Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 39 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:38 pm

(I dare you to make Javek look jealous!)

Veronica leaned forward and gently kissed Emron on the cheek.

Epona turned towards him, her eyes watery. "As ready as I'll ever be." she said tearfully, running up and hugging Parath's fore-leg.

Parath gasped in surprise and just stood still where she was. She gave a face of "what just happened?" and "what did you do to make her upset?" towards Shadow.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 39 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:42 pm

(Ummm... No, Javek is a priest, he is only here to help in the name of Vamiun.)

Emron blushed deeply red as Veronica kissed him gently on the cheek, by all means it was cold as she was a vampire but it was still a kiss and Emron's thoughts get scrambled. He honestly didn't know what to do or say at this point.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Veronica backed away as she stopped messaging him and chuckled as she saw him blushing. "I wish I could still blush, but when you're deathly pale it's not very easy to do, even faintly blushing." she muttered changing the subject slightly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:55 pm

Emron nodded and spoke calmly. "Yeah... I figured that much... I do think my knowledge in vampires are limited, I only know that you are undead beings that thrist for the blood of the living, but what else can you tell me from your perspective...?" Emron asked her, he did like her in some level but Emron refrained from feeling too much attachment towards her as he was going to be the king one day and when he gets older it was his duty to have children to secure an heir to the throne when his time to rule was over, this wouldn't work with a vampire.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:57 pm

"Did i make her upset?" Shadow again looked confused, this girl was a mystery to him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Parath nodded. "Obviously because she's crying." she told him and bent her head down to actually attempt to hug her back using her massive head.

Epona was indeed crying because her shoulders were shaking.

Veronica put a finger to her chin and thought about it somewhat. "Your description does need a bit of work. Once we're turned we don't appear to age like you humans do, and we don't need to breathe either. Since we're undead we obviously feel deathly cold to the touch, have deathly pale skin, and have no heartbeat but since we're inhuman we have faster speed." she explained.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:10 pm

"Oh..." shadow said and hugged epona
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Emron nodded to Veronica's explanation, they really were undead creatures but he didn't care since at least Veronica seemed nice. Emron yawned a she was getting tired and decided to get some shut eye for now. "I think I will go to sleep now, good night Veronica..." Emron said as he took a thick blankets and put it on himself.

Some of the civilians were going to sleep too, they had warm fur blankets around them and Javek continued to watch over the fire.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Parath tried pulling away but the princess was still holding onto her leg. "Shadow, can you please free me?" she asked him.

Epona couldn't hear her over the sound of her sobbing.

Veronica nodded and sat down next to Javek and stared at the fire absent-mindedly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Javek noticed Veronica sitting next to him and watching the fire he tended, he knew that she was a vampire so he wasn't sure why she was right here but he asked. "Is there something you need? Your kind usually avoid the purifying fire, do you have something on your mind or do you only wish to have a conversation?" Javek asked her as he was poking the fire with a stick.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Veronica looked towards him and her yellow eyes glowed slightly. "Yeah, my banishment. I don't know why they did it, but they did. I'd just like to find out why, and perhaps get a bit of revenge for it." she muttered softly. She looked over at Emron's body and smiled happily. Perhaps I could fall asleep too tonight? she wondered to herself in thought.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Javek nodded as he listened to Veronica's words, he then spoke. "Revenge huh? Revenge on who? If you truly did nothing, perhaps you should instead search for answers? My God Vamiun illuminates our path at night, he is not a God that would do something for the people that worship him, but offers advice if one seeks him out. As a vampire, I'm sure Vamiun knows you well as he has seen you walk outside in the dark time and time again..." Javek said as he watched at the small flames flickering.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Veronica frowned deeply. "I'm sure he has seen me and possibly heard my name before, but still..........what advice can he give a vampire?" she asked him, not knowing of any gods.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Javek then continued. "Plenty, just how Shaelen sees everyone during the day Vamium sees everyone at night. But both only know what they have seen and can pass onto others if you ask them about it. A small offering is always nice but there is no way that you can reach the moon realm from here, you must find a shortcut. Give him the offer and ask away, he will tell you what he knows..." Javek said to her as he took a small piece of meat and out it on a stick and stared cooking it over the flame.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Veronica closed her eyes and leaned against the cave wall. "Goodnight Javek." she told him as she tried falling asleep leaned against the wall.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Javek nodded and continued cooking the piece of meat as he watched over the fire.

Emron was sleeping peacefully at the end of the cave.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:15 pm

shadow shook his head "no I cannot... there, there" the said badly attempting to comfort her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Epona stopped crying. "I'm going to miss my family." she said tearfully.

Parath frowned a bit at his words and even more so at the princess' words because she never really got to know her family. "Maybe a flight might cheer her up?" she suggested.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:28 pm

"Would riding a dragon cheer you up?" Shadow asked her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Epona nodded slightly.

Parath felt her nod and dipped her head and lowered her body so they could climb on.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Shadow helped her onto the dragons back
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Parath stayed there and waited for both of them to get on. She growled softly as she felt Epona's shoes onto her back, but she made no movement whatsoever as she waited there.

Epona whimpered slightly in fear and wrapped her hands around Parath's neck. She whimpered even more at Parath's growl. "Is she gonna hurt me?" she asked him fearfully.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:52 pm

"She wont" Shadow climbed on after her (time skip?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:53 pm

(To sudden gusts of wind?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:55 pm

(and the morning, or late night)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next