Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 14 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Emron was on the other side of river, he waved at the rest to swim to his direction.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 14 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:41 pm

"Oh, I think I heard about it once..." Vesryn replied vaguely. "If I recall correctly, I do believe someone mentioned you blatantly checked out this elf in question's body. It seems nothing changes." She looked up at him sweetly. Oh, how she would have happily pierced his heart with a blade then without thinking much of it. It appears things do change after all; she would at least feel a little guilty for committing such an act now.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Ysabel helped her daughter across the river. The cold water permeated her skin, and slowed her muscles. Her outfit was also now saturated with water and weighing her down greatly. Just a little closer... She finally reached the other side, heaving herself out, and offering her hand to help the others.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:44 pm

(Wait for me, damnit! XD)

Parath lowered her wings at the request to heal. "How? Can they fix my eyes?" she asked him.

Odette drew her sword and advanced towards the elf. "That's it, I'm killing her." she said, a deadly glint in her eyes.

Epona reached the shore before her legs buckled, she was too cold. She was shivering a lot and her eyes were closed.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Emron was looking around for any possible threats as some of their guards had to ditch their heavy armor to stay a float in the water as they swam to the other side with them.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:47 pm

"And render all the attempts at saving me null?" The elf asked Odette, clearly amused by her antics. "Ah, killing a defenseless woman isn't very knightly, even if she is an elf. What a big girl you must think you are." She smiled sweetly, knowing Arden wouldn't let the knight hurt her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Arden was a bit surprised that he had been caught as he checked her out earlier but regained his composure and said to the ste of them "That's enough, if you're going to start killing each other at least wait til she can stand, in fact both of you tone it down until we're out of goblin territory"

roan climbed out of the water behind the royal family

"Some can" shadow said with a shrug

The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Parath lied down and curled her tail around her body. "Touch me and I'll eat you." she threatened, growling.

Odette paused and narrowed her eyes, thinking about the options.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:12 pm

"You're the boss," She said to Arden. The elf let a sigh escape her lips, and she rested her head against the knight's shoulder. Oh, she could sleep here quite easily, with the soft swaying and the feel of Arden's heartbeat in her ear. All the action of the day had truly taken it out of her, with the extended use of an illusion, and being on her feet all day. Not to mention the fact that she had been fighting before she had come across the knight. Her eyes slipped half shut, and became increasingly heavy.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:17 pm

"Epona?" Ysabel's voice was full of concern for her daughter, and she reached in to pull the princess onto land. She needed something warm and dry, but that wasn't likely to happen soon. "A fire," She said. "Rowan, can you start a fire?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:19 pm

shadow sat next to her  asking curiously "Why so hostile?"

Arden felt it oddly right to hold the sleeping elf in his arms and glanced  at Odette wondering if she was doing any better "You shouldn't let your anger get the better of you you did good today." he said

rowan gathered some sticks and muttered a brie incantation to set them on fire
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Odette put her longsword away in its sheath before she sat down on a rock and faced away from him. "Just leave me out of this." she said coldly.

Parath growled in response, because she didn't want to answer him.

Epona shivered and shuddered. "M-m-mom." she stammered, teeth chittering with cold.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Emron was looking in the distance but due to the darkness at night time there wasn't much to be seen, best if they looked for the others tomorrow. "No way we will find any of our scattered citizens and all in this darkness, best if we stay put for now and wait for day time. Then we can search for survivors..." Emron sat next to the flame tired and so were probably everyone else in this group, he was a bit worried though.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:31 pm

"Thank you, Rowan," Ysabel said. "I greatly appreciate all you have done for us." She then turned to her daughter, moving her as close as possible to the fire. "It's okay, just rest now. You did great today."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:35 pm

"Out of what?" arden asked her having a seat to rest as well his ankle certainly needed a bit of rest

My pleasure" rowan said to the queen

meanwhile shadow curled up for sleep
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Vesryn awoke at dawn, the bright light of the sun chasing away any lingering tiredness. Her whole body felt stiff and aching, though she heaved herself into a sitting position. It appeared she was the first in their small party to wake up, most likely because she had fallen asleep first... In Arden's arms. Redness rushed into her cheeks at the memory, but she shoved it down. Her remaining armour had shifted somewhat in her sleep, and she had to rearrange it to keep her even partly decent. She checked around to make sure there was no one in close range, and again made sure the two knights weren't awake to have seen her fixing the armour
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:04 pm

Emron was still sleeping on the grass, lying there in the smallest position possible for him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Epona slowly woke up and was surprised to see she wasn't feeling cold anymore. She gasped and sat up as she looked at the forest across the river. All the trees were dead and burned to a crisp. She stared with wide eyes as she spotted Parath laying there fast asleep despite having her eyes open.

Parath was still asleep, her tail blocking her face mostly.

Odette hadn't woken up yet.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Ysabel awoke slowly soon after, pulling herself into a sitting position when she saw her daughter already awake. "What is wrong, Epona?" She asked, noticing the horror in her eyes.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Epona pointed towards the dead forest and then at the sleeping dragon.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Ysabel saw the beast, and froze. She knew it she started waking up the guards they'd all be noisy with their armour which may wait up the slumbering dragon.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Parath's ears twitched and her head lifted, an obvious sign that she was awake now. She growled lowly in their direction. "Attack and I shall kill you, right now I am sparing you." she told them before standing up.

Epona gasped and hid behind her mother as she didn't expect the beast to speak.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:22 pm

The queen hesitated, her surprise rendering her speechless for a moment. She quickly recovered, however, and dipped her head towards the dragon. "You are kind," She said. "But, if I may, why did you attack us yesterday?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Shadow had awoken next to the dragon he had been up for quite a while long enough to wake up and hunt down a dear as he was now cooking the meat at a fire near the dragon

Arden too was still fast asleep
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Parath spread her wings out. "In case you haven't noticed I am literally blind now, so I might have attacked you by mistake." she explained, looking in her direction, by then you can see her bleeding eyes. "Who are you?" she asked in addition.

Epona gasped and took out her crossbow and aimed it at the dragon, not knowing that was a bad idea. She still thought the beast was going to kill them anyways.

Odette eventually woke up, sitting up as well.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next