Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 8 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:49 pm

(Not if you don't want to)

Arden cooly turned to oddette "I told you to keep an eye on the soldiers and let me know if anything weant wrong, why are you here?" he asked her in a calm manner
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 8 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Odette shrugged before she left the room.

Epona made her way into the room, but hid behind a wall and watched in silence, hopefully undetected. She watched what the new general was doing, wondering if he had to potential to break the elf into telling what he wanted her to tell.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Arden however closed the sound proof door before she could "There's only one entrance, you aren't going to be able to sneak in" he said before closing the door, and aking the elf "Why is this place so popular" as a joke
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:59 pm

The elf didn't laugh at the knights joke; in fact she didn't appear to have heard it at all. Her focus, instead, was on the princess who had appeared through the door. Foolish girl. Vesryn made no sound, simply pressed her back against the wall and slid down to the floor. She fingered the chain around her wrists when Odette left, thankful she at least wasn't hanging by them. She wasn't in the mood for sore shoulders for the next month. Her steely gaze returned to the knight and the other one she recognised from before when he closed her out of the room. His next joke was ignored once again, and she returned to fiddling idly with the chain as if he wasn't there.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:05 pm

"Oh come one on those jokes were a solid five or six of ten. Anywho I'm just here to make sure you disarm, I'm no torturer, but I do know you've still got at least one knife on you, now are you going to fully disarm or do I need to call in some more guards to strip search you. Which would be more than a little embarrassing for us both" Arden said to her plainly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Her eyes narrowed, and she was hesitant to comply. At least he's learning. She sighed in defeat, before reaching up her sleeve and managed, with a little bit of shifting her armour, to finally free the dagger. She didn't set it at the pile, however. No, instead she sent it flying towards Arden, where it missed his head by inches and clattered uselessly to the ground. By her expression, it was clear it wasn't intentional. These damn chains... The heavy metal weighed her arm down and threw off her aim.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:22 pm

however as it flew by arden was able to catch it out of the air due to his superb reflexes, he spun it in between his fingers and inspected the craftsmanship "This is quite a nice knife" je said idly as he gathered them all up rather calmy into a bucket and saying to her "Well I better go, I have things to do and all that, just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be stabbing anyone important, then i'd have to kill you, and honestly I don't typically enjoy killing people who cant fight back"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:31 pm

It is the best you can buy, you ignorant fool, she thought, her lips raising in a scowl as he studied her knife, breathing a sigh of relief when his filthy fingers finally let it go. Though, she wasn't so sure a bucket was better. Her head snapped up quite suddenly at his next statement, and she sent him a look of loathing. "You think I cannot fight back?" She demanded, raising slowly to her feet. "You know nothing." Her voice had a clear accent, one that she had hidden when she spoke before so as to not reveal her true identity.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:37 pm

"Well why would you be, you're just an elven spy, nothing special about that" Arden believed there was something more to her however and tried to goad her into revealing it, as her weapons were of a finer quality than any of the elves he had dealt with before
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 pm

"I am no mere spy," she spat, as if saying such a word left a bad taste in her mouth. "I am an aristocrat." It was clear she felt immense pride for her lineage, with her tone boastful. It wasn't until after she had stated this fact that she realised they could use this as leverage against her people, ergo reducing her chances of escape as she was sure they'd keep more of an eye on her now.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:55 pm

"I figured when I saw the craftsmanship on your weapons" aden said with a smile "But I just wanted to check..." he said sitting down and picking one of her blades back up for study , you know this steel is quite similar to that of my homeland, none of that iron they use down here" hhe said unsheathing his broadsword and offering it to her for a look, it was indeed of equal if not better quality
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:01 pm

"They are the best money can buy," She said, disdained that he is handling her precious weapons once again. She arched an eyebrow when he offered the blade, clearly adamant she would not touch it.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:10 pm

"You really hate humans don't you?" amond asked her curiously as he set her blade aside, and slid his own back into his sheath "I'll make sure they don't rust in a bucket for whatever that's worth." He assured her "I'll find a case for them to be kept in or something"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:17 pm

