Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 6 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Emron sighs as he looks at the wizard and speaks. "I see... Well clean your mess at least... And thanks Epona..." Emron says as his sister was picking the letters away, Emron didn't dare to move in case he squashed any with his boots.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 6 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Epona continued picking up the letters carefully and waited for further instructions from her brother or the wizard.

Odette curiously followed after Arden.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Rowan narrowed his eyes at the king he was not a servant of kings, not a court sorcerer, or dabbling magician, he was a wizard of the guild and any help he offered was a curtesy  "Have a care to watch your sighs young king, this mess is the letters your scribes would have wasted all day writing"

Arden turned to face oddette "You offered to deliver the letter, did you forget?" He asked her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:16 pm

Odette rolled her eyes before heading back towards where Rowan, the new king, and the princess were. "Do you want me to deliver the letters?" she asked them.

Epona gasped at a female knight came over to them. She looked towards her brother, holding most of the letters in her hand. He was the one to answer the knight, she was the second highing rank here besides her brother, he was the one to answer.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Emron stared at the wizard with an indifferent expression, he appreciated the mage's help but still he did a mess. "Fine, fine... But why in the form of letters? Can't you just give every messenger one of those and then go running about shouting it to everyone...? That is how we arrange festivals here too..." Emron said, there was no need to send every citizen their own goddamn letter when messengers could just read the message in public places and streets. Emron noticed the female knight and she asked if she should deliver them, he answers her. "No need, let's just leave it as the messengers job to spread the info. You are also not a member of our knights, so I am unsure what you would qualify in doing really..." Emron said honestly to her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Ysabel remained silent while they discussed everything. Being merely the queen, she had little say in politics and military. Not that she minded overly. Even though she had distanced herself from the little group, she still managed to appear elegant and not at all awkward as she listened to what everyone spoke about.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:38 pm

arden returned not much later with a bastard sword strapped across his back as well as a shield. It was clear the young king was somewhat lost with what to do so he pointed to the knight "Follow me we'll get the guard and soldier's organized, and ready to move, it's a three day journey for the mountain pass, and no doubt the goblin tribes will give us trouble on the way, we need the city moving by night fall"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Emron noticed Arden coming back, he listened to what he had to say and he was right. "Of course Sir Arden, let's go immediately so we won't waste too much time here." Emron was ready to go to the barracks to organize their guards and soldiers.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Arden nodded to Emron since he was coming with him the king should be the one to lead "I think you should be the one Lead the way my king" Arden suggested knowing it would help the king to seem more authoritative and competent
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Emron nodded to Arden's words and went ahead of him. "You are right Sir Arden, I will take it from here." Emron walked to the barracks but before he went in he had to ask something from Arden first. "Oh, I almost forgot, do we have a general here...? If I remember correctly he was with the group my father led." Emron said to Arden waiting for an answer.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:56 pm

(Is he addressing Odette?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:00 pm

(Read it and you will know whose name I put.)
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:00 pm

(I was asking Fang if Arden was addressing her!)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:11 pm

"Not any more sir, he died on the field as well" Arden said to the king as he followed after him

(shouldn't the queen or princess be doing something too? maybe helping organize the civillians or their household)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Ysabel assisted with everything she could, focusing more on the welfare of her children, but she assisted other people with jobs when she could. It was all for show, of course; it made her life easier if everyone believed her to be a kind queen. Perhaps if they grew to love her enough, she would have more power over the kingdom. Well, that was before her son took over as king. Perhaps, though, her efforts will have not been in vain. Perhaps she will have more power than simply sharing gossip and organizing parties...
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Epona looked around for her mother and assisted her in helping others.

Odette sighed deeply. She'd never been this busy doing one job before in her entire existence.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Emron grunted at the fact they lost their general, he then speaks. "I see... Sir Arden, you have been raised in rank so you will take some control over our soldiers, got it?" Emron said to him, he can give the title to someone else when the time wasn't of the essence anymore.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:47 pm

"Understood your majesty" Arden said to Emron with a nod

Rowan stood around not knowing what to do
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Emron walked inside the barracks and raised his voice to tell the news to the guards and soldiers. "Attention, my father, the king has been killed. The elven armies are at our doorstep and we need to evacuate the city and get out of here before we all die, I have raised Sir Arden to be your general as our good general Joseph is dead as well. General, I am counting on you with this, give your orders and whatnot." Emron said as he allowed him to fill the others with the plan.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:40 am

"Alright listen up, we're evacuating the city, I need five of you and an officer to help the local guard organize them into a formation suitable for travel, I need another two dozen, and an nco or officer to commandeer food, and horses or mules to carry said food from the local farms, load them with water also, and make sure to conscript the help of said farmers they know their farms and livestock better than you, and we don't want to appear like we're stealing. We need to be as prepared as we can be it's a two or three week journey to the nearest western city and no one is starving on my watch. You have fifteen minutes to suit up. I want those of you not working on an assignment to get everyone together and meet me by the gate. Those of you with an assignment have four hours, before I want the civilians and the provisions in front of me. You got fifteen minutes to suit up starting now get some hustle to it" Arden spoke to them in an unhesitating voice filled with natural command, yes he was demanding, but only so much as the situation required, if they moved quickly they should all have more than enough times to complete their tasks
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 am

The guards and soldiers started to move immediately, they split into groups to complete the tasks given. Emron was actually pretty impressed how Arden handled the situation and how fast the guards and soldiers kinda accepted him as the new general. After this Emron returned back to the castle to look if that place was ready to move on and if the messengers had done their jobs at informing the townspeople.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:16 am

Odette nodded in understanding as Arden gave out orders. She was both excited and nervous about doing so, the royal family all counted as VIPs and she wasn't sure if they were safe travelling along with them. But she had no choice but to listen to her new general. She followed the guards to help out the local guard and help organize the others for a formation suitable to travel.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 am

(would it be out of line to assume vesyrn is following them kilo)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:36 am

(Oh, forgot about her. Aye, she would be)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:43 am

Arden quickly caught the princes shoulders giving him a cautionary look and speaking "And you come out of the shadows" Arden said in a firm voice as he finally picked up on someone following them and pointed at vesryn's exact positon
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum