Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 26 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:56 am

(Sure)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 26 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Parath chuckled at the fact the king had been beaten by the general by being punched in the nose. She followed after the assassin even though she felt very pathetic due to the fact she could easily fry anyone here but with her blindness couldn't see.

Epona followed closely behind the elf, despite having the feeling all elves were bad, she felt the need to protect this elf.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 pm

"You look good" arden said rather blatantly in front of the other humans to the elf. At this point he didn't give a half ounce of used semen what the king or queen thought. he was no longer their man, he was doing them a kindness, and he could retract that kindness if they bothered him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:30 pm

"Oh, you think so?" Vesryn asked, her tone teasing as she turned to look at Arden. "Be careful; some people might get jealous." Although she didn't believe anyone in the small group harbored feelings for the knight, she worried someone may misjudge their relationship. After all, who could possibly think a human could fall for an elf? She was surprised no one was accusing her of manipulating Arden so her possible later betrayal would be all the more painful for him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:40 pm

"Let them be jealous" Arden replied to the elf with a wink It looked he may have deen about to lean in and kiss her, or maybeit was just her imagination. But soon the wizard appeared interrupting them "So Vesyrn funny thing, I actually came east in the hopes of studying elven magic..." Rowan said to her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Vesryn, however, did not mirror what it appeared the knight was about to do. On the contrary, in fact, she leaned away from what she suspected was a kiss, but the mage popped up before she could be sure. A bit of colour appeared in the apples of her cheeks, and she hoped Rowan wouldn't notice. "Oh?" She replied to him. "That explains the return of my weapons and these clothes, then. But forgive me for not becoming loose lipped at the bribe."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Rowan shook his head "not a bribe just an apology for that whole drugging you thing"

Arden meanwhile just faced forward, judging from the way Vaesryn was leaning away, the interruption was probably a good thing
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Parath growled softly. "All this drama is making me wish I weren't blind so I could fly away." she growled referring to Rowan and the others.

Epona lowered her gaze, her mind going back to memories of herself and her father. She couldn't help but shed a few tears and she let them roll down her cheeks.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 pm

"Oh, indeed?" She said, her tone somewhat incredulous. Somehow, she doubted they were his true motives. Maybe it's so she doesn't kill him for those earlier actions. The thought was surely tempting. "Regardless, my people's magic is none of your concern, human."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:22 pm

"I miss him too" Arden said to epona as he saw tears streaming down her cheeks, The knight didn't dislike epona the way he did her brother, she was generally trying to be good person, and all in all less of a massive ponce than her brother. Yes she was a bit emotional, but tended to try and be reasonable when lives were at stake, unlike her brother who never stopped running his mouth because he was oh so bloody great

"And why is that?" Rowan wondered curiously "what if I asked about their broader cabilities and such as opposed to the application?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Epona looked up at him before she wiped her tears away with her hand. "We were very close, I just wish he was still here." she muttered sadly.

Parath playfully pushed Shadow forward with her nose.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Ysabel walked closer to her daughter, putting her arm around her comfortingly. She shot Arden a dark look.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Arden just straight up ignored Ysabel and nodded at Epona saying to her "I knew him well too, he was like a father to me in some ways"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 pm

(No reaction to Parath?)

Epona looked towards her mother and smiled, but then the tears started rolling down her cheeks again. She hugged her mother. "I-I miss him." she said tearfully.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 pm

"Very well," Vesryn replied. She then explained vaguely a few of the things he requested, though refrained from going into too much detail. To conclude, she demonstrated to him some of her own abilities, by forming the illusion of thick, hot blood raining from the sky for all in the caravan to enjoy. Her eyes were bright as the "blood" dripped down her face ominously.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:38 pm

"I know, dear," Ysabel replied, hugging her daughter lovingly. "We all do." Throughout this, however, her eyes were locked on Arden.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:44 pm

( I totally forgot)

"SO you tend to concern yourselves with illusions" rowan asked the elf unphased by  the fake blood running from the sky "How common is magic among elves? and how do magic users fit into your society?" the wizard took out a notebook

shadow chuckled and pooped her nose

Arden made eye contact with with the queen in his eyes she could see just how little he cared about her disdain, then he walked back up to the front of the caravan letting her mother comfort epona

Last edited by Fang on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:48 pm

Vesryn arched a brow at his questions and the notebook he produced. "Why do you want to know?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:52 pm

(I edited to add arden)

"well hopefully at the end of this war we can fight the elves to some terms of peace" Rowan said idealistically but also somewhat realistically 'I've also heard rumors that magic users are quite... prominent within your society, and it intrigues me"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:57 pm

"I doubt my people would agree to that," She replied. It was possible, of course, but most elves would dislike it. She doubted anyone would go past tolerating the pact. Vesryn herself would very much like it, as then she won't be looked down upon too much as a traitor. "You are correct; we are. It appears mages among your people are scarce."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Ysabel narrowed her eyes as she watched Arden return to the front lines of the caravan. Oh, she would make him pay for his audacity! She just has to find the perfect way to make him suffer...
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Parath blew hot air into his face from her nostrils.

Epona looked at her mother and then back at the dragon. She hoped they'd be able to survive the elf armies, or they'd all fall as did her father.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:27 pm

(Time skip?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:27 pm

(To what?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:28 pm

(I don't know yet, something)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next