Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

+2
LaChambirdie
Koyu
6 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Arden threw the zombie into ones that were still grabbing her and toe vesryn from their grasp  "Keep stabbing babe" He said as he bashed in a zombie's head with a fist"

Rowan was most definitely bloodied and unconscious but alive

(They don't infect others btw)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:09 pm

(I assumed so)

"Don't call me babe," She responded, blade plunging right through one of their skulls, and she spun and kicked another in the throat before her blades sliced up a third zombie once she had regained her footing. She knew her energy was waning quickly, and that she wouldn't be able to fight off all the zombies. So she did what any good assassin would do. She tugged her blade from the skull of a zombie, before sheathing it, grabbed Arden's hand and ran.

~

Morina was kneeling beside Rowan, hands on his cheeks and tears on her face. Worry was written on the planes of her face, as she inspected any wounds he had inflicted, and healing them as gently as she could.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Arden knew that Morina and rowan wouldn't be able to keep up, and that theses creatures with seemingly limitless stamina would eventually catch them "you  go! Rowan's out, and Morina can't run" Arden called to her firmly but not angrily as he broke free of Vesryn, and dived into the fight retreat wasn't an option unless they left his allies behind, so it was no option... they would all fall or he would. His eyes went feral, he began  fighting faster, and harder each strike crushed that which it hit and he seemed to be able to shake of even dog piles of zombies
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:34 pm

"You b******, we're in this together, remember?" She hissed, stopping and turning to look at him cutting down the hoard. It was now significantly smaller, and many of them kept tripping over the piles of bodies that littered the ground, which made their death much swifter. With a soft whine, her blade broke free of its sheath, and she faced the hoard once again, cutting down the stray ones and making sure she wasn't enveloped by a bunch of them.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:48 pm

By the end of the fight arden was covered in blood and other fluids. he fell to his knees when he killed the last zombie with only his fists. he wasn't tired but his heart was beating so quickly his chest was beginning to hurt, had he been entirely human it would have killed him but he wasn't so he sat amongst a sea of blood and corpses slowly regaining control of his heart beat "Damn that was a lot. He said after a while
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Vesryn just stood there, amongst the blood and guts, in the same state as Arden. Her hair had fallen loose, and now tumbled down around her in soft waves from the braid, which was such a change from her usually perfectly straight hair. Her chest heaved, and her heart thundered in her chest. All her muscles were positively aching from the exertion, but she was used to such a feeling after periods of rigorous training. With brittle, clumsy fingers, she sheathed all her weapons, before her arms returned limply to her sides and she made her way over to Arden on legs like noodles. She knew if she were to sit now, she wouldn't ever be able to gather enough will to stand up again, but gods how she craved a rest. After a glance towards the other two, she decided they both deserved one. So she sank to her knees next to Arden, and rested her forehead on his shoulder. "Yes," She breathed.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Rowan meanwhile was just coming to, thanks to mori's healing magic. He groaned as his eyes opened, his head still ached quite a lot, but as here remembered the zombie's flailing arm hitting his head, he was rather surprised to wake up at all, and especially to see the teary eyed Morina looking down at him
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:09 pm

"Rowan, are you okay?" She cried, brows furrowed in concern. She knew he was healed completely, of course, but it never hurt to ask. Besides, her mind was too shocked to make sense at the minute.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Epona walked over to Emron. "I know you must be shocked to hear this, so am I, but this cannot be undone Emron." she said to him softly.

Veronica placed a gentle hand on Emron's shoulder, trying to comfort him.

Parath landed outside the village and waited for Javek to climb off. "Did you enjoy your first flight?" she asked him.

Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:14 pm

"Depends, are the zombie's gone?" Rowan asked, he was rather dizzy but had regained some  of his mana which made him feel more comfortable as he wasn't defenseless
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Morina nodded. "Yeah, they're... they're, um, dead," She wasn't sure if that was the right word to use, but wasn't sure what else to say. She glanced up to the pile of bodies, and the two that her in the midst of them all beside one another.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Emron shook his head in disbelief, fate has been cruel to her with the rape case but this also? He walked out of the cottage to get some fresh air.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:25 pm

"Are you going to be ok?" Asked shadow who Epona had not known was standing beside her until he spoke, he was clearly concerned, it was he who failed to protect her in the first place  after all, if he had been more alert this would not have happened

"Remind me not to play hero for at least twenty four hours" Rowan jokes as he looked at Morina to make sure she was ok, he added "I'm afraid the embarrassment might prove terminal for me."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Epona frowned deeply. "I don't know, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this yet, but.........it's gonna happen whether I like it or not." she said sadly before she started to walk away.

Veronica followed Emron out and hugged him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Emron hugged Veronica back, after all it was his sister who was now carrying that burden. Emron sighted as he didn't know how to react to all of this.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Veronica smiled faintly. "Even though the circumstances for the birth are bad, it's still a good thing. A new life is among us." she said.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Emron shook his head, he then spoke. "You don't understand, in that state no one will take her as a wife. She will die alone feeling unwanted, that child will be nothing but a barbarian when it grows up!" He said upset about this.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Veronica sighed deeply. "So? I can't qualify for anything due to my immortality and I don't think I can have children. Plus, didn't she not want to be married off anyways?" she said.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Emron spoke more. "It is her duty to get married off to some noble or some other countries prince for an alliance, now she can't get neither. You don't have such duties and all I need to do is make sure that someone else bears my children..." He said and looked into the distance for a moment.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Veronica made a look like her heart had just shattered. "Somebody else, huh? So technically I'll only have half of you if any of you at all." she said coldly, her eyes narrowing.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Emron looked at Veronica and spoke. "I only need an alive woman to bear the children since you are unable, I can't let my bloodline die... But I love you Veronica... Your hands may be void of warmth but I still hold them in my own..." He took a hold of her hand.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Veronica closed her eyes. "But eventually I'll outlive you. I'll have to watch you die and then nobody will hold my hand." she told him sadly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Emron was silent for a moment, she was right about that. It would be cruel to let her witness that, but what should he do? That made him let go of her hand and be silent for now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Veronica sniffled as she had started to cry. "Kill me." she told him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Emron looked at Veronica, shocked at what she had just said. He stepped away and spoke. "No, I can't... I simply can't... I don't... I don't want to..." He said to her, that was not an answer.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next