Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Vampires

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rise of the Vampires - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the Vampires

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Nenet flashed Vashad a smile without skipping a beat. She liked the man, she couldn't be disappointed that he had interrupted her from her goal. But her perception of the definition of like was entirely different from other peoples'. She wouldn't mind seeing his mangled corpse at the bottom of a cliff, but she could stand to be around him, and that was enough to guarantee her respect. "My dear Vashed, I would indeed love to catch up," She said smoothly, voice like liquid gold. Taking the hint, she linked her arm within his as they headed off for refreshments. "Tell me, how have you been. Well, I hope?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:32 pm

"I am well, as usual my dear" Vashad had a lot of fun with Nenet, that is to say trying to destroy, and sabotage each other, many times the two had matched wits when her family  would attempt to sabotage Orlock in various ways. Orlock was no fool, and used vashad to ward them off. Vashad was  clever, and played the majority of Nenet's family like a fiddle, as they were spiteful, and manipulative but less thoughtful than Nenet herself, Like his master he held nenet's family in contempt, but was rather fond of her even if she was a ruthless manipulator who had nearly gotten him killed more than once. He had manipulated, and nearly gotten her killed as well, but he would on occasion let her slip away for another bout, fond of his sparing partner; Vashad suspected she had done the same for him more than once. "How's the family?"

Orlock looked at kane , and gave him orders. "Swear a blood oath to me." He said, as he knew it was the only way to be certain this gift would be loyal to him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Kane nodded, it was understandable why he would want that but he got no objections anyway since Orlock was his new master anyway. Kane would then start doing the Blood Oath, swearing his loyalty to him this way.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:45 pm

Nenet likewise enjoyed their little quarrels, life would be dull without someone who could match her wits and cunning. Her family, of course, detested the man. For both his not being of their kind, as well as how often he has thwarted their plans. Nenet was merely intrigued. As much as she wouldn't mind seeing the end of him, she would be disappointed if he popped his clogs early and left her to deal with the boring aristocratic bullshit without a little excitement once in a while. "All well," She said airily. "My fool of a brother insisted he accompany me here." With a graceful wave of her pale, slender hand, she motioned to the younger boy who was currently trying his luck in flirting with some giggling ladies. The two shared many features, but Nenet wasn't overly fond of the boy. His temper was too short, his patience even less so. It is safe to say he didn't inherit the intellect that proudly ran through her family's blood. He was useful, she had to admit, in some things. But very little.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:01 pm

Orlock Gave a nod after the blood Oath was sworn, and gave him one order "Go, and enjoy yourself for now." He then went to have lighter conversation with some of the vampires in attendence, particularly ones without family, he hoped to recruit the more capable ones.

"Ah i think I remember him..." A few decades ago he had been sent to kill vashad, who had somehow managed to convince him he was a ferret. Nenet could remember him trying to climb on their mother's shoulder, an chittering at everyone upon his return. "well if you ever wish for more intelligent company Orlock is still looking for nobles for his kingdom." Orlock was part of a movement to restore the vampire kingdoms of old, and bring the dark forces of the world out of hiding once again.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Kane nodded again in response, guess they would get better acquainted after all of this is over. Kane went around and took a drink as he looked at all the other guests in the party, all of them high and mighty vampires mixed with some lone ones with no real status.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Nenet's lips had formed a thin line as she stared at the pillock she unfortunately shared a name with. The embarrassment of the family; Nenet was surprised her mother had not yet simply done away with him. She certainly would have had she not known she'd be skinned alive if she did so without permission. And that was the generous option. "I told you I would think about it," She responded to his statement, turning to look back at her companion. "Although... The prospect has been growing more tempting by the day." She knew Orlock would have rules, against the needless slaughter of the weak humans, which was entirely unlike what she was used to. But what he doesn't know will never hurt him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:32 pm

Orlock was indeed very adamant about maintaining the village by his castle, He didn't mind the occasional murder of transiant humans though he did not partake as he lacked the sadistic urges of most vampires, but maintaining the food supply was key. It was his lack of blatant Sadism that allowed him to befriend Vashad at a young age. Now Vashad was quite powerful, but at one time not much separated him from a human. Not that Vashad cared much for humans, he just found it funny he was sharing a drink with one who looked t humans like something she scraped off her shoe. He handed Nenet a drink, it was a type of spiced blood preserved by magic and made warm as if it came straight from the vein, quite delicious to vampires, he invented it. He opted for the wine though as he was not a vampire "Well Just remember the drinks are better here. Cheers"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:45 pm

Pyotr Kravchenko strolls through the ball room door humbly, a small smile on his face as he waves to a few familiar faces. He is well known by those of the court for his sharp tongue, mastery of the sword and integrity. At his side is his confidant Lana Alexeyev although young she is seasoned in the arts of politics and manipulation. They are a powerful duo, although they hold no lordship as of yet and are relatively un-established.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Nenet took the drink in her slender fingers, and brought it to her nose for a whiff. "Mmm, cinnamon?" She asked, detecting the faint spices laced amidst the sweet metalic scent of blood. She raised the glass to him, following it with a "cheers," before taking a sip. Her tongue flicked out to lick the crimson stain from her full lips once she lowered the goblet once again. "Mm, you are correct. This is delicious."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:02 pm

Orlock saw the two vampires he recognized to be a powerful, but unestablished pair, Well he of course was more than happy to establish them, the entire hidden purpose of this party was vampire recruitment. "Greetings younglings." He said, and approached them with a smile as they walked in "Glad to see some fresh faces around here"

"You were born a century after the old empire fell so you may not remember this but for a while after the Vampire kingdoms fell we were all hiding under rocks. Orlock was able to survive without blood, a testament to his magical abilities, but I found a way to preserve blood, and we mad a killing from starving vampires, especially after i started spicing it." Vashad said with a devious grin.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:08 pm

"And I am pleased to see you Lord Orlock, it is an honor, I have tell of many of your great feats" Pyotr says dipping into a modest bow , Lana going into a courtesy as she says "We are glad to have been invited to such a prestigious event Lord Orlock"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:10 pm

"Fascinating," She responded smoothly, taking another delicate sip. Her gaze flicked around at the other party goers, eyes taking on a careful, calculating glint.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:19 pm

"I believe i've heard of you two but never had the pleasure. Pyotr, and Lana, am i right?" Orlock asked offering a hand to shake, his interest suggested that he may have planned for their presence specifically.

Her brother was shooting her a glare after seeing her with Vashad who had embarrassed him so
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Nenet flashed her dear brother a sickly sweet smile and a delicate wave, before turning back to Vashad, smile disappearing and she shot him an exasperated look accompanied by a sigh.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:23 pm

(What country are they in right now , and what language are they speaking?)
Pyotr's eyebrows rise a touch as he hears Orlock's words but quickly settle as he shakes the hand with a firm grip "Yes , I am Pyotr Kravchenko , this is my confidant and aide Lana Alexeyev" He replies , his accent is strong but Orlock get's the distinct feeling that he could turn if off if he wanted to.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:30 pm

(nonspecific fictional eastern european country) 

"Ah brotherly love" Valstad joked watching the interaction 

"Yes i've heard you are both promising young vampires without lordships in the families." Orlock said to them both politely
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:33 pm

"Love," She scoffed, shaking her head.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:37 pm

"Then you have heard correctly my lord , we have been seeking a noble cause to serve for a small while now " Lana explains sharply as she examines Orlock.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Vashad just chuckled again, he found it interesting how detached they could all be from such things.

"Well I might have a lordship or two available, It'll take more than myself alone to forge a kindom like those of old" Lord  orlock stated casually "But where are my manners, can i offer you some refreshments?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:46 pm

"I would appreciate a drink yes" Chris replies nodding with a small smirk.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Orlock wasted no time introducing the pair to Vashad's spiced blood

"Well if you don't love them do you trust them? Or do you find them to be stellar company?" Vashad cunningly asked her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:58 pm

"You forget yourself," Nenet responded, eyes narrowing a fraction. He was still nothing more than a manservent, a body guard.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Pyotr nods and as he clinks his glass with Lana utters "на здоровье" , he then drinks deeply.As he finishes he smiles "A most splendid drink indeed , may I ask who the maker was ?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:13 pm

"I'm known for that" Vashad replied to her coolly his job was certainly more as a lieutenant, court mage and spymaster, but then added "Forgive me my lady, but if I didn't i'd never get anything done. I mean you no disrespect."

"That would be my sorcerer Vashad, he learned how to preserve blood after the fall of the old kingdoms." Orlock cheerfully explained.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next