Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background - Page 4 Empty Re: Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:04 pm

"What Are you doing?" Aldion wondered as Raina began to take aim at the chimera's fuel tank murmuring Jokingly "Forget Commiars the tech priests are gonna have our heads for this"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background - Page 4 Empty Re: Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:28 pm

"And so will those cultists , I want to make sure Raina's shot causes a large enough commotion for the blaggards to go for it." He replied with a grin as he pulled a Hellgun out of the crate and offered it to Raina.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Scalan speaks. "Just be quick about it, we are of no use to the cause if we die here today. And I'll have you all know, that I do not plan my grave being here." Scalan told them, while staying alert holding his rifle steady.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:57 pm

Raina accepted the hell gun for this, she would drop it afterwards as she didn't want to carry the back pack around with her, but for now all she had to think about was aiming; she took a deep breath, then adjusted a bit, then another deep breath, as she pulled the trigger , and the lasbolt fired; there was an instant massive explosion from the chimera, smoke and fire bellowing in all directions; all of the cultists in the streets were indeed easily manipulated as they all rushed over to check it out
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Lucan grinned victoriously as he saw the chaos cultists swarming like moths to a flame "Well c'mon then chaps! Let's get moving !" He declared and with that they were off to the races.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm

That seemed to be the end of the day's surprises at the moment, with the mad horde out of the way it was a straight shot to the roof where they could await transport, Aldion suspiciously watching the scorpion the whole time. Meanwhile the cultists seem busy poking and prodding the fire unconcerned with the heat that burned away their flesh; they even stopped flinging rocks and feces at the eldar ship
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 pm

guuuuuuuuuuuuuys
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:47 pm

Scalan was just gonna be glad once they got to safety, this whole thing was a mess. The fact that they even survived was lucky at best, everyone in this group seemed fine at least both mentally and physically. He didn't need to do much except shoot things.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:13 am

As they reached the eldar ship a hatch opened for them to welcome them in , despite the fact that half of the ships guns were trained on them. "Very welcoming I can feel the hospitality." Lucan quipped as he cautiously headed into the large Eldar cruiser.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 am

"Much like us, the Eldar are known for their love and tolerance of all races" Aldion joked, but he wouldn't enter until the striking scorpion did; that one was far too dangerous to turn his back on; hell she might be just as dangerous with him facing her but he figured if any of them had a chance of stopping an ambush from her it was him with his formidable psychic might

"The machine spirit is... strange..." Raina commented as she entered running a hand along the ship, clearly more interested than a right thinking human should be in Xenos technology
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:37 am

Scalan stayed wary, hopefully this plan did not backfire on them and end in getting them killed anyway after all that. "We should focus, we are not out of hot water just yet I don't think..." Scalan said, he was not going to relax until he was back at base.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:55 am

The Aurora cruiser had a shimmering chrome exterior and a sleek design made up of swooping curves and an organic yet still pleasing design. Breaking up the pristine aesthetic ever so slightly were dark red curving details , some simply abstract designs others clearly words in the Eldar language. The interior of the ship was welcoming with red and black sleek furniture and the numerous knick knacks, baubles and trophies one would expect in an eldar Cruiser. Weapons and the heads of strange beasts mounted the walls. A few of the idle shipmates sat across from the door playing some manner of game and watching the newcomers with distrustful yet peaceable gaze.

Twisting off her dark green helmet the Eldar turned to look at the three humans who remained outside , long red mane falling to her back as her dark eyes studied them "You either get on or you die humans...although considering how you fight your wars I'm sure it's quite the choice isn't it?" She smirked .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:09 am

Raina actually seemed quite excited to get in after snapping out of it, she was most definitely interested in inspecting the ships interior, even if it was not an in depth inspection

"More difficult than you might think." Aldion murmured and climbed aboard it was not lost on him that the eldar was quite pretty, but that would make sense from the race that banged the chaos god of perversion into existence and screwed up the warp for every one; in a sense he had them to blame for the demons whispering and snarling in his head since he was but a young child, and unlike most psyker's he knew that despite their heir of smug sense of superiority while it was certainly physically justified; with their unmatched grace and speed, it had been they who had royally fucked over the entire galaxy.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:24 am

Lucan got on soon after , still not sure of this idea , yet a bit too polite to really protest Soon the ship would begin to lift off , engines humming as it began to smoothly coast off into the sky.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:46 am

No doubt the squad would be standing around somewhat awkwardly, after inspecting the ship a bit, Raina had no idea what to do about the whole being surrounded by a taller and generally better at everything non human species. Merely their effortless grace with which they conducted themselves tended to make humans uncomfortable at best, and out right hostile at most; Raina fell more towards the uncomfortable side of things; with a side of despair at how unattainable their level of skill seemed at least from watching the lady with the sword earlier; it really seemed to epitomize the concept of "No fair". Though she would never admit it she found it hard to hate creatures that simply looked like better humans,if anything they made her question her own existence, and it was for this reason that she was hesitant to approach them.

