Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Vampires

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rise of the Vampires - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of the Vampires

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:20 pm

"Indeed," She responded. She did the same, but wasn't so keen on people fishing for information on her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:26 pm

"Well if there's anything this not quite so humble sorcerer can do for you please don't hesitate to ask" Vashad began to sense it was time to take his leave.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:31 pm

"My thanks," She said, flashing a charming smile, before making her way someplace else to find another way to entertain herself.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:42 pm

His eyes widen as he realizes the age of the vampire standing before him "The Old kingdom you say?" He says with slight surprise.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:54 pm

"I was about four hundred when it fell" Orlock said with a nod  reminiscing, about the old world "It was a time when  we didn't have to hide, and that's what I long for once again."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:58 pm

His eyes widen even more "400? You were older than I am now when the fall took place?" He replies raising a brow.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:47 pm

"I suppose I was" Orlock said to him "I remember after it fell we were all hiding under rocks for a century or two, no matter what some proud vampires will tell you, we didn't endure, we hid, most of us died anyway. Hell we're still hiding in the remote corners of the world today. I'm through hiding."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:51 pm

Pyotr nods "What does that mean , for the rest of the world?" While Pyotr is no major human rights activists , it is noted that he spent an amount of time serving in the human Russian army as a cassock , so he may have garnered some affection for them during his service.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 pm

"Well that's decided by the lords of the new order. I certainly have nothing against humans, nor am I in love with them" The vampire lord gave a shrug
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:56 pm

"I speak not only of the humans my lord, there are others, fellow creatures of the night , who have been subjugated in the past , it would seem wise to take a more lenient course of action should we rise once more, lest history repeats itself" He replies .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 am

"We vampires are the supreme beings of the night; we are the strongest and the most powerful, as such it is natural for us to rule over our brothers in darkness, to deny Vampires their right to rule is to allienate our strongest, and invite division along with invite disaster." Orlock said to the younger more idealistic vampire . "However our brothers in darkness are just that, brothers. My Sorcerer Vashasd is no servant, he is my friend, and has been since before the fall of the kingdoms. To neglect the rights of our brothers, and treat them poorly also invites division. So in short while vampire would still rule there would be laws in place to protect the rights of other dark creatures, rights to property, to not being tortured to death for a lord's amusement, and all that. I'd instate universal laws regarding the mass slaughter of humans as well because we need their blood, but they are a species that with few exceptions, would wipe us off the face of the earth even when treated well they will rip you to shreds; the light in them compels them to, and so as long as the human population is producing blood i will not second guess my lords, and i will not invite division over it lest we all perish. So creatures of darkness will have universal rights, but i leave human management to each lord." Orlock calmly, and frankly laid out his plan
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:16 am

Kane was around enjoying his drink as well as observing the other guests that went by, honestly though Kane did not remember the last time he was given this much freedom. It felt strange to him, to just be here doing his own things and not taking constant orders from his master. He was not sure what all of this meant, but guess he was having a little fun even if he did not show it.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:25 am

Pyotr nods , a hand to his chin as he listens to the well laid out plan intently "Your cause seems a most sensible one, one that seems well rooted in a sense of fairness , yet understands the hierarchy, one that takes the world as it is , yet seeks to make it in some way better" He states slowly , as though chewing on all of this, after a moment's pause he turns to Lana and after a short and terse conversation in Russian, Pyotr turns back to Orlock "If you will truly follow this plain you have laid before me, then I would be honored to join you "
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:40 am

Orlock pretended not to learn Russian, though  he in fact did; Not for political purposes or anything, it's just interrupting their conversation would be awkward, and impolite. "Alright well stick around after the party, and I know the perfect place to begin expansion. That reminds me you two seem to work as a team, so unless there are any objections, I'd like you to watch two neighboring territories if possible." Vampires were extremely rare in fact Orlock believed there were less than forty across the globe, in fact probably closer to twenty, which is why despite their incredible power they needed, and wood always need other creatures of darkness. Even if Lana wished to stay a mere confidant, she'd need to act as a lord at points in his campaign.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Name Wolnir
Age unknown at least 300
Gender male
Race Demon Knight
Appearance 11 ft tall Always appears to be in full plate armor, which is dark blue with silver symbols on it 
Skills: Some infernal magic, weapon master, incredible fighter
Background Wolnir is A demon knight who serves Nenet. He is quiet, and intimidating; he's determined, and very useful was even able to kill a vampire at Nenet's order; Although he's also dumb as a sack of dumb, unlike Nenet's brother he knows it, and his place. His magic is also far less powerful than a vampire's, Only his physical and melee prowess rival one.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:51 pm

The looming Demon Knight Wolnir stood as a hulking armored statue near Nenet, he only moved when she did. He overheard her dealings with Vashad, but was loyal enough to Nenet he wouldn't breathe a word to her father.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Wolnir was probably the only person that Nenet trusted fully, more so than even her family. She knew he would never betray her, and he knew the consequences if the very thought ever crossed his mind. He was a comforting shadow, always standing in the background, always ready to lay down his life for her. He was a complete and utter buffoon, but he was useful. Her gaze scanned the crowd, before landing on some young vampire whom she has not had the pleasure of being acquainted with. So she went over to do just that.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Kane was just standing there on his lonesome scanning the crowd gathered here, he was holding a glass of the Spiced Blood and was taking sips from it every once in a while. He noticed someone approaching, and slowly turned his head to that direction.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Nenet flashed him a friendly smile, as she swayed over to the kid. It was incredibly misleading compared to her thoughts: she was judging the hell out of him. He didn't look intimidating in the least, so that is not the reason for everyone's leaving him alone. Evidently he knows no one, or he simply prefers the silence. He is observant: she could see his eyes scanning the crowd, and he had noticed her coming over. His posture spoke of a fighter, the way he held himself. "I don't believe we have had the pleasure," She purred, looking as if she were a tiger observing her prey.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Kane wondered who this woman was, she had earlier almost interrupted Christopher's and Orlock's conversation. He also wondered what was her reason to come to him with her... Bodyguard he guessed, was there something behind this? "No, we haven't... Is there something you wanted to speak of? I'm sure you would have much more interesting conversations with someone much more important than I... I am just a servant, for now at least..." He said to her with a blank face void of any emotions and unchanging boring tone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:45 pm

"I prefer to know of potential allies... or enemies," She winked, smile as sickly sweet as syrup. Her eyes twinkled, appearing almost innocent, trustworthy. Kane should think she looks like an extremely trustworthy person. "Please," She gave a laugh, like the twinkle of a bell, as he continued. "These old fools? They could not entertain a dead fish. I find the most interesting conversations come from those who are underestimated."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Pyotr sees the young vampire's predicament and strolls over to save him from Nene's probing , with a warm smile he approaches Nene "My lady! It has been a long while! I did not expect to find you here but I am glad I did"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Nenet's gaze very slowly cast towards Pyotr, and a flash of something unusual, something dangerous appeared in her eyes. It was whisked away by a smile so quickly he should wonder if this flash was merely his imagination. "Pyotr," She responded smoothly. "It has been too long, how have you been?" So many interruptions... will she not be able to talk to anyone she wants to this evening?
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:58 pm

Kane slightly raised an eyebrow at her, but guess she wasn't that suspicious... But before he could get another word out someone else interrupted, Kane stayed there taking a sip from the wine as he just observed.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:59 pm

"I have been fine m'lady , I simply thought it would be nice to catch up , we have not spoken since the Ukraine incident "He replies smirking fondly , he is to some extent fond of Nene , she is charming and a great conversation partner. However he has always known of her true nature, having a remarkable ability to see through the facades that many of their fellow vampires put up.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next