Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:33 pm

"Oh...okay" Piri says shrugging as he goes back inside to the fire and cooked meat.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:39 pm

"We're just fine," Vesryn murmured, though wasn't entirely sure about the truth of it. She doubted Arden was indeed alright, but he was gone for now. She turned away without looking at Piri, and headed back into the centre of the cave, grabbing a bite of the meat to eat. Once she had received the food, she returned to her claimed part of the cave without speaking to anyone else. It wasn't that she didn't like them - most of them -, she just had nothing to say at the moment, and didn't see why she should waste time trying to start a pointless conversation.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:42 am

Ysabel refused any food. She was worried sick about Epona, so much so that the mere thought of food made her feel like she was going to vomit. At least her son was safe; for now, at least.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:48 am

It was about half an hour later when arden returned to the cave with the pelt of a cave bear for ves "Don't lose this one" he said offering it to her with a smile, he knew it would do better than any cloak or wolf pelt at keeping her warm
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:55 am

Vesryn looked up when Arden returned, her previously bored face lighting up when she saw him. "Thank you," she said as he passed the pelt, gratefully putting it around herself and reveling in its warmth. "Ah, sorry about that last one." She said, with a frown. She couldn't remember what she did with the last one he had brought her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:59 am

Epona looked towards Shadow. "Should I run and try and find help or cover from the blizzard?" she asked him, eyes wide. She didn't like when others got injured even though she was currently still injured from an arrow. "Parath seems to be a bit in pain, the faster we find a healer the better off she is without it getting infected!" she added in.

Parath growled lowly. "I'm not in pain and I don't need help from any mortals for the time being!" she roared at Epona, even thought the first part was a lie because she was clearly hissing quietly in pain.

Veronica looked towards Emron as they re-entered the cave. "So, can you tell me a bit more about yourself?" she asked him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Emron heard Veronica's question and well, guess he should answer it then. He sat down by the fire and motioned Veronica to get close as he started. "Well, I am part of the royal family, I'm the prince and heir to the throne but you knew that much already I wager. I don't know where to start though, my life is not so glorious as someone might think... But I am well educated, I have always tried to make my parents proud of me. I like to barter with people so I have sometimes snuck out of the castle, find stuff from the forest and sell it to merchants. I don't obviously do anything with the money but I just find it fun and thrilling I guess..." He said to her, not sure what she thought about him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:23 pm

"I don't know any healers around here we'll need to trek for a few more days to get there" Shadow called to epona

"Oh no trouble vesyrn" Arden assured her but added with a face of mock ill news "Of course we may need to sare come night fall, you wouldn't want me to freeze"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Epona frowned upon this. "At least we should find some shelter. Come on Parath." she told the dragon softly.

Parath's nostrils blew out smoke. "You don't tell me what to do." she muttered coldly.

Veronica listened intendly and chuckled at all his words. "That last part sounded like me when I was younger." she said, laughing and showing fangs.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:39 pm

"If that's what it takes to repay you for such an act of kindness," Vesryn replied to Arden, a smile whispering on her lips. A week ago, she wouldn't even have dreamed of doing such a thing, but now... Well, now she wouldn't mind in the least. With Arden, at least. With any other human the thought would be sickening. Still, it would only be to make sure they are both kept warm, and no other reason. That's what she kept telling herself, at least.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Emron shrugged at Veronica's chuckling, he received a piece of meat and started eating it.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Veronica looked towards him and for a split second (which I want Emron to notice) her eyes had turned red as blood. But it went by so quickly, only those who were staring straight at her face could notice. She had gone into bloodlust for a split second but refrained from sinking her teeth into the nearest person with the highest force of restraint she could muster against herself.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Emron leaned a little away from Veronica when he noticed the blood red eyes on Veronica, he didn't know what that look was but it was certainly scary. "Veronica... Are you... Uh... Alright there...?" He carefully asked her since he wasn't sure what was it, he took a slow bite out of the meat.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:44 pm

(They all ready to get a move on?)

"YOu will take our helpl" shadow said to parath firmly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:07 pm

(Yeah)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:10 pm

this time skip is kilo's
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:43 pm

(Lucky kilo.)
Once the storm had died down enough that it looked survivable, everyone began to prepare for the journey as one as if an invisible hand led them. Vesryn began the task of returning each of her weapons to the correct place on her person, each one now clean enough to be used as a mirror; she did indeed do this to make sure her hair sat properly. She happily donned the bear pelt over top of her blades, grateful for the warmth and dryness it brought. She glanced to Arden, wondering if he would be alright without the extra layer.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Meanwhile Piri has gone out to scout the area around the snow laden cave ,the cold didn't realm bother him or his compatriots ,Outriders are trained to thrive and survive in dangerous environments as a basic skill. He wonders what the others think of him and his guys ,the queen definitely doesn't like them.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Arden's voice comes from behind piri as he explores the cave "You don't want to go too far in these mountains he warned the elf, one of the kings tests had been the two of them walking the pass together on their own, when he was but a squire "we move in five minutes , i'll lead us down the safest route." He said simplyas he walked back toward the entrance
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:01 pm

"Okay if you say so ,seems pretty harmless ,except for of course the snow wolf packs and all" He says but simply listens.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:05 pm

"The wolves won't attack us, it's the skies you should be watching, lots of wyverns further in" Was all arden said and headed to the cave entrance, to make sure the group was ready to move
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Veronica looked towards Emron, worried now that he saw what blood could make her eyes look like. "About before, th-that's what blood does to me, it can easily blind me with killing instinct if I don't try really hard to avoid it from happening." she explained to him, glancing at the ground as she thought he'd want to avoid her from now on.

(So is Epona, Shadow, and Parath in shelter now or what?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Emron felt uncomfortable after what Veronica explained, but he guessed it was probably the monstrous nature of vampires. "Well, maybe you should get that fixed...? If you attack someone you will be killed and that isn't what we want now do we...?" Emron said to her as he was worried of her safety and others.

Javek went close to Ysabel to offer her some cooked meat, since she didn't get any earlier but she did have to eat to get energy. "Dear Queen, you still need energy for the trials ahead of you, so I wish you will eat this to gain it." Javek said to her with a light smile.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:43 pm

(I guess)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Veronica's fists immediately clenched at his suggestion. "I'm a vampire, Emron! My nature can be uncontrollable to even myself and if it could be fixed then I'd already had that done sometime in my 200 years of my current existence!" she exclaimed with a loud hiss.

Parath was lying down in a smaller cave up inside the pass. She wasn't aware Epona wanted to tend to her wound the best she could.

Epona looked towards Shadow. "C-can we talk alone for a few minutes?" she asked him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next