Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

+2
LaChambirdie
Koyu
6 posters

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 14 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 am

Morina had a blanket wrapped around herself, and covering her head, and she had her knees tucked against her chest. The hot mug warmed her hands, though her breath clouded out in front of her. She shuffled closer to Rowan in the hopes of stealing some of his body heat, as she was still cold even with the extra layers. "Either they are stupid," She replied with a sigh. "Or they want us to suffer."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 14 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:41 am

Rowan nodded in agreement, seriously though it seemed like the wizards of old were to caught up with the ominous tower idea, mountain towers were cool no doubt, but pleasant meadow towers were far more practical "I think they may just have an allergy to practicality" honestly though he had really enjoyed the last few weeks teaching with mori, and setting up the tower, it kept him busy,, and he was with Mori who he knew from experience could be both chatty, and clingy, but as a mage herself knew that sometimes solitude and concentration were needed for wizardly tasks. He had been trying to hold this in but while they were huddled together for warmth it kind of just slipped "I think we should get back together" he said unable to stop himself
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:01 am

Morina stiffened, and withdrew, looking to him to ensure he was being serious. It was something she had been considering for some time now, but she wasn't sure if she did in fact truly want him back. She was still hurt from his betrayal, but with such close quarters, it would be more difficult to be adulterous. She hoped. And she supposed they had been growing closer these past weeks. But if their relationship fails again, this whole tower and education thing would be made very awkward. But she'd really kill him if he were to make the same mistake again. Who could even cheat on her? Look at her! She was beautiful. He should be happy she went with him before. But... after so long in that godforbidden tower with the other rejects, she supposed she did deserve a little fun. She didn't answer; just a flash of teeth, before she leaned in and connected her lips with his. That was the only answer he needed.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Emron is following his mother, good thing she wasn't dead already. But he was angry about what had happened nonetheless...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:34 pm

(kilo, or lu)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:01 am

(I'm waiting on lu)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Name Soren Steelsong
Age 33
Gender M
Race Werebear
Skills Immense strength, expert warrior, skilled woodsman, skilled climber
Background: The warlord of a barbarian clan high in the mountains. He's come down from his people's lands to meet this King Arden and see if the man is a threat to his home or a possible ally
Equipment: Greatsword, Bronze scale armor, spear, shield

Name Maric Fisher "Lamb"
Age 20
Gender M
Race Human
Skills Exceptional swordsman, surprisingly fast, strong, charming
Background A fisherman's son who grew up with Arden and marched to war alongside him. Thought to have been killed during one of the first battles of the war.
Equipment: Studded leather armor, bastard sword, handax, daggers
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Lover : Your joking
Experience : 488
Location : Probably in a field some where. Honestly I'm not sure

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:27 pm

(Faaaaaarm!!! It's me! ....I'm Maj btw, but everyone here either calls me Lu or Birdie)

Dammit, this wasn't even supposed to happen! He was supposed to just get into position and wait for Ysabel to enter the palace to make her requests. Then he would infiltrate the palace and watch silently until Ysabel went to go to sleep. Then he'd be able to catch her presumably alone and kill her. That assassin had seen him though and now everything had gone to shit. Quietly but efficiently he makes his way to her family house. Stopping as he reaches the rooftop of an adjacent building, from behind a chimney he scopes out the defenses.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:33 pm

(they're approved, arden is probably with ves in his castle talking about guard rotations)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:43