Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 39 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:01 am

Emron looked at Veronica, he sighted. "Yeah, I wonder where did mother and Epona run off to... They can't me far now can they?" Emron said as he kept looking.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 39 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:20 am

"What?" Ysabel demanded, at the goblin's ludicrous accusations. Her gaze darted towards her daughter, worry clearly written in the lines of her face. No, she couldn't be... The child could only be that of the barbarian that had attacked her. Her jaw clenched in anger at the unfairness of it all. Epona was her daughter, and she failed to protect her on two accounts.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:24 am

The goblin shaman raised a bushy eyebrow and asked rather calmly though he was just referred to as a liar, he seemed patient "You can think of no way, you have seen no signs?" The shaman asked calmly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Epona gulped nervously and glanced towards her mother and then back towards the shaman. "The only sign was the cramps and I thought that was the monthly bleeding! I-I can't be-" she cut off before she started sobbing uncontrollably. Her duty of a princess was to be married and yet nobody would want her knowing what she now is.

Parath was growling, she didn't spot the princess or the queen anywhere. She kept breathing fire onto the undead in the area.

Veronice shrugged her shoulders.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Ysabel pulled Epona into a hug, and stroked her hair. "Shh," she said softly. The fact she wasn't sure made it clear that she hadn't bled yet, and Ysabel had heard about feeling cramps early into pregnancy. So there's a chance she could be withchild, and this... thing was telling the truth. She was unsure whether Epona would wish to rid herself of the infant, and would request her to go down that route should she ask advice, but Ysabel didn't wish to force Epona into anything. For now, she'd just be there for her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Epona kept crying while in her mother's arms. She hated herself now, she hated the life that could be blooming inside her, she hated that barbarian for what he did to her, she just hated her life! "No........that can't be true...........it can't be true! I don't want to be-" she cut off with a sniffle. "K-kill me! Just kill me! If what you foresee is true about me then I'm carrying the offspring of the man who raped me!" she shouted tearfully at the shaman.

Parath landed eventually when it seemed to be safe. She glanced around for any sign of the princess and the queen but didn't see them anywhere.

Veronica kept her eyes peeled for Epona.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Kolvoilk saw the group land upon a mighty dragon and jogged over waving at them "Hello i found two women running through the dessert, are you friends of theirs?" he called as he approached

The shaman shook his head at her young foolishness "there is no need for such talk you have much life left to experience"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Parath growled lowly at Kolvoilk not knowing he meant no harm. She became confused at his words, thinking he was talking about the queen and the princess. Her yellow eyes glanced back towards Shadow to see what he thought of it.

Veronica put her hand on the hilt on her longsword as she heard him approach.

Epona glared at him. "But this whole pregnancy is an accident! I was raped, would you want to carry the child of the person who RAPED YOU?!" she shouted angrily at him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:49 pm

"That is neither your fault, nor the fault of the new life that grows inside you" The shaman said calmly "Would you steal away an innocent child's only chance at life, and would you steal that child from the world?"

Shadow in turn looked to emron
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:27 am

"It is your choice, Epona," YSabel said gently. "But know there are ways we can deal with it in whatever choice you have." It is still early days with the pregnancy, it shouldn't be too hard to deal with should she opt for destroying its life.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:16 am

Emron was growing ore worried as they landed, but then this goblin looking thing came at them speaking about two women. Emron hopped down from Parath's back and drew his shortsword in case this was some form of trick. "Two women? Are you talking about my mother and sister!? Explain yourself!" Enron demanded of him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 am

Epona teared up even more and hugged her mom. "Fine, I'll let it live." she said to the shaman.

Parath watched them, watching the goblin's every move in case he tried to overpower the prince and harm him. Smoke started coming from her nose.

Veronica hopped down next to him and pulled out her longsword to protect Emron if needed.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:59 am

"Woah, no reason to be hostile folks "The gobin said putting up his hands, i've no idea whether or not they're your mother and sister that's why i'm asking you
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:31 am

Emron narrowed his eyes at the goblin, he then spoke in a demanding manner. "Then lead me to them, show me so I can judge that." Emron told him, he still had his sword out but was ready to follow the guy.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:37 am

Parath was going to follow no matter what the prince said, if it was a trap then she'd come of good use.

Veronica stayed by Emron's side.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 am

"Ok everyone calm down, i'm kolvoilk; Cole for short , good to meet you all" Kolvoilk introduced himself  "They sent me to find you, and now you can either act like civilized people, or i won't endanger my village by leading you there"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:39 am

Parath relaxed slightly.

Veronica put her longsword back in its sheath.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:40 am

Ysabel pulled Epona close. "It will be fine," She assured her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:41 am

Epona shook her head. "Life isn't fair." she said tearfully.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:52 am

"It's fair for no one, but we just have to get up and deal with it," Ysabel responded, wiping away her tears. "We have more than many people, and we should be appreciative of that."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Emron put his sword away as well, he was then ready to follow the goblin guy.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Cole soon led them to his village which was not so far away
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Parath followed after Cole with Javek on her back.

Veronica walked alongside Emron, her yellow gaze flickering with worry.

Epona kept crying even after hearing what her mother said.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:20 pm

Meanwhile in Nanda Parbat.

Steel clangs on steel ,feet clop and snow is shifted , Piri raises his arms to parry an overhead blow ,the one edged blade of his sword warding off the attack . His opponent is a . man known as Old Master , an ancient elf...so old he actually has wrinkles, he's no less deadly because of it. The cold mountain air chills Piri's sharp ears as he leaps ,flipping over the swordsman as he reverses the grip on his blade ,he won't die again,not here.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Ysabel consoled her daughter as best she could. "Anything we must do?" She asked the goblin.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next