Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 9 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:02 am

"So there is a sense of humor in there" arden said as he walked her towards the head of the caravan, where the king would most likely be
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 9 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:33 am

"Humour isn't necessary in my line of work," She replied cooly. Vesryn allowed Arden to lead without complaint, though kept her back straight and her chin high. There was no way she would grovel at their feet, even if she is, for now, under their power. You fool; you should have ran when you had the chance. Well, at least now she will find out the location of this path they speak so awe struck about. It may make her famous among her people... but first, she needs to get out, and she is not going to wait for the king to decide on her fate.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:41 am

Arden brought her to the king, keeping a sizable guard with them at all times, he was certainly not going to let his guard down around her. "Well I consider it more a hobby than a work requirement" Arden said to the elf woman
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:58 am

Vesryn kept her eyes on the guard that was following them, feeling insulted. Just two guards? "You must be a joy on the battle field," She said with a sigh, her voice saturated with sarcasm. If she was supposed to bow, or show any sign of respect, when they reached His Gloriousness, they are surely to be disappointed. She wasn't in the practice of bowing down to those who are more than one hundred years her inferior. And especially not to a human.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:10 am

"So i've been told" Arden said with a grin playing across his face as he took her to the king and bowed himself
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:16 am

Emrom as he was looking at the amount of people ready to leave he noticed Arden approaching with the elven spy, Arden bowed down to him as he came. "So, I assume everyone have prepared properly... Arden, I give you permission to interrogate her while we walk." Emron said to Arden, he was going to listen to his report later once he was done, Emron then waited that everyone is here and ready to leave.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am

"The people are prepared to leave and my reports indicate we have food and water for the journey Sir. if I recall your father had outlawed enhanced torture of highborn prisoners?" Arden asked the king curious as to his intentions towards the captured elven woman. He assumed it wasn't to torture her since he was the one who had been put in charge of it and he was no torturer, unless you count the occasional spell of bad jokes, and his ability to talk people's ears off
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:31 am

Emron shook his head and spoke firmly. "Our entire population is in danger to be wiped clean from this world by these elves and you really think that matters? I don't care how you get her to talk, just do it! Even if it meant breaking her fingers one by one... Now, let's go!" Enron said and he started walking forward.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:36 am

The caravan noticed emron walking forward and hesitated before arden called out in a loud and commanding voice "March!" and they instantly did just that. He then looked at the elf with him and began "Okay first question, who leads your army, and what is their rank?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:40 am

Vesryn was quiet while the King and the Knight spoke, gazing off into the distance with an almost longing look in her eye. It disappeared one the group began marching and she was led without hesitation by Arden. She stared intently at the head of the person walking ahead of her, blatantly ignoring the Knights question. Her chains clanked together with each step, and she made no effort to try and prevent the sound; she couldn't be bothered. The excursion from creating the illusion for so long hit her like a wall, and she wondered idly if Arden would carry her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:47 am

"Come on don't make torture you" Arden said with a frown then had an idea, you could practically see a lightbulb appear over his head "Well I guess it's time to get some potion from the local wizard" he said cassually
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:51 am

She scoffed. You'll get nothing out of me. His next statement made her turn towards him, her brows drawn together. "Potion?" Vesryn wasn't so educated on potions and their qualities, just content with a limited knowledge of some poisons, though she rarely used these. Even so, she had no idea what kind of potion he had come up with... In any case, she'd be sure to not ingest it.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:00 pm

"Well serum" Arden explained to her along with what it did "Right so typically it's an injection to put someone in a state of hazy compliance. It isn't used a lot out here since the secret is held by the wizards guild out west. It happens however that we have a visiting member with us "So you can either give me some answers to basic questions, or we get the serum and you can give me everything you know right now..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Figures. "I would prefer neither," She said, turning to continue her intense scrutiny of the person's head in front of her. In fact, she's probably prefer her fingers to be cut off; at least that way she will trust herself to say nothing. Though, perhaps she is being too confident in her pain tolerance... But it wasn't as if she were a stranger to pain or torture. She figured herself to be quite capable in that regard.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Emron was walking in the front, but scouts had already went ahead to scout the area obviously and Emron was accompanied by a few soldiers and a tracker with the map who pointed the way for them all.

Funnily enough, the priest Javek was also walking among the group even though one would have assumed he would have already wandered someplace else.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:10 pm

"Well they're your only options" Arden said to her plainly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:15 pm

"There are always other options," She replied cooly, not bothering to turn to him. Perhaps if he went to find this so called magician, she'd be able to make a run for it. Well, it would be awkward considering her hands were chained together, and she imagined there would be archers prepared for any possible attack who'd shoot her down immediately. She would have to keep an eye on that magician as well; who knows what he's capable of.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:19 pm

"Hi" A voice came from beside her as Vesyrn felt a needle prick her arm "I'm rowan, wizard good to meet you " so much for keeping an eye on him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:29 pm

The voice made her jump, and she spun. But it was too late; she could feel the serum enter her blood stream. With a gasp, she stumbled back, knocking into the soldier in front of her which sent her to the ground. She clutched at her arm, as if doing so may prevent the serum from affecting her, but of course this didn't work. She could feel it working already; her thoughts were becoming muddled, her mind sluggish. "B******," She murmured.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:40 pm

About four hours later arden is handing in several journals of intel on the elves to the king, a drunk looking vesyrn is in tow "And I think that's all she knows, the wizard lent me some serum but I think he wants to look at the one on elven society. What is our plan for her now your majesty?" Arden asked the king
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Emron allowed the tacticians to take the journals on hand, there were so many to read after all and one could not read while walking. Arden asked what they were going to do with the elf woman now since they had gotten all they wanted from her, Emron answered. "Well what do you think? Cut her head off, put it on a spike and leave it in the wilderness for the animals to eat and if any luck some other elves might see it and get the warning." Emron said coldly to him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:52 pm

Vesryn stumbled after him, all grace and composer she had previously had disappeared, as if she were a different person altogether. She was much more talkative than she had been before, spilling long strings of colourful words should something happen, and offering some often offensive advice to a few of the people they passed. "Oh, yes please do. At least it will get me away from this.... er buffalo." She replied to the King's suggestion, turning her eyes towards Arden. Her sentence sounded much less impressive due to the fact all insults had abandoned her mind, and she had stated the first thing that popped into her head.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:55 pm

"Your grace , with all due respect I thought we ere fighting the elves not, abandoning our honor, and turning into them" Arden spoke out boldly against the kings decision "That's tactically a poor idea too, perhaps I should also erect some glowing signposts pointing the direction we went"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Emron sighted at Arden's response and got a little angry about it but the way how the elven spy was now acting due to the serum he was kinda amused. "Nevermind, I kinda like her... I guess she can be a pet or something then..." Emron said as he continued walking.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:12 pm

(and we wait for rish
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next