"Do you hate elves?" She asked in the place of replying to his question. She was told to distrust them; that if they grow too strong they will threaten her people's power and take over their kingdoms. But, they would do that... right? "A case," She scoffed. "They deserve to be used." The elf glanced down, to her hands, and picked at her fingernaiils. "What do you plan to do with me?" She asked after a moment.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:25 pm

"I didn't used to, then you started trying to genocide my race, but honestly my people barely thought about yours before the invasion" Arden said to her honestly "Well since you're an aristocrat you'll be kept under a knightly guard along with some better disciplined soldiers, we won't torture you or starve you, that's against all codes of honor we have here., and as for your blades deserving to be used, did you have something in mind for that, I can't well give them to you while you're a prisoner"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:32 pm

"I don't need a guard," She replied, truthfully. She was fully able to take care of herself. Most of the time. "How disappointing," She drawled, though was secretly relieved; at least she didn't have to worry about torture anymore. Though, she imagined they have some other method to gather information. "You can do with them what you will," She said, waving her hand dismissively. "Unless, of course, you're eventually planning on letting me go free. In which case, I would very much appreciate them returned to me unharmed."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:43 pm

"It is possible the king could decide to ransom you once we are in a safer position, or let you go if we win the war, that is what his father would have done. It is equally possible he could give you to another lord as a gift, or keep you in a dark cage for the rest of your life, or just kill you. I don't know him as well as his father or sister. Though i'll try to make sure those last few don't happen , and keep your blades safe for you" Arden said to her simply, every one of the last three left a bad taste in his mouth, he believed in basic decency when dealing with POW's
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Her mouth formed a grim line as he listed what could potentially happen to her - unless she manages to escape before the prince is able to decide what best to do with her. Eugh, I am not a piece of property. Her brows knitted together, and a line appeared between them. "Why? Why would you help me?" It's a trick... it must be. Some way to get her to trust him so his betrayal will be all the more damaging. Don't believe his lies, Vesryn...
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:58 pm

"Because it would be distortable to treat a noble lady like a piece of property" Arden said to her simply "We cant let you go yet though, you know about the pass and we'd have elven armies nipping at all heels all the way to the western territories, as such you will certainly be kept under armed guard the whole time, anyway I better go now and make sure everything is shaping up well" he bowed as he left the room with her weapons "It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance my lady"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:04 pm

She tilted her head, her confusion barely quenched. "Even an elven noble?" Her people had destroyed lives, killed thousands... and she had helped. Surely he must feel some vengeance? But the humans have retaliated and killed her people too. It's a trick, Vesryn. Just a trick. "Goodbye." She said, watching him go.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Name: Parath
Looks: http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/188b4f88-93d6-4810-a7b0-0aaf7df5375b/0ed9e8ea-7dac-408c-9de6-0721a7e609e2.jpg
Weaknesses: Magic, stamina, speed, and poison
Strengths: Stealth, defense, strength, endurance, and ability to take flight
Skills: Flying, breathing fire, being able to fight whether in flight or on the ground
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Arden closed the door behind him and locked it he ordered one of the guards to take a message of her noble status to the king before reporting to see if the evacuation was ready to find that it nearly was and ordered word of that they were all ready to move be brought to the king as well.

(approved)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Emron as he had finally gotten everything in line in the castle and everyone at least there were ready to leave a guard comes to him with news. "Oh? The elven spy is a noble? Interesting to say the least, but I guess I will address that later. But everyone is almost ready to go? That's good, guess we should rendezvous with the group then..." Emron then walked to the main hall to see that everyone were ready to go.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Arden then goes to retrieve the prisoner making sure her wrists are chained together "Apologies for the formalities, I might let you escape but, you know too much so I guess you've won an all expense paid vacation surrounded by humans, I can see the excitement in your eyes, he joked as he made sure she was ready to go"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:50 am

"Ah, lucky me," Vesryn murmured dryly in response. Once again, she made no attempt to escape. There were too many guards about, not to mention Arden had an unfair advantage, being that he wasn't bound.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next