Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action Comics Issue #1

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Action Comics Issue #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Action Comics Issue #1

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:55 am

"Hey babe?" Tara asked, a grin spreading on her face as she edged closer to the side of the building. A plan was forming in her mind, which was always a bad thing with her. Excitement raged in her however. "How much have you been practicing your flying?'
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:42 pm

"A little..." Justin  said intentionally non specifically, he didn't like heights all that much so flying for fun was a no go, at least so far, still. "Whyyyy do you ask babe?" He asked tentatively, he was unsure exactly what she was getting at, but he was supremely nervous about that look.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:45 pm

She turned to him with a grin: Her mind was set, he could not change it now. "Catch!" Without hesitation she jumped off the building.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:04 pm

"SHIT CRAZY WOMAN!" Justin swore when she did this, and dove off the roof after her. His adrenaline was pumping, and his heart beating a mile a minute as he flew far faster than he ever had. In a split second they were half way to the ground and he was seizing her arm... Unfortunately as it turned out being able to fly did not give him super strength, and Tara was still much bigger and heavier than he was. While he was able to slow their fall considerably, they still landed moderately painfully in an open dumpster on a street corner. Justin less so as being on top trying to haul her up had lead to her cushioning his fall
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:15 pm

"WOHOOOOO!" She yelled as she fell. She was free falling in nothing, a void. All she felt was the rush of adrenalin and wind. She didn't know where the ground was or how far she was from it, but knew Justin wouldn't let her fall. Then she felt a hand around her arm. It's grip was tight and bordering painful, but she hardly cared. The breath whoosed from her lungs at once when they landed, with Justin on top of her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:41 pm

"You maniac!" A very concerned Justin shouted in a manner that was precisely as threatening as an anxious chihuaha, as he was immediately back on his feet and trying to help her up with his not at all exceptionally impressive might.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Tara instead just laughed, and grabbed his hand to pull him back in. "You know you love it. What am I lying on?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:28 pm

An alarm ringing from across the street cut through the moment, the bank! Suddenly a metallic figure came out, an unconscious body in it's hands, who was that? A villain perhaps? "It's a supervillain! He's totally robbing the bank! And he's a fucking terminator! How cool is that!?" Hobie explained as he landed down near the dumpster and with that began to rush towards the metal man.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Laurence aka now as the superhero called Gear was dragging the unconscious robber out from the bank, his metal plating shining in the street lights and the slight glow coming from his completely green eyes and the metallic footsteps on the hard concrete of the street... He was very proud of himself right now, taking down a criminal like this by himself, now all he needed to do was to leave the crook here tied up and a note to the police... But then he quickly glazed at something moving towards him fast from the side dropping the criminal on the ground as he prepared himself for a fight with the possible backup of the robber?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:44 pm

"Stop Criminal! FACE THE MIGHT OF GELATINOUS MAN!" Hobie declared, with a laugh his hands morphed into crab like pincers and he leapt towards Gear slashing at him with his clawed hand.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Tara bounced from the dumpster, dragging Justin with her. "Holy shit this is the best let's go!" She sprinted towards him. "Oh my god he's metal" she breathed incredulously. "This is awesome!"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:50 pm

Gear's mechanical eyes widened in surprise, he was bring suddenly attacked by a supervillain, some disgusting slime alien!!! He leaned backwards and as GOOP was coming at him with his pincer he extended his arm and actually shoot it out but still attached to him via a reinforced wire, once somewhat 'grapping' GOOP a strong electrical current would come from it shocking GOOP hopefully into submission.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:50 pm

"Wait shouldn't we make sure he's..." Justin began, but by the time he was trying to advise caution they had already rushed ahead, he sighted and followed lacking any real choice.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:51 pm

Hobie's eyes widened as the grappling line came flying out and the hand tried to grab onto his face. Thinking quickly he shifted into a more liquid form and escaped it's grasp, turning into a green puddle on the pavement. With a 'pop' he reformed and immediately yelled out "OH my god you have a rocket fist! That's so cool!"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:59 pm

Tara skidded to a halt just a little out of reach of the terminator man. "No way does he?!" She cried in excitement in reply to Hobie. Just then, the wires in his hand popped and sparked, growing hotter and hotter.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:16 pm

"Ugh" Justin said as he arrived and face palmed at his friend's standing there in awe "Maybe we should ask if he was the one robbing the bank and who was that guy in a ski mask he was dragging out of the bank..." He asked trying to be the voice of reason to his exceedingly trigger happy friends.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:11 pm

"...Justin has a point Tara, Hey robo man!...You being a bad guy?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:11 pm

"Awwww but I'm having so much fun!" Tara groaned, and ceased her assault on the man.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:25 pm

Gear's electrified hand missed Goop as he dodged it by turning into a puddle, Gear started to pull his hand back by retracting the reinforced metal wire so he can lock his hand back where it belongs. However, Tara made the electric wires break in his arm, stopping him from using that attack again, that was inconvenient... He did notice that they seemed strangely excited in their words and tone of voice whenever he did something, was this some weird way to distract him? However, the third man, Justin, had yet to attack and spoke to the 2 others, his words made the two others to halt and him too just to see what happens. Once Goop asked that question, he sort of stared at him, he was a bit puzzled. "Wait, what? Are you saying you are not a small group of supervillains!? Oh, okay, guess I'll answer the question... No, I am not a badguy, I stopped that guy from robbing the bank." As he proceeds to point at the guy with the ski mask, just who were these people?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:49 pm

"Oh look charging in with no heed caused a misunderstanding who could have foreseen?" Justin asked none too humbly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:44 pm

"Oh I'm sorry, I got a little excited cuz this is my first night as a superhero! Can you blame me?" He replied, grin still on his face "Anyways sorry man, the whole robot look, the unconscious body the alarms, kinda made me think you were a villain."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:53 pm

"I just jumped in cause he was," Tara admitted sheepishly. Still it was fun while it lasted. "So have you always been entirely metal or has this been a new addition?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:47 pm

Gear was not sure if he should entirely trust them, however they did seem overly excited about things and were still young like him... "Oh, well sorry for assuming you were villains as well, the slimy space alien look is very deceptive... Just what are you...?" Gear says as he approaches Goop, gives him a few pokes trying to determine if he is solid or liquid. "Can we ummm... Talk somewhere private? The police will be here soon and I would rather avoid their questioning and possible arrest." Gear tells them, he seemed like a generally nice guy for a machine.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:27 am

"Observe this man..." Justin pointed to gear when he mentioned getting out of here before the cops came "... take a moment to take it in... this is what using your head looks like" He says with a smirk.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:59 pm

Tara punched him in the arm. "And this is what not being a fag looks like."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5