Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background - Page 5 Empty Re: Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Lucan frowned deeply brow furrowing as he pondered their options for a time, it was clear that they could not return directly to base , unless they trekked through the dangers of the now chaos infested lands between the city and their headquarters. However he was loth to accompany these eldar all the way to their place of abode , the eldar were known for taking slaves and doing cruel things to them.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background - Page 5 Empty Re: Warhammer: The World Stands Alone CC and background

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:16 pm

"Those are the dark Eldar; these are not them." The astropath actually spoke up for these xenos in a somewhat positive way after sensing the lieutenant's worries "As much as I am loathe to admit it these are not so vile as their kin."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:32 pm

"Yet still are xenos , and not privy to such things as honor and honesty." He replied bluntly as he stroked his chin a bit "...Yet if we make the trek through the badlands we will almost assuredly die , swarmed by cultists and cut down to a man."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:42 pm

"I did not mean to imply they were known for their honesty, but they are not sadists... well not openly sadists anyway." The astropath informed the lieutenant

"If Primarch guilliman says they are our allies them I think we should trust them for now." Raina finally pointed out, questioning a loyal child of the emperor's judgement was far more heretical as boarding this ship
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:04 pm

"Is that what you call him ? I have heard tell of him if only through news of Yvraine and the triumvirate." The silver haired eldar remarked , obviously intrigued "What is he? From all I have heard he is not like your other space marines ." He questioned , and then suddenly stopped "...Have you all just been standing up this entire time?....there are chairs you realize..humans have chairs right? It's not just an emperor thing?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Scalan was bored the entire trip, now, why is it that their species can't work together to fight the common enemy? Oh right, they are all stubborn.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:05 pm

"Of course we do It's just... we are supposed to maintain as little contact as possible with xenos related objects." Raina explained somewhat embarrassed "Well the primarchs aren't space marines, they're the sons of the emperor himself, fathers of the space marine legions They are much greater than any space marine."

the astropath was looking out into space lost in thought
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:07 pm

"Guilliman being one of the most renowned , the great strategist , lord of Ultramar." Lucan elaborated "He's the master of the Ultramarines , and his return could herald a new era in the imperium."

Khel nodded with a smirk "It seems the situation of the Aeldari and you humans is much the same then."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:04 am

"And not a moment too soon." Aldion voiced his thoughts softening just a bit towards the eldar after being reminded of his primarch's wishes "I'm glad the imperium is in the hands of someone who can operate something other than a desk. I have trouble thinking of better hands than Guilliman's, other than the emperor himself, and perhaps malcador."

"Frankly I'm just glad your friend over there isn't using that sword on us" Raina said light heartedly motioning to the striking scorpion
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:58 pm

"Oh Arduayn? She is harmless if you're not a slave to chaos or an ork....or a tyranid." He replied with a laugh as she kicked him on the shin and walked off to go get some food in the mess hall "Regardless we have food and water , and chairs , so if any of you decide to partake in them I would not mind , though I hear you humans are a bit gluttonous so do attempt to temper yourselves."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:40 pm

"I do not wish to be rude, but we must decline; that would be highly illegal; partaking of xenos food even in times of famine is punishable by public execution." Raina informed the eldar still apologetic about it all

The astropath continued to be lost in thought Then suddenly spoke "We should not doc at your base"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Scalan speaks up. "Yeah, we prefer to starve to death than eat that, truly a honorable choice isn't it?" He says in his indifferent voice.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:33 pm

"...It sounds stupid if I'm to be honest." Khel bluntly replied "And why no astropath? So we can be taken for corsairs and shot out of the sky by your fanatic comrades?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:43 pm

"Maybe so" Raina admitted with a shrug "But what would be stupider would be catching a bolt round from the commissar because I was a bit hungry, we're far from starving."

