Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

+2
LaChambirdie
Koyu
6 posters

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 4 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:27 am

Arden nodded in agreement,though he stated to her "Stealth is not my strong suit, Morina can you make some kind of invisibility potion?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 4 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:58 am

"I know," Vesryn replied dryly to Arden. She could hear his heavy and clumsy steps a mile away.

"Um, it depends..." Morina replied, unsure. It was a difficult potion, and one that needed certain ingredients that she doubted would be out in the middle of no where.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:01 am

"I don't know how to make it, but I should have all the ingredients you need" Rowan said taking his large box of plants and potion ingredients out of his pack
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:03 am

In the time she stayed in the goblin village, Epona had became rather distant between herself and her mom. She didn't want to have a baby, it meant she'd be alone for the rest of her life, never to be married. At first she thought it was okay, but she'd be a single mother forever. At the present she was alone in her room the goblins had generously rented for her, staring at the ceiling while laying in her bed.

Parath still hadn't changed from the stubborn dragon she had always been. She lied outside the village waiting for the others to be ready to leave this place.

Veronica was staying close to Emron, which could mean bad or good things.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:05 am

"Oh," Morina replied, looking at all the ingredients he had, and murmuring to herself as she ensure he had all the things she required. "That's convenient. But it needs some time to make." She looked up to them, brow furrowing in concern. "We might not have enough time."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:10 am

"Well do any of you have any other ideas?" Arden asked vesryn and Morina
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:14 am

"I mean I could try," Morina murmured, looking down at the ingredients again.

Vesryn glanced to Arden and tilted her head somewhat. "I could go in alone," She replied. "Under the cover of darkness. They won't see me coming." It was a bit of a boast, but she hardly cared. She had trained hard to be able to make such a statement.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:25 am

"Going in alone is a bad idea" Rowan said to her with a frown "These creatures are going to be a lot more alert than humans would be, the never rest, your illusions will be of little affect against his undead guard and once you're close enough they will spot you they will be better than the ones we've fought so far, and they will outnumber you. If you can't make a potion mori, supposedly the watchtower is on a the side of a small mountain so we may be able to just get reasonably close unnoticed if we go over and at it from above. Vesryn could move ahead, and clear the way of scouts so the rest of us could follow "
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:33 am

"I am aware that illusion does not work," Vesryn said, rather harshly. "And of their unnatural stamina." She didn't like people being patronizing towards her, especially when they were saying things she already knew. "I can take them on." Nor did she like people underestimating her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:36 am

(if ves takes them on alone though it kinda ruins the arden being granted land thing)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:37 am

(I know. Convince her otherwise)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:43 am

"With all respect love" Arden chimed in, he knew he had to or she'd be slaughtered alone, though he was fully aware of her skills "You were nearly eaten alive by a group of basic ghouls, I don't mean to sound like i don't have faith in you or your abilities, but this fight may be as tough as the horde we fought together, maybe even tougher. You're a good fighter, but you're not invincible Ves.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Vesryn arched a brow at Arden's interfering, and looked as if she were about to protest some more. But he was right; she was merely being arrogant. She loosed a sigh between her teeth, before giving a begrudging, "Fine." Though, 'eaten alive' she thought was a bit harsh, she thought. It had just been a little... exhausting. But with this method, she would be able to use long range weapons more, even though she only had eight arrows left.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:29 pm

Skip to their Arival in the area?
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:32 pm

(What area?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:32 pm

(sure.)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:34 pm

(oh that's just for the northern group, the southern group will timeskip to a city of the southern kingdom, after the necromancer business is wrapped up in the north)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:38 pm

(..................so not the group all my characters are in?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:39 pm

(you can make one for the northern group, but that is correct)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:42 pm

(But all I have in mind is possibly an assassin and Arden's sister!)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:49 pm

(I'm not doing the time skip, Reg.)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:53 pm

(I know I'll do it later i don't feel like writing at the moment)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:20 am

Hours pass as Arden and the gang trek northward into and through the woodland terrain of a beautiful boreal forest with it's tall snow covered trees, and occasional critter; Such as a deer or wolf, the latter especially poses no danger to them as they seem to view arden as a friend. It is a pleasant, and scenic journey though in the forest the threat of losing your way is ten fold. At night they must stop to sleep, but at dawn's first light they are on their way again. Arden leads the way through the forest for the next two hours, until it splits open into a snow covered valley, in the distance can be seen a walled castle surrounded by a city sacked and burned. Fortunately the castle walls seem to have held strong. A small mountain nearby houses an impressive circular stone watchtower atop which the necromancer was likely viewing the his forces from afar.

"We take the wooded path" Arden said motionin to a strip of woodland that led up to the tower, he then turned to vesryn "You lead us til we get to the slope make sure the way is cleared of scouts. Go out, and scout the tower, then return and rendezvous with us near the edge of the woods. We'll link up, and push forward together. Even if they see us their main force is too far away to help them." Arden looked among the others as he gave his battle plan.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Vesryn, thankfully, had stayed quite warm throughout; the thick leather worked as an excellent insulator, and the constant travelling helped too. Her and Morina had swapped the occasional insult, as they both irritated the life out of each other, but it rarely came to anything. Vesryn didn't think she was worth the time of day, and Morina was just wholly unprepared if anything got physical. It didn't stop her whinging at every little thing however, the rate of these almost doubling when she had just woke up.

At Arden's words, Vesryn merely nodded and equipped her bow before slinking through the trees, silent as a wraith. "Arden, stay at the back; you're the loudest," In Vesryn's mind, this wasn't an insult. Merely a piece of advice that would prevent them from receiving an early departure. The soft twang of the bow string, the whistle of the arrow, gurgle of blood, and one of the undead that had been wondering about fell. Vesryn slunk over to retrieve the arrow, motioning for the others to stay put while she did so, so she could creep up on another one and plunge the arrow into the side of its throat. At the sound of more scouts lumbering through the brush, Vesryn ducked behind a rather thick, ancient tree, her breath clouding in front of her. She glanced up, head tilted, before slinging her bow on her back again and heaving herself up the tree. As the patrol passed, she loosed a blade, before jumping down atop one of the beasts, and beheading another one before it could react. Three more went down, as their sluggish brains didn't have time to process where she had come from. A few more patrols went down a similar way, except a rather tough one kept her occupied quite a while. Too long; she wondered if the posse was getting worried. She had finally sliced it up nicely into chunks, and left it in a puddle of its own coagulated blood while she strolled up to the tower. Her head flicked to the side, as a twig snapped under the clumsy feet of an undead, and before it knew what was happening, there was a knife protruding from its forehead. Unfortunately, this attracted a few more of the curious things, which she noted to be more tougher than the ones that had been further away from the tower had been. But still, she fought on, until her breathing was laboured and blood slickened her grip on the twin blades at her sides. Luckily, very little of it was hers; the only injury that she had received - all courtesy to her knew armour, which had protected her from everything else - was a shallow scratch that crowned her cheekbone due to one of the creature's surprisingly sharp fingernails.

Vesryn made a wide circle the tower a few times, keeping her eyes and ears peeled to detect any sound or sight that seemed amiss. The entrance to the tower made her hesitate at each lap, feet itching to enter and return the presumably even tougher guards to where they had come from. She could easily continue on without them, see how far she gets, maybe wear some of them down enough for the others to blast through. But it was a foolish prospect, and would only get her killed. So she made her way back to their agreed rendezvous point, slowly and cautiously, ensuring there were no other walking dead to attend to.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:23 pm

(holy shit)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next