Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 21 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Emron went to hug his sister as well, the condition she was in and Emron heard what had happened, he thought that his sister needed all the help she could get.

Javek nodded to what the smith said.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 21 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Shadow moved on, ignoring the question
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:27 pm

"Okay,so she's hurt and your passed off that much I can tell , also since your moving so fast I'd bet 5 silver swords on you thinking the Queen ofnHearts over there will be asking fr your head "
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:30 pm

"I'm not pissed,  I just... should probably disappear now in the name of my own health" Shadow explained
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:30 pm

"What?" Ysabel's voice was soft, as if she couldn't quite get the word out. She hugged her daughter tightly, hoping it would in some way ease her pain. "Where was Shadow when this happened?" It was a mother's duty to protect her children from the horrors of the world, and she had failed. Oh, if only Epona had stayed behind then this wouldn't have -! No, she mustn't blame her; rape wasn't the fault of the victim. She had to be grateful that Shadow had saved her daughter would now be being treated like a slab of meat... for the rest of her life.

~

Vesryn watched Epona, her jaw set and her eyes cold as steel; her fists splayed open and clenched tightly She could deal with death, and torture, blood and guts... But rape was something else entirely. It was like stealing a part of one's soul. They were not created to be used and abused, to be controlled, to become a piece of property, a piece of meat. It was an insult; mortifying to the victim, and empowering to the rapist. And she detested it. She hoped Epona, or Shadow had destroyed the barbarian and his kin; though death was too kind a punishment.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:33 pm

"I don't think so man,you may want to turn around and take a look" He replies with a friend smile and puts a hand on his shoulder "Ysabel will be more happy about her daughter being safe then mad at you "
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Epona hugged her brother more and cried.

Parath had gotten nervous that they had either ditched her or gotten lost, so she exited the cave and breathed in deeply. She opened her mouth and let out the loudest roar she could muster, if they were lost she thought it would help them reunite with her, if they had ditched her, she'd find soon enough.

Veronica sighed deeply. At least Emron's got family he knows! I can't even recall my parents' names! she thought sadly.

Yurik, seeing him nod, took his dagger to reinforce it and make it stronger before he began making his new one.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:38 pm

"I still left my blind Dragon friend in a cave and need to go get her"Shadow said to the elf as he continued on his way jogging towards the roar

Arden was too busy sharpening his sword to notice that epona was back
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Piri nods as he hears a faint roar in the distant "I suppose that's her?" He questions as he follows ,he has nothing else to do right? And this guy seems lie a badass.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:44 pm

(Is epona not going to answer her mom?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Emron felt sad that his sister had gone such an ordeal, he tried to make her feel better by staying with her for some time now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:52 pm

KiloSasha wrote:"What?" Ysabel's voice was soft, as if she couldn't quite get the word out. She hugged her daughter tightly, hoping it would in some way ease her pain. "Where was Shadow when this happened?" It was a mother's duty to protect her children from the horrors of the world, and she had failed. Oh, if only Epona had stayed behind then this wouldn't have -! No, she mustn't blame her; rape wasn't the fault of the victim. She had to be grateful that Shadow had saved her daughter would now be being treated like a slab of meat... for the rest of her life.

~

Vesryn watched Epona, her jaw set and her eyes cold as steel; her fists splayed open and clenched tightly She could deal with death, and torture, blood and guts... But rape was something else entirely. It was like stealing a part of one's soul. They were not created to be used and abused, to be controlled, to become a piece of property, a piece of meat. It was an insult; mortifying to the victim, and empowering to the rapist. And she detested it. She hoped Epona, or Shadow had destroyed the barbarian and his kin; though death was too kind a punishment.
(I was about to, Fang!)

Epona sniffled. "I don't know, I was locked in a bedroom until Shadow broke through the door and killed the one who did this to me!" she explained and hugged her tighter.

Parath listened out for Shadow or Epona approaching. She sat down and waited.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:56 pm

Parath begins hearing footsteps ,many footsteps...and loud yelling.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:09 pm

"At least he's dead now," She replied, her voice somewhat low and strained. "Are you alright now?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Epona nodded. "I'm feeling ok, I'm just scared. I should've never left with them!" she exclaimed. She glanced towards Emron and smiled. "Hey Emron." she greeted him, sniffling.

Yurik sighed and continued reinforcing the metal on Javek's dagger to make sure it stayed sharp for a longer time.

Parath heard the footsteps and stood up and growled furiously at whoever they were, not knowing what was going on.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:54 pm

"Easy parath" Shadow said putting a hand on her snout

Arden finally looked up and waved at epona upon seeing her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Parath blew smoke out of her mouth as she was about to breath fire before she stopped as she felt a hand on her snout. The smoke stopped and she blinked her sightless eyes. "Shadow? Where in the bloody hell have you been?!" she shouted at him, eyes narrowing. She expressed her caring in the form of anger, so he could tell she was worried about him while he was away.

Epona waved back slightly at Arden.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Shadow smiled a bit knowing she wouldn't be angry if she didn't care" we got captured by barbarians,  and one raped epona, I saved her and she's with the others, but I say we pay there village a visit when your site returns"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:34 pm

"Hi dragon lady" piri says from behind Shadow, just a little bit terrified of the gigantic fire breathing gecko.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Parath lowered her head sadly. "I somehow knew something bad would happen while you were away." she said before her head snapped directly towards Piri despite she was completely blind, she could tell where noises came from. "Forgive me for not being excited about meeting someone, but..........who the hell are you?" she asked Piri in a low growl.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:26 pm

"Remember when you were at that other cave and a bunch of elves arrived to guard Epona? Remember the only one with a personality?,that's me"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Parath blinked her blind eyes, confused. "I still don't know you name as you don't know mine. I am Parath." she introduced herself, lifting her head high.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:08 pm

"We'll its nice to meet you Parath ,I'm Piri"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:14 pm

Parath sighed and turned away from him. By then he could see the injury on her wing.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 am

"Perhaps we should join the other, maybe the wizard could help with your wing" Shadow suggested to parath
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next