"Because something is amiss within your base; check your comms if you don't believe me." The Astropath replied with a calm and composed voice, having regained his cool after the argument with the pretty eldar with the sword; he was seemingly unconcerned with the captains's accusations.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Kheletor's eyes widened as he immediately turned on his comms beckoning for one of his crew members to go check the navs.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Nothing but cold dead static greeted him upon trying to contact the base, suggesting that the comms back at base were indeed turned on and ready to transmit and receive, but were not being manned; perhaps they had been trying to reach them, but something interrupted them before they could send a signal.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:08 pm

He cursed in the tongue of the Eldar as he quickly put his bronze-gold helmet back on "Most distressing this turn of events has become , yet I see this as more reason to go then less , I would wish to know why my fellows have not manned the communications ,yet I understand if you would rather we drop you off first. As such we will do so , simply give us the coordinates to this base ."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:24 pm

"If there are survivors in trouble, can you really afford such a delay?" Raina asked, making sure she didn't sound concerned for the Xenos but rather pragmatic; she didn't want to be labeled a Xenos sympathizer. She already had an excuse that it was out of the concern of losing their elite allied forces, and not because she was a teddy bear who cared about all sentient life that wasn't trying to kill her; absolutely not.

"You are not prepared for what you will find on that station" The astropath warned, grimly, but with an odd calm "I sense that if your crew sets foot on that station alone, they will all die in agony"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:43 pm

"That is very specific do you not think so? It'd be easier to just tell us exactly what you see." Arduayn pointed out as she calmly checked over her shuriken pistol.

"If you humans are willing to come along I would not refuse you , an Eldar would be a fool to refuse exra numbers in these days." He replied with a calm nod.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:31 pm

Scalan speaks. "I am kinda curious as to what is going on, but, what says the chief? Think we should lend a helping hand or not? We might die there with them." Scalan pointed out, now waiting for orders.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:01 am

"I see a fallen child of the emperor; not a primarch mind you; with armor purple black and gold." As much as he knew about Xenos the Astropath could not identify the fallen chapters well as such information was classified, but  the term Emperor's children was stuck suddenly in his head and he knew that was no coincidence. He was not done speaking, and his eyes turned to Arduayn speaking with something much more dire than malice coming from him, sympathy "They are peeling the skin off of your face as your body lies tortured, but alive for every agonizing moment, it is only  the beginning. You alone will survive; you will live a long life even for an Eldar, and the pain you will feel every moment of every day will beyond what you thought even an Eldar mind could comprehend, when you are sent to  meet slaanesh it will feel like mercy." He said with haunting sincerity, before announcing with sincerity, and humbleness "I was overly harsh with you when we first met, and while you are Xenos I do not think any but traitors deserve such a fate. So I will help you avoid this fate as best I can."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:36 am

"Chaos space marines...we would not stand a chance." Lucan declared aloud with a shake of his head as he straightened his back and turned to look at his soldiers "As your commander it is my duty to take the best option available , to follow the path the emperor set down for us , and to protect the lives of my men. Looking at this situation the best way to execute my duty is to declare that we will *not* in fact be going to that asteroid , apologies eldar...but your friends are most likely dead by now , I will not risk the lives of my men for your veangence ." He said with a gentle yet firm tone , clearly putting his foot down on this "I suggest you two simply come with us to our base and we can report this to the Imperial guard."

Khel leaned against a table , face unreadable through his helmet as he tried to think , doing his best to keep emotions suppressed as always "...Perhaps...perhaps that would be best yes." He replied with a nod "There is no way we can defeat them , to try would be to throw ourselves into the waiting mouth of Slaanesh."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:48 am

"I can radio command and tell them we are coming in with an allied eldar ship so they won't shoot at us" Raina quickly offered; when she stated they ought to go with the eldar as soon as possible she hadn't expected chaos marines; which even the confident and often flat out smug eldar would have to be concerned about.

"Personally I find fallen astartes are best dealt with from a distance with very large guns." Aldion interjected pausing for a moment before getting to his point "It certainly would be a shame, if the cannon of this ship pierced the walls off your base sucking them into space before we flew of..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:01 am

"A compromise I had already pondered , though I was confused as to whether their armor would protect them from the vacuum of space." Khele'thor replied "Eldar do not often concern themselves with your human technologies , and no sane mind would dare attempt to decipher the machinations of chaos mechanics." He replied "Yet it seems such a plan would work , as such it is best we make haste." He declared , a vicious edge coming to his previously gentle tone "I would litter the void with their suffocating bodies."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:08 am

"For a time they would survive." The astropath confirmed, and hoping that knowing the tortuously slow inevitability of the marine's demise would give the eldar some closure explained "but these are chaos Marines, their Comrades will not be stopping to retrieve them, they will all die slowly, and alone."

Raina is just busy radioing the situation to command, while being loudly chewed out for the tits upedness of the situation
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next