Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 38 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Arden had heard enough about her father to know that he was not someone to be willing to let her live after her betrayal. He readied his blade
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 38 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:36 pm

"Is that so?" She can imagine what he said about her; all about his daughter who took the side of the humans, and betrayed his trust. "You can return to him empty handed. Let him know his daughter is free; more so than what she was whilst under his care." She said turning away somewhat. "We have no need for you." That was a blatant lie; they needed all the help they could get. But they were elves sent by her father, and she imagined they will plunge a dagger into their backs, or slit their throats while they sleep as soon as possible.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:46 pm

"While the first statement I can accept ,the second is obviously untrue , you need all the help you can get and we want out of your fathers employ " He replies sharply .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:51 pm

"How do I know you are not here to kill us?" Vesryn growled in response. They had come under the orders of her father; that means she has no reason to trust them. She had been gripping the blade so hard, her knuckles turned white, and she narrowed her eyes at the elves.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:02 pm

"How do we know you wont simply kill us as we attempt to leave , the sociopath back there killed one if us just for walking in remember ?" He replies pointing to the nearby dead elf.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:11 pm

"I have no reason to kill you," She replied, her gaze flicking to the woman in question. It was a great surprise to Vesryn at how such an emotional girl could kill without hesitation or apparent guilt. Especially not a princess, whom she doubted had ever seen death, or even blood, save for her own, of course. It was certainly odd. "I will ask her not to kill you as you leave." Though, she really couldn't do that much other than take her crossbow away. But Epona would only be able to kill one of the elves before the rest are upon her; crossbows are slow and difficult to prepare each bolt, after all.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:22 pm

"Hmmmn " It is obvious he isn't convinced at all but he nods and they begin walking off.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:40 am

Emron steps forward and speaks. "Wait you all just a damn minute! Are you sure it is smart to not even give them maybe a chance? This pass is obviously dangerous and our own soldiers and guards won't be enough to keep everyone safe, how about we even reconsider their offer?" Emron asked them as he waited for their answers, by all means he was sure that his mother was not going to be pleased but he will talk to her later.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:02 am

Piri turns back to face the group his hood already on az the group of Outriders prepare to trek back to the home of Vesryn's
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:14 am

"Fine," Vesryn responded when Emron spoke up. He was right, of course. She was just distrustful of these elves because they were under the orders of her dear father. She loosed a sigh through her nose, studying the elves up and down, before flicking her gaze towards Emron. "It is your funeral." The female elf turned away at that, suddenly finding cleaning her weapons with the limited supplies she had currently very interesting.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:50 am

Arden sat next to the vesyrn and began to clean his blade as well, it probably needed a good cleaning with the elven squad they had recently killed having gotten blood all over it . "Remind me where we were, next time it's warm enough to continue our match" he chuckled
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:16 am

"I do believe we had ended up on the ground," Vesryn replied to Arden, a smirk whispering on her lips. "With you pinning me, so I didn't render you lame." The second half of that sentence sounded like an after thought, as if she had almost forgotten the reason he was atop her. Not that she would have sliced his legs anyway; she was confident in his skills to defend himself. And he surely didn't disappoint. The elf had unconsciously sat closer to him when he joined her, the thin clothing she bore not exactly protecting her from the cold very much.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:27 am

Arden noded at her with a grin "It's getting cold tonight, we may need to huddle together... for warmth of course" Arden said to her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:39 am

"Well, what other reason would there be for us to huddle?" She asked, her smile all full of innocence, yet her eyes held a wicked glint. She set the last blade on the ground, the blood stains successfully cleaned from them. She hadn't used many of her throwing knives, so the task didn't take as long as it would have had they been used.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:52 am

"I'm sure we could think of a few if we put our mind to it" arden winked and put his arm around the elf woman whenhe finished cleaning his blade
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Emron motioned for the new elven group to join them in the cave, but just for everyone's sake take a little distance from the civilians as they did not trust them yet. Emron sat down at the end of the cave to be accompanied by Veronica.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:11 pm

"I have no doubt of it," She responded to the knight. She didn't stiffen this time when he put his arm around her, instead leaned into his warmth slightly without hesitation. She kept her gaze on the other elves as they entered, her eyes narrowed and she watched for any movements that may alert her to any antisocial behavior. The female elf straightened, as if embarrassed to be in such close proximity with a human in front of them. It didn't matter what they thought... but if her father found out, he would definitely kill her in a moment of rage. Though, since they had apparently joined their side, she needn't worry about that.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Veronica looked towards Emron and cautiously walked over to him. "You look stressed out, allow me to massage your shoulders." she said before she stood behind him and did so as she said she would, massaged his shoulders.

Parath snorted out smoke puffs and glanced towards where Shadow was.

Epona was looking around for her mother, looking quite worried about her safety.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Emron blushed at what Veronica said, he didn't try to stop her but he was against it. "Wait, what? Uh... There is no need Veronica, I'm fine... Just fine, I don't need a massage..." He complained sounding awkward but relaxed as Veronica started the massage, but he was feeling a bit embarrassed and wondering why a vampire would be so nice to him of all people.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Ysabel said nothing to the elves. They did indeed need all the help they could get to survive the journey to her homeland, even if they were elves. And they certainly couldn't rely on Arden for much longer, especially since he would be apparently leaving soon. She looked to her daughter when she also entered the roomy cave.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Veronica looked at him. "Don't worry, I don't harm handsome guys." she reassured him as she kept messaging him.

Epona followed after her mother. "Mom, wait!" she pleaded.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Shadow patted her on the snout and went after epona
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Epona stopped outside the cave and was looking a bit sorrowful. She'd never been away from her family for little more than a day, and leaving them was more worrying then the threat of war to her.

Parath sighed deeply. "I wish I could see what was going on." she muttered sadly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Shadow walked outside and sat next to Epona "You ready to go?" he asked cheerfully oblivious to her emotional torment
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Emron sighted at Veronica's words, he wasn't sure if he should take it as a compliment or be glad that she things that he is handsome.

Javek was tending to the fire they had to keep the people warm.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next