Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 24 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 pm

"Oh," She replied unenthusiastically. "So you could have handled him fine without my being here?" So much for her almost completed oath. Looks like she'd have to stay with the human for longer. Not that she has much of a choice now, since she has already betrayed her own race, and is now unable to return to her home. "Yes, I am ready," She said, somewhat surprised that he laid a hand on her shoulder. Though, what surprised her more is that she rested one of her hands upon his and leaned her head into the touch slightly.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 24 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Emron saw nothing, there were too many hills in the way to see any people walking around so he came down and spoke. "I can't locate any of our people, with any luck they are still going towards the pass. So I think we should go there too and see what happens." Emron said as that seemed the logical thing to do now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Epona looked towards her brother and sighed deeply. "But brother, what if we run into an ambush, there are more than just elves around. I think we should stay here, it would the safest action I could think of." she told him, for all they know those lost could already be dead.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:11 pm

"No the moron is right" Rowan said to Epona hating to admit it, we need to move lest the elves catch us, I say we make for the pass"

It was with some reluctance with which arden withdrew his arm from the elf woman's shoulder, he was smiling and his heart was racing as she seemed to return his affection, but due to the whole murderous elves soon to be after them thing they needed to get a move on quickly. So he did remove his hand from her shoulder, and headed in the direction of the pass, saying. "Let's get a move on"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Parath opened her eyes and stood up, nudging Shadow awake with her nose.

Epona turned towards Rowan, confused as to why she wouldn't back him up but dipped her head as it wasn't up to her to question a wizard.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:14 pm

Emron stared Rowan angrily as he called him a moron, he really despised this wizard. "I do have a name you know, so stop calling me by those names! Now, let's go as the sun isn't gonna stay up there forever." Emron said and motioned them to follow him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:15 pm

(Wait for Kilo and the queen?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:16 pm

"what is it?" shadow asked stiring awake

"It's morning the sun is barely up at all" Rowan pointed out to the king

(now yes)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:19 am

"I agree with Rowan," Ysabel replied. "We can't wait here like sitting ducks and wait until out food rations run out or we are found by the elves." She then turned to Rowan at his next comment. " I believe we should begin walking as soon as possible. Also, stop calling my son those names."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:27 am

Vesryn didn't smile, nor did she sense his reluctance to release her. She merely began walking without another word. The elf required more time to think about what she is going to do. Without proof of her willingness to go with a human, she may be able to deny her cousins accusations and live the rest of her life as she had previously - empty and meaningless. Her gaze trailed towards Arden; she didn't want to return to being the ignorant elf she was before. Even if his company did cause her emotions to be more... unstable. But if she didn't her family would most likely disown her, claim to have nothing to do with their traitorous daughter, in order to save their own reputation. Mandrake would probably turn them against her even if they believed she had been led astray until she doubted they'd ever say her name again. Destroy all proof of her existence until it was like they never had a child at all. Could she do that to them?

Last edited by KiloSasha on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:37 am

Emron hissed at Rowan, he did not need him to point that out and make him look stupid. He then looked at his mother and spoke. "Thank you mother, so are you all ready to go or will I go without you?" Emron said teasingly as he continued walking.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:12 am

Shadow stood up and glanced at the dragon "Well it looks like we're going , need me to lead you?" he asked

Rowan picked up his pack filled with various magical bullshit and looked at the queen "I call him such, because he needs to be prepared for what he is about to encounter" The wizard said to her simply "You understand that when he walks out of this land he is no king? because he has no kingdom, and what.... 12, 13 people? if he doesn't learn to control his temper he's going to mouth off the some lord, or a barbarian and promptly get his head cut off, you're wiser than he is, you need to take him south, to your family once we get through the past the kings of the west will show him no respect at all, on account of his lack of power, short rule, and his darker skin, unless he has someone to back him up"

"Do you need a weapon?" Arden asked her curiously as he offered her the one handed arming sword at his hip. He knew they would likely come across the kings caravan on their way , and he was unsure how that would go, the only thing he did know was he was not going to let them put her back in chains, so far he had more respect for this elf than his king and that showed a problem in itself, at least the boy was not a coward, but he was rash, and thought little of honor. Sure he was young, but he seemed to expect everyone to hand him whatever he desired, and nowhere would this attitude be more folly than out west
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 am

"Thank you," Vesryn said, gratefully taking his sword. She tested its weight and balance with one finger before giving it a few test swings. Deciding it was satisfactory, she lowered her weapon and turned her gaze back towards Arden. She too worried about the issues she would pose once they returned to the king and his people, but was more concerned about how the knight himself would react. Sure, he may stand up for her if she was chained up once again, but the king's orders would overrule his, and she doubted he would turn his blade against his people for her sake. She hoped he wouldn't; they both didn't need to be seen as traitor's to their own kind.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:32 am