Aldion would stand out of the way trying not to touch anything that looked too Xenos... which happened to be everything. He didn't try too hard to hide his rather intense hatred; which the psychic eldar would no doubt pick up on; he knew much of these creatures who had ruined the galaxy through revelations from the emperor, but seeing them in person was far more than he imagined; why should they who condemned his people to an existence hounded by chaos be so gifted?
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:11 am

{Condemned your people...as though your race has truly suffered, are you not plentiful , does your empire not grasp across the stars? Is it not so that quadrillions of 'human beings' speak in your gothic babbling ?} She mused frigidly {You hate us as though your hate would mean anything against the pain we have faced , and wonder why we treat your lot with disdain, greedy , jealous , craven, fanatical, beholden to an Imperium crumbling in your hands, yet you blame us , as though Horus and his traitors were Eldar , as though Prince Yriel of House Ulthanash cut down your....emperor.}
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:39 am

Scalan was pretty indifferent in this situation, he had other things in mind as he went over his own equipment checking if all of it was still okay and functional. "Anything to talk about?" He asked casually.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:49 am

"Your race caused its own suffering, you had it all; a paradise gifted to you by the passing of your former masters, immortality, and a stable immaterial with nary a trace of the chaos gods, the galaxy was your paradise. The emperor may have been betrayed by his sons under the influence of chaos, but who released that chaos into the  galaxy in the first place; before the fall of your people, there was no "She who thirsts", and the other Chaos gods barely had the power to spoil milk. Your people unleashed chaos, and mine; hell even other Xenos as reprehensible as they are die fighting Daemons it every day, because your people fucked up." The human spoke within her mind of things he should know nothing about, indeed things that most eldar know nothing about; yet he had gleaned from the revelations of the emperor. Aldion paused for a moment before continuing "Your people were bred and raised by those who came before to be the ultimate psychic warriors, my people were not; yet still we fight the same foes that you do we die standing and fighting them every single day, and unlike yours we have no infinity circuits to protect us after death; only faith in the emperor, I have seen much by the emperor's grace, but even I don't know what happens for sure. My people were not given the gifts yours were, we are not as strong, or as fast, or as long lived, we were not given the technology you hold; it was with blood, courage, hard work, and many lives that we carved out a place  in this galaxy against terrors you yourselves failed to stop, my people have earned every bit of our imperium. We are not as gifted as you eldar, but do not call my people craven; for even though they could not hold a candle to your skill or power many of my people die standing against foes as terrible as yours every single day, not just for our emperor, but for their homes and loved ones." Scalan would merely see Aldion glaring at a wall as he focused on his telepathic conversation
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:51 pm

Scalan only thought that Aldion was spacing out, probably lost in thought...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm

{Your people} She chuckled quietly {Courage and blood and hard work you say , tell me what do you think your emperor was before he was bound to his shining chair , struck down by the sons he neglected, was anything about him truly human aside from the look of him? Could such a thing be said about any of those 'primarchs' and 'space marines' your species hold as gods? Those pure humans of you left are near inconsequential to the success of your imperium , in fact it could be said they were critical to it's fall. The galaxy you hold sway over , the worlds that serve as graveyards to a billion extinct species , they were not conquered by pure humans , but by those Astartes , twisted and forged into something else because you are too weak to conquer on your own. Your technologies lost to time , your government ruled by idiocy and fanaticism and hopeless endless ritual ....you call us treachorous for manipulating your species yet numerous commanders of yours will condemn whole worlds over a single word 'heresy' , and what is this 'heresy' anyway? Refusal to worship a fallible arrogant murderous anathema who sits entombed on his throne only barely kept alive by devouring the screaming souls of a thousand child psykers?}
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:41 pm

"You... do know that rebellion no matter how well intentioned feeds chaos right? Now I don't like it, but who was it who unleashed chaos again? oh right, your people. You point out the short comings of my people, and you're not entirely wrong; my people are not built for war I've already admitted that, but you're too proud to acknowledge their strengths, or your own numerous weaknesses; even today my people fight without, space marines, commissars, or threat of execution; you're wrong about us, you're wrong about the emperor, but most of all Xenos; you're wrong about yourselves. Your kind nearly buried the Galaxy, and made it a far worse place than my kind has. Now If you would kindly remove yourself from my head before I have to burn out your pathetic excuse for your brain I would appreciate that." The astropath said as civily as possible
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:49 pm

{I never said I do not acknowledge our weaknesses , it is obvious that we are few , it is obvious that we were destroyed by the folly of our ancestors , if one took a cursory look over our culture one would see this , each of us bound to a path to keep out the daemons of the warp , our harlequins ever reciting the tragedy of the fall and the pain it wrought. Do not take my disdain as your kind for blind pride in mind , I do not worship our gods just as I disparage yours.} She replied flatly and with that left his mind.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:10 pm

"You can't change what you are Xenos." The astropath said aloud to her, but grudgingly accepted this Xenos was more intelligent and knowledgable than he had predicted, most of her kind did not have so extensive the knowledge she seemed to; most of his kind didn't either

"Where are we going." Raina finally said something though was clearly very nervous about speaking to any of the eldar though not in the way one would be of an enemy, but someone had to ask.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:16 pm

"We are not going to your planetary defense base , I may be foolish enough to harbor Mon keih , but not enough to head into their den without back up. " A deep silky voice replied as a tall helmeted eldar entered , bronze gold armor shining in the lamp light as he pulled off his flamboyant helmet. Silver eyes looked over each human with a mild amusement and mischief "So we are returning to my base of sorts , a safe house on an asteroid above this planet , unless you would rather we set you down in this chaos infected wasteland?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 pm

"What you don't want to link up with you benevolent allies and our always open minded and intrinsically welcoming commissars?" Raina joked no less nervous, but waiting orders from her CO
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next