Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 25 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Emron started marching towards the pass with the rest of the group, he then spoke to Arden who had gloriously returned with the elf. "I see you are still alive General and you brought back my pet but with more steel on her than last time..." He said to him as that is what Vesryn was to him, a pet.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 25 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:52 pm

"She's not your pet" Arden said to the king simply, not angrily or anything of the sort but not mildly either, it was a statement of fact

"Elves being known for their lack of mobility" Shadow said to parath sarcastically
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:53 pm

Parath sighed deeply. "I can't wait 'til I can see again." she said, baring her fangs.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Emron raised an eyebrow to Arden's words, Vesryn was an elf. "Oh really now? She is an elf spy, I'm not gonna give someone like her equal treatment here. She is a pet, or a dead elf. Your choice General." Emron said as he continued marching, he wasn't gonna treat an elf like an equal since her people were the ones to start this mess in the first place.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:04 am

Epona looked at her brother and stepped between her brother and the general. "Emron, that is enough. If she was a spy Arden would already be dead and I cannot stand to see another one die in front of me! I beg of you, we've already had enough bloodshed with the dragon, our guards are missing, and the elf army is our first priority, not only one elf!" she insisted strongly, glaring her brother in the face.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:08 am

"Thing is" Arden said to the king lightly putting a hand on his blade "I owe her, and legally she isn't your prisoner she's mine, so you can either face me in single combat, or you can leave her be"

Rowan stepped back not intending to get involved

Shadow helped lead parath after the group
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:10 am

Parath stopped in her tracks and glanced at the ground sorrowfully, even though she couldn't see, it is clear by her expression something was worrying her. What if I never see again? What if I'm blind for the rest of my life? she asked herself in thought.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:12 am

Emron didn't like how Arden spoke to him, so he drew out his sword. "General Arden, you have gone too far! If that elf isn't my pet, she is a dead elf then! I hope you like your choice!" Emron then attempted to slash his sword at Vesryn to kill her as he had given only two options after all, a pet of a dead elf.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:16 am

Arden den quickly drew his own blade, being one of the kingdoms great swordsmen he was able to block the king's blade with ease , as emron closed in and with his other hand he slammed his other fist into the king's face holding nothing back
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:31 am

Emron did not expect Arden to be so quick in his moves a she blocked his attack, but even more so he was caught by surprise as Arden punched him in the face hard enough to make him fly a bit back and fall down on his back. Emron's lip was bleeding and he could taste his own blood.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:45 am

Arden kicked away the young king's sword he looked down at the king saying simply as he held blade ready in case the king tried to get up, or any guards make a move "I swore no oath to you, you weren't crowned as a king should be, I don't need you or the ten people that now make up your kingdom, that elf would've had you dead before you hit the ground, You need to decide if you can survive the pass without me, because I know the way, and I know for a fact I'm the only one here who does. If you go in there without me that pass is gonna eat you all alive. I'lll help you, for the sake of your sister, and your fathers memory, and the people you drag with you, but that elf is with me, and that elf is free." Arden looked around the camp "Anyone who wants to live through this can follow me, Emron included, but I'm not this boy's knight, and this uncrowned prince is not my king."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:54 am

Emron felt a bit woozy after the hit but saw Arden's sword in the way of him getting up as Arden spoke. What Arden declared made Emron furious of course, but there was nothing he could do about it. Emron silently waited for Arden to allow him to stand up from the ground, he had no other choice but to leave Arden and his elf alone for this journey.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:01 am

After arden had made his declaration he took his blade way from the kings throat and glanced at ves "Come on vesyrn let's get a move on" he said, he got the feeling the king and the others understood they wouldn't make it through the pass without him, and that he and that they would have to leave the elf be for their journey.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:48 am

Vesryn didn't bother raising her sword when Emron took a swing at her. She was confident in Arden's abilities to block it for her, not to mention the king would have indeed been dead had she been the one to raise her blade. It wouldn't have bothered her terribly, but all ten of his people, including the mage and the dragon would have probably attempted to exact revenge for their fallen heir to the throne, which she wasn't too keen on at the moment. She may not be a terribly nice person, but she wasn't stupid. It surprised the elf a great deal, of course, at what AArden said to Emron, as well as the fact he punched him. She turned to Arden, who had saved her from both living the rest of her live as a pet, and being killed by the would be king. Not that she didn't think she could take him on, but the gesture was there. Vesryn nodded to her knight once he spoke to her and began to walk beside him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:57 am