Ysabel dipped her head in confirmation. The mage was right; Emron was going to get himself killed by that mouth of his, that much was clear when they had encountered the dragon. "Indeed. My family will protect him," She replied, then turned her gaze towards her son. "Until then, you will learn some respect and discipline." She was sure someone would be willing to do this, to teach him some combat techniques which will hopefully sort him out. Arden was the best choice, once he returns - if he returns - but she had no desire to let him train her son. In fact, she hoped he didn't survive that goblin attack. He has been away for a full day now, his return seems unlikely. Hopefully he has taken that elf to the depths of hell with him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:42 am

"Hi everyone i'm back" Arden said as he emerged into the clearing with the armed elf Vesyrn in tow. Interrupting the queens train of thought, looking around at the number of the king guard who had survived, he determined that unless the wizard aided them they did not number enough to force him too put ves back in chains. Unless the dragon helped, When did they get a dragon? he wondered to himself

(I just couldn't resist)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:52 am

Vesryn followed a little behind Arden, though made no comment to her arrival. She shot everyone a dark look that clearly gave the message of "Leave me alone". She offered the mage a particularly scathing look, clearly not forgiving him about pricking her with that serum a few days previously. The elf remained ready to fight at a moment's notice, looking around at the few guards loitering, as well as taking a moment to look about to see if her weapons had been saved from the flames.

~

Ysabel turned when Arden wondered back to their little group, cursing internally. Bah! So he is alive - and with that goddamned elf as well. No matter, she can hope he dies in battle soon, and if not there are other methods of eliminating him...
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Parath growled lowly as she heard new voices. Who are they? Will they want me dead as well?! she thought to herself before she spread her wings out to make herself appear bigger.

Epona rested a hand on Parath's shoulder before turning towards Arden. "This is Parath. She spared us because she's blind and cannot see." she told Arden. Her eyes then glanced around for the knight that had left with them. "Wait......where's the other knight? Where's Lady Odette?" she asked him, wondering where she was, because she hadn't returned with them.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:12 pm

"Dead," Vesryn replied, without remorse or empathy for any of Odette's friends who may be present. She had tried to kill her, after all. The elf didn't care if saying this may make the humans suspect her of committing the act; she doubted they would have the capacity to think Arden was the murderer. Vesryn glanced to the dragon, totally unconcerned at it's appearance. If it were dangerous, no one here would still have been standing.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:19 pm

"A casualty along the way" Was all arden said without further explanation. likely they would assume it goblins that killed her, and if nt she had disobeyed order and tried to murder his prisoner, he was in his rights to kill oddette, and to challenge the king taking Vesryn

"Easy there" shadow said peting the dragons snout "they're friends, no need to fight"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Parath calmed and made her wings fold down. She didn't bother fighting with them since she knew they were "friends" so she turned her head away from them and stared into the blackness of her blindness.

Epona's gaze lowered sadly. So the knight is dead? she asked herself in thought. "What kind of casualty? Elf or goblin?" she asked him curiously.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:33 pm

"It wasn't Vesyrn" Arden said simply at her insinuation "But we do need to go, because we ran into an elven scout that got away and is about to lead an army to this area to kill vesyrn for saving my ass so let's go, chop chop"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Parath chuckled almost evilly. "I could take down a whole army with my fire breath." she said coldly.

Epona's eyes widened at this news. She glanced towards her mother and brother, simply because she wondered if they'd go with Arden's plan or not.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Vesryn turned to him, confused at his admitting that she saved him. It wasn't like it was a great feat; she had always defeated her cousin one on one. Arden saying this may make him seem weaker, when she has yet to see him bested by a foe. Perhaps it was to encourage the humans to trust the elf more, but she doubted they ever properly will, considering all the stress her race has put them through.

~

As much as Ysabel loathed to admit it, Arden was right; they needed to move now. Although she dislikes the knight, she doubted he would lie about something so serious, but his last statement surprised her greatly. The elf saved him? She found that hard to believe. Perhaps it was simply an exaggeration of the truth. "Let us go," She said, getting ready to do just that once everyone was prepared to move.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:42 pm

"and yet not a teenage assassin" shadow pointed out that she was being overconfident, he was very protective of the dragon feeling her blindness was his fault

"Plus the elves are known for their many sorcerers " Rowan said to her

Arden did indeed exaggerate a bit, but it was more so as her being free would be less suspicious to the group as a whole. Arden followed the group as they began to walk once again
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Parath growled lowly at Shadow. "I would've if you would've stopped moving around." she growled angrily, snorting out hot air.

Epona was surprised as Arden told them the elf had saved him. Weren't all elves supposedly evil?! They killed her own father and widowed her mother!
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next