Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Vampires

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rise of the Vampires - Page 6 Empty Re: Rise of the Vampires

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:41 pm

(Kay)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 pm

The next day after gathering his shockingly considerable, and diverse armies of undead, demons, and various mythical creatures such as  a chimera, and enchanted suits of armor. Orlock sent out letters for the vampires he had recruited to meet him in the war room at 6 pm.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Pyotr arrives at the gate of the castle with Lana in a carriage.Swiftly they make it inside the castle and to the aforementioned war council chamber. Pyotr wears an austere yet still appealing blue double breasted frock coat over a buff waistcoat. While Lana was gowned in something deep blue, silky, and elegant.

Last edited by Cthulhu on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:35 pm

(kilo)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:22 am

Kane tried to stay close to Orlock, since he was his bodyguard until new orders were given.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 am

Nenet arrived fashionably late, looking ever elegant as per usual. Her footsteps clicked on the ground as she made her way to the war room, crimson dress swishing out behind her. It was a mighty contrast compared to the paleness of her skin, but not a bad looking one. Naturally, she had brought Wulnir in the case that she may require a body guard, and a few other tricks up her sleeve. One can't be too careful around one's enemies. Even if they were under the pretense of an ally.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:46 am

"Before  we go any further, I'd like everyone here to take a blood oath." Orlocks said as they all arrived, he as at the head of a table  with a world map on it. "We cannot suffer division during our conquest lest it lead  to our defeat; so I wish you to swear your loyalty to me for the duration of this war, in turn I will swear that when the  war is over you will maintain sovereignty over the lands you conquer, and i will disappear, for I have no interest in ruling the world, and I will not intervene in your politics again, and will go back underground." Orlock laid out his ultimatum before them, he head to make sure they weren't backstabbing each other until the enemy was defeated.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:53 am

Kane stood there a little bit behind Orlock, he looked at the other vampires in case they tried to do anything funny.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:56 am

Oh, looks like I won't have to step over him after all... Just everyone else. Her gaze flicked to the others in the room, measuring for weaknesses, strengths, everything in between. She had to admit she was rather disappointed at Orlock's lack of ambition; she would have enjoyed fighting him. Perhaps another time then. As much as she loathed to make such an oath, she had to admit it would be useful to help win this war. And make them all sleep soundly at night. 
She flashed a hunter's smile at Kane. He looked like a child playing dressup in his father's guard uniform. Bless him. 
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:34 am

Kane as he took a glimpse at Nenet noticed the smile she was giving him, unsure why but guess it did not matter as he would listen to Orlock speak and keep eyeing everyone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Pyotr raises a brow at the blood oath, it is well known that leaders will often use these to bind their subjects to eternal servitude.However for now he will trust Sir Orlock to keep his word even if that is not wise. Lana however is much more suspicious her eyes narrowing as soon as the words Blood Oath leave Orlock's mouth.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:06 pm

"I'm giving a blood oath in turn." Orlock reminded the others "I have seen too many campaigns destroyed by infighting to take chances"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Lana visibly eases up and nods to Pyotr as if to give her approval. Pyotr nods back and turns to Orlock "You have said much of your ends ,yet little of your means"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:22 pm

"My means are going to be to give you a massive army, and tell you to conquer Russia, while i set Nenet loose on Europe; I know what you are all capable of, you don't need me holding your hand, while you do that I'll be protecting your forces from counter attack by other nations, and opposing vampire families, as well as working on maintaining our infrastructure."  Orlock gave them a rundown of the plan
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Pyotr chuckles and nods "Da ,this seems good , your approach is a unique one compared to the others we have encountered" Lana says a thoughtful hand to her chin.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Nenet was smiling thoughtfully, one hand resting on her cheek. Britain would be her first course of action. It was a powerful nation, so she had to attack whilst they were not prepared. France or Germany would be her next ploy. The rest shall fall easily enough. If they are smart, they should accept her taking over without a fight. Not that she would be complaining at the extra blood shed.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:02 pm

"Well if it is acceptable let's due this." Orlock said and gives his blood oath first as a sign of good will
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Before Orlock can do so Pyotr raises a hand "My lord, while I believe we may have aligned interests and I find your cause noble, I have only known you for a day, and I am not sure I can pledge allegiance to a man in that short a time, or at the very least not a blood oath, please do not take this as a sign of disrespect, but as a sign of caution, I came here simply to hear of your plan and decide whether or not I wished to be a part of this venture, I am sure our fellow council members have known you for far longer than I and Lana , but we are just not sure we are ready to take such a ...how do I say this, important step after being in your company for only a day" Pyotr declares politely, his tone is firm , but not aggressive, and his eyes speak of respect, yet also understandable cation.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Orlock himself was rather calm, clearly he was not offended, he had wished to use vampires as his commanders, but he had others capable of taking charge. "I understand your caution, but you must understand mine, there are many vampire families who would wish to tear me down, and so no one joins this venture without one. I simply have too much riding on this to chance it, and the plan begins today; So with all respect If you do  not wish to take one then you may see yourselves out"Orlock spoke in his usual pleasant tone. There could be no middle ground here,one was either all in or they were all out.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Pyotr thinks on this for a while but decides to hold his ground on this one "My greatest apologies my lord, but if that is the case, than we shall be leaving " He replies "I pray for only the best for you, and I hope that your goal comes to fruition, but I must bid you all farewell" He continues as he and Lana walk out.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:15 pm

"Farewell" Orlock said to them rather cheerfully. As the pair walked out they could see the forces Orlock has gathered, the dark armies he had assembled stretch out of sight. Pyotr, and Lana had never seen such a force, because there was no other such force, indeed Orlock had somehow gathered the vast majority of dark creatures to his banner, it was obvious that if he failed, and his forces were destroyed the darkness may never recover, perhaps that was why he took so many precautions. This was not a chance for darkness to rise again, this was the only chance.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Kane just observed the situation, the fact that they actually had a choice baffled him since he never had any choice in his life.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Pyotr sighs as he looks over the forces, so what if it is the last chance, will the world be any better for it? Orlock seeks to create an empire, just as the humans do, Orlock seeks to enslave, just as the humans do. The only difference is that Orlock is a vampire.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:29 pm

(orlock already gave the oath that he would  not rule, he wants to create vampire kingdoms not an empire)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:31 pm

(about the same difference, if a bit Alexandrian in approach, he's going to forge an empire and than split it up)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next