The wizard was clearly smiling a bit as the king was knocked on his back for the second time in two days, and gave the two of them a thumbs up while no one was looking at them. The king getting one of his teeth punched out was the greatest thing that had happened all day. He for one followed them looking forward to an interesting journey. As he walked over to them he offered vesyrn a case of something saying "I believe you left this behind"

Shadow couldn't help but grin a bit well after the king had called parath a monster, he whispered in her ear how the king had been punched onto his back by the new comers when the king had tried to cut one of them in half. clearly he found it funny and led her to follow arden.

Even a couple of the guards followed arden without waiting for their kings decision, realizing that he was more capable than emron ,and that emron having declared himself king meant nothing especially when there was so little to be king of

Arden remained wary of a knife in the back from the queen, Bjorn had warned him of her cutthroat ways. He did not suspect she would try to strike him , he was her children's only hope of surviving the pass after all, but he kept a lookout sometimes rage overshadows reason. As for the elf beside him he almost felt that he owed her more than she did him. She had thrown herself in the way of a blade, and likely been labeled a traitor back home because of it

The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:10 am

"How dare you treat my son this way," Ysabel demanded, turning to Arden furiously. "How can you treat this elf with more respect than your prince, and future king?" The queen spat the word 'elf', scowling as if it had left a bad taste in her mouth. Oh, she will make him pay! But she won't be able to do anything until they reach the pass. As much as she loath to admit it, their lives were in his hands.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:21 am

"Let me ask you something." Arden said turning to look at the queen before posing his question "What do you think would have happened if I had let him, cross blades with her? Do you think your son would have come out on top? or do you think she would have gutted him with ease? and do you believe that your son has the decision making ability or the personal strength to lead this group through a pass filled with barbarians, wyverns and giant spiders? because things don't get easier once we reach the pass"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:22 am

Vesryn turned to look at the mage when he spoke to her, quirking an eyebrow. She didn't trust him at all; who knows what could be in this case? But it may also be her weapons, and that was something she needed desperately. She much preferred her own blades than Arden's, despite being grateful that he had offered her one of his. With her mind made up, the elf took the case and peeked inside.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:26 am

Emron stood up from the ground and watched as the others started to follow Arden to the pass, Emron felt humiliated and he obviously looked defeated as he started silently following the others as he had no other choice in hopes to survive through it. Emron wiped the blood from his face while he was at it but he was not gonna let Arden get away with this, he promised that one day he would regret taking the elf's side.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:29 am

Ysabel clenched her fists, grinding her teeth together. The audacity... "Fine. Lead the way, general," She swept her hands towards the direction they were headed, though clearly remained unamused.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:35 am

Arden continued to lead despite her unamused look, he was not here for her amusement, as he turned away from her she could not that many of his physical features, reminded her of the king

in the case vesryn found her blades along with a sorely needed change of clothes the wizard had apparently packed in there thinking she might need one, Rowan also looked around wondering what the heck happened to that moon priest
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:44 am

Vesryn looked up at Rowan, surprised that he had given her this. Instead of thanking him, however, the elf merely turned to Arden and asked, "Do we have a moment for me to change?" Her armour had completed its use throughout the years, keeping her safe, but now she had lost half of it and it now smelled a little from the blood, sweat and grime that had built up the past few days.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 am

Arden gave her a brief nod "Yeah go ahead"

Rowan wasn't offended he had considered saving her stuff mr of an apology than a gift anyway
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:53 am

Vesryn nodded gratefully, before disappearing through the treeline, aiming to get far enough away so no stray eyes could peek on her, but not far enough for her to get lost. She changed quickly, though kept her remaining armour in the case; it may come in handy sometime. Perhaps it would be possible to reuse the material. She then began the task of returning all her weapons to the correct place on her person, the task taking longer as she insisted on studying each blade for any damage before she sheathed it once again. Once properly garbed, she returned to the caravan, finding her way to Arden's side one again. These new clothes were so much better, but wouldn't come in handy during combat. Oh, well. That's another bridge to cross for another time.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:54 am

(wait for rish?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next