oaf at most things, but he was skilled at this task. Everyone knew of the former, but the latter was well hidden for moments such as these. She knew that people would keep their guard up around her, and less so for brother dear. Though she had warned him that if he fucks it up, she would flay him alive and nail him to the balcony by his toes. Personally.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 am

Kane noticed that she was leading Orlock further away from him as they continued their discussion, now he was not able to listen to their conversation and maybe learn a few things that might be helpful for him. Guess he just had to stay put for now and enjoy the party until he is put to work.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 am

Of course the only problem with her brother gathering information, is that no one important enough to know Orlock's plans has any desire to gossip with a buffoon, some information could be gathered from the servants,but it was buried beneath a hail of misinformation, false rumors Orlock was clever to spread. "My lady I will be blunt your family, powerful as they may be clings to their life hiding from the light, you know that I seek to bring our kind back into power in this world  if you join me you could rule nations, humans would fear your name, and cower before you. I beg of you My lady do not waste yourself hiding in shadows, emerge, and stand with us as we engulf this world in darkness." Orlock took a risk, speaking to Nenet genuinely, but he needed her, and h knew she craved more than her family could give her. Orlock was not seeking to use her, he needed her, but he hoped that he could bring about an age that benefited all the dark.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:35 am

But of course, people will tend to talk more freely around her brother, as they don't suspect him of being able to process large words. Nenet's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, as she studied the man before her. She supposed it was time for a change, she always knew there was more in this world for her to do rather than hiding away and slaughtering random humans. "What must I do?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:56 am

"You do what vampires do , you will conquer, and then you will rule, more specifically You'll be in charge of taking western europe, and then owning western Europe, A daunting task I know, one that will require a degree of espionage to supplement the army you'll be given, but the reward will be control of europe I know you are more than capable, and Vashad will be under your command." Orlock said to her now that they were away from prying ears
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:29 pm

"I see," She responded thoughtfully, drawing the side of her lip into her mouth to nibble on it. "Espionage..." She murmured. "That should be interesting, and easy enough."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:47 pm

"Indeed"I'm going to give you an army, and put you in charge of that entire theater of the war" Orlock said to her calmly , he had faith in her abilities.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Meanwhile Pyotr is conversing with Vashad over what the ingredients for the spiced blood wine are , and how Pyotr could acquire them.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:16 am

She was silent for a moment, just mulling it over in her mind. Her family wouldn't be happy, no not at all. But she had Wulnir and will soon have an army, she had no cause to fear. "Then I accept."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:41 am

"Welcome to the revolution, meet me in the war room tomorrow, we'll divvy up the armies, and formally assign roles, since i have a couple  new recruits" Lord Orlock offered a toast "To victory good Duchess" he said to her using her tittle to be
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:50 am

A soft smile, full of whispers and secrets, as she raised her glass. "To victory."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:05 am

(Skip?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent