Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 23 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:45 pm

The sounds of some commotion drew Vesryn's curiosity, freezing at the entrance once she saw the origin of the sounds. Without further hesitation, the female elf rushed towards the pair, though surprisingly not at the attacking elf. Instead, she moved towards Arden, skidding to a stop just in front of him and facing the elf. She expected the elf would stop his charging once he saw her, and knew he would have time to move away, being that his running would be slower than hers due to his heavy two handed blade. To anyone else, however, it may have seemed extremely reckless, but she knew exactly what she was doing. Vesryn held no fear in her eyes at the attacking elf's charging, instead stood proud, with a slight shifting of her feet until they were shoulder width apart should this fair elf purposely not cease his attack.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 23 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Arden was about to roll out of the way but upon seeing her jump in between them stopped to process what was happening
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Mandrake gasped as he saw the fellow elf charging forward, but instead of attacking him stood in front of the knight. He lowered his weapon and skidded to a halt feet away from her. He stared at her, confused as to why she had saved the knight's life. He had thought she was in trouble but it is apparent she is no longer injured. How can that be?! he asked himself in thought. His mouth then gaped open as he recognized the face of his cousin who was his best friend when he was young. "Ves? Is that you?" he asked, eyes wide.

Last edited by Rishka on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:56 pm

arden looked baffled as to what was going on but stayed ready to fight at a moments notice, he'd let ves speak for now though
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Vesryn made no obvious show of rejoice when her theory proved correct, and the attacker did indeed stop before he skewered them both. She offered his confused look at her saving a human with a stone cold, emotionless mask, while mentally ticking off part one of her oath to Arden. This mask, however, cracked slightly, her brows drawn in confusion, when this elf spoke. Ves? There was only one person who called her that; well, only one person she allowed to call her that. All the rest woke up with one less finger once that particular name escaped their lips. A sudden memory resurfaced, one of Vesryn as a child playing hide and seek with a fair haired elf. She gasped, her surprise sending her reeling back a step into Arden. "Mandrake?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Mandrake dropped his longsword on the ground in front of him and nodded at her question. All hostility towards them was gone from his features, so he just stood there calmly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Vesryn took a slow step towards her cousin, her eyes taking in every detail of his face; oh, how he has changed. Physically, that is. She doubted his personality has changed too much. The palm of her hand suddenly connected with Mandrake's cheek, the sound echoing around them. "You b******," She growled, watching the red mark appear on the fellow elf's cheek. No, she knew he would be the same selfish, proud coward she grew up with. Without another word, Vesryn turned and marched back into the cave.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Now that he and mandrake were on even terms Arden kicked mandrakes sword away "So what was the nature of your beef with me again lady?" he asked cracking his knuckles
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Mandrake's hand went to his cheek and rubbed it in pain as he watched his cousin go back inside the cave. She's still mad at me, apparently! he thought before he gasped at the knight's words. "What did you just call me?!" he shouted, eyes narrowed again.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Arden curiously tilted his head as he heard mandrakes anger "Wait... are you not?" he asked legitimately thinking he was a woman
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Mandrake clenched his fists. "Of course I'm not! Just because I got long hair doesn't make me a woman!" he shouted in response, crossing his arms at him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:36 pm

"Well you just seem to have more narrow feminine qualities" he motioned to mandrakes elven face and body
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Mandrake picked up his sword at that. "Do you see any boobs on me?!" he asked in a shout.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm

"Do you see any boobs on vesyrn?" Arden counters his statement
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Mandrake sighed deeply. "I must admit she is very flat-chested, but I am male, I have the **** to prove it." he said in response.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Vesryn had appeared at the entrance to the cave, her arms folded over her very flat chest the two men were repeatedly reminding her about. Although have a fuller chest would mean she would require more binding to ensure she was comfortable while fighting, it was still a somewhat touchy subject for her, behind that she had watched many other noble ladies using their ample curves and full chests to their advantage against the males, and here she was with the body shape of a man, or a child. "Once you two are finished discussing my breasts," She said, just loud enough for them to hear the murder in her tone. "I expect us to be on our way again." And in doing so, leaving Mandrake behind to do whatever his selfish little heart desires.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:57 pm

"Vesyrn I find your slender, and toned figure extremely attractive" Arden said to her honestly as he saw the murder in her eyes "And I fail to see how you would look better with big lumps of fat on your chest"

Last edited by Fang on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Mandrake gasped at Arden's words and he felt a rage burn inside him. How dare such a human talk about my cousin in such a sick way?! he thought before he walked up to Arden with both fists clenched as he was about to do something he felt like doing the first time they met after being kicked in the groin. Repay it! Arden had no time to dodge before Mandrake hit his groin with a well-aimed kick.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Arden hunched over a bit after the kick, rage filled him and his eyes turned yellow he was faster than normal as he responded by punching mandrake straight in his teeth
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Mandrake's eyes widened before he felt a deep pain in his mouth. The force was enough to knock him on his back and he cupped his hand around his mouth as he muffled exclaiming in pain. He removed his hands and actually spit out a tooth and some blood. "Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?" he asked him coldly before he stood up and took out his dagger.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:17 pm

A slight blush rose to her cheeks, but the anger and mortification still remained. "Talk about my chest anymore and I will remove your tongue," She growled. "That goes for the both of you." She allowed them each to each get in one punch, but intervened at the appearance of a dagger, and she grabbed Mandrake's wrist, twisting it behind his back until it was close to breaking, and he would be forced to drop the dagger. "Arden and I are leaving," She hissed. "You can crawl into whatever dark hole you came from."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Mandrake had no choice but to let go, the dagger dropped onto the ground behind him. He glared into his cousin's eyes, pure hatred in his glare. "How dare you leave willingly with your kind's enemy! If I shall leave I will reveal your disgrace to our people and they will come here to kill you and him! I cannot bear seeing you being such a traitor, and you shall die as such!" he shouted in her face before he wrenched his hand out of her grasp, picked up his dagger and fled into the forest.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Arden calmed down a bit as he watched her make an absolute fool out of mandrake and nodded "Last statement, I like it"  arden said as his yellow eyes turned back to icy blue and he winked at her ignoring mandrake
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Vesryn watched him go without bothering to go after him. She wasn't sure if the army would believe him, her being a noble and all. But he was too, and they may see no reason to distrust him. It was then she had fully realised how much she screwed up. She could never again set foot inside her kingdom, walk the familiar halls of her home, if Mandrake tells everyone she is a traitor. "You've met my cousin before?" She asked, without looking at him and without any hint of her previous anger. Her eyes were glued to the spot Mandrake had disappeared, a hint of sadness twinkling in them.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:48 pm

"He ambushed me in the forrest where we met, we fought and I knocked him out" Arden said as he was finally able to put a shirt on which he didn't take the time to button up, he just picked up his weapons and shield strapping his broadsword to his belt, and the others to his back then looked at her "Are you ready to move?" he asked her putting a hand on her shoulder as he saw how down she looked
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next