Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 10 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Epona looked at her brother with her mouth gaped open. "Have you completely lost your mind?! She's an elf, she can't be trusted with us!" she said fearfully to her brother, but her eyes were narrowed so she was angry about something: the fact her father was killed by elves.

Odette just followed after them, keeping her eyes peeled for any enemies.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 10 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Emron is surprised at what Epona said, she obviously didn't like the idea of keeping her but Emron wanted to. "Don't worry Epona, Arden will make sure she won't do anything stupid and she might be useful later as she is a noble of elves... So calm down sister... I promise nothing will happen." Emron said to her a she tried to comfort her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:27 pm

"I will at that" Arden said keeping an eye on vasyrn " besides killing her would not honor your father, only devalue what he stood for" Arden said to Epona simply
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Epona growled angrily with teeth gritted. "Nothing will happen?! Oh yes, nothing surely didn't happen to our father!" she shouted at him, eyes narrow slits. She then turned towards Arden and gave him a death glare.

Odette couldn't help but roll her eyes. And they wonder why I'm a travelling knight? she thought sarcastically to her.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Emron wasn't sure how to handle her sorrowful sister, he scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he did not find any words to say.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Vesryn reached up to massage her temple, where a headache was starting to pulse. "Will you shut up?" She murmured to Epona, only realising once she said it how bad of an idea that was. Well at least now she knows the serum is wearing off - The elf stopped dead in her tracks, as memories of all she had said flooded back. Oh, I told them everything! I'll be treated as a traitor now. She ground her teeth, rage flashing in her eyes, and she turned her head to search for that damn magician. Oh, she is going to make him beg for death! They must have volumes of information on her people now... All because she became over confident. Her nails bit into her hand; Oh, they are so lucky my wrists are chained! I will kill them all!
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Epona gasped at the elf and eyed her suspiciously before sighing deeply, shaking her head ashamed, and kept walking on, not saying another word.

Odette looked towards Arden. "Are there any orders? Want me to scout ahead?" she asked him curiously.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Rowan who was standing a ways off behind them gave vesryn a cheerful wave as if nothing had happened

Arden meanwhile nodded "Yeah scout ahead a bit we're entering goblin territory" he said to her before turning to look at the elf and saying simply to her after making some distance between them and the royal family "Drugging you into betraying your convictions was wrong, and I wouldn't have made that call, but you must understand what my people have at stake here" arden said to her plainly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Odette nodded and took out her sword and went to scout ahead, her eyes and ears alert for any noises and movement. She stepped lightly on the ground in order to make as little sound as possible.

Epona wasn't at all pleased with the elf being here, much less being bossed around by it also. She dislikes being told to shut up and she glanced around for her mother, wondering where she was.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Ysabel had barely uttered two words for the majority of the trip. Her head was bowed; she was clearly deep in thought. This was interrupted, however, at the sound of commotion. She had watched quietly, once again, her head cocked to the side slightly, and a crease appeared between her brows. It was apparent she was scheming something. The queen increased her pace to catch up with Epona, and walked beside her. "That elf will live the rest of her days far from luxury, my dear," She said gently, yet her voice contained a hint of steel. "She will get what she deserves."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Emron continued marching along the path they were taking, there wasn't much he could do right now for his sister.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Epona frowned deeply. "She doesn't deserve to live." she muttered, voice cold as ice, glaring towards Vesryn, giving the elf a death glare.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Vesryn bared her teeth, enraged by both her own actions and theirs. "Because you are so noble," She growled at Arden, glaring daggers his way. She turned, once again, to that infuriating mage. "I will kill him," Her voice was soft, and barely audible over the sound of marching and clanking armour. "I will kill you!" She rushed towards him, or at least tried to. The damn lease she was attached to prevented her from getting near him, but she remained persistent, and kept tugging with all her might on the chain. If she could could wrap this goddamned chain around his throat...
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Ysabel shook her head, also turning her head to peer at the elf in question. "No, she doesn't; but it isn't up to us." She replied, releasing a deep sigh. "We can only advise the king on the best course of action, not tell him outright what to do." The queen looked up towards her son, nerves twisting her stomach. Oh, what she wouldn't do to protect her children. His being king now made it harder; he can easily end up with the same fate as his father, and she can do nothing to prevent it.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Arden continued to hold her back and walked over to Vesyrn pulling the chin towards him as he did so to give her no ground, he understood why she was so upset he might even be more upset if he was in her shoes, but he wasn't so he asked her simply "If I had had valuable information and you had captured me don't pretend you wouldn't have resorted to the same methods if you couldn't torture it out of me, then you'd probably stick my head on a pike, if you were feeling kind. Am I wrong?"

Rowan just began whistling a cheerful tune to himself as he stood just out of reach
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:31 pm

She let a short, frustrated scream escape her lips. Damn him! She stopped tugging on the chain when Arden reached her, turning to him with a deathly calm, though rage danced in her eyes. "I would have chained you to a tree and let the crows pick the flesh from your bones if I were feeling kind," She growled. He was right; she would have done the same thing. But her pride was in the way of her admitting outright such a thing.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:41 pm

"And your race isn't even in danger, you just want to wipe us out because we may be a rival later" Arden said clearly he was a little bit angry at the situation in general and at her smug behavior "And yet your people come to my lands like a horde of ravenous beat beasts killing men women and children without thought, without provocation, and without honor. from what I've seen you all act like goblins with a self righteous attitude. While we just defend our homeland" he was said through gritted teeth
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:51 pm

"Do not compare me to those heathens!" She snapped. "We are thinking ahead; knowing you filthy humans, there is no doubt you would have posed a threat in the future." At least, that's what she has been told... led to believe all these years. It's a trick, Vesryn. He's trying to make you doubt yourself. Don't let him in. "Now, I have finished speaking with you. I am sure you gathered plenty enough information about me," With that, she marched on ahead, walking as far as she was able with him holding most of the chain like he was."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:57 pm

By then Odette had turned back towards them. "You guys are louder than a bull moose stamping through a jungle." she complained. "The coast is clear so far." she reported.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:01 pm

(it's going to happen that night instead)

Arden didn't talk to her again that night aside from a later offer of food and wander when the king odered they make camp in the woods and dinner was shared rather quietly between the people as they all contemplated the possibility of their demise. "Here, I got you some food was all Arden said as he set a plate of food before the elf ad offered her a skin of water

Rowan had a seat next to epona and asked her curiously " you really hate elves huh?"

Meanwhile Odette heard a rustling from the brush around camp
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Odette heard the rustling. "We might need to fight soon, I hear something." she warned them, waving her sword ready to fight anything.

Epona gasped as she heard Odette's words and she pulled out a crossbow and aimed it in many directions.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Emron was eating some too in the company of his mother, after this they would have to sleep and rest and continued walking in the morning. Things seemed a bit restless though and Emron ordered the guards and soldiers to stay alert as he unsheathed his shortsword.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Vesryn looked up from where she was sat on the ground when Arden arrived with food. "...Thank you," The words were awkward, and hard to get out, as she wasn't used to speaking them. Yet she still wasn't sure why he was helping her. She had given him every reason to slit her throat and be done with her... But he had been nothing but kind. Why? These thoughts were quickly erased from her mind when a rustling stirred up a few of the party. This could be her chance; she braced herself to make a run for it when Arden was distracted enough.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Ysabel's head rose from what she was doing at the sound of a bit of commotion. Her heart galloped in fear for her children, and she stood, looking towards her daughter who appeared ready to fight. "Epona, come here, get behind the guards," Although her tone didn't sound like an order, her voice held a strong tone, with a hint of fear for their safety.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Epona glared at her mother. "Mom, I'll be fine." she reassured her, glancing around in the darkness. She wasn't at all worried, she was calm and collective, just waiting for the chance to attack.

Odette listened, intent on pinning the movement's location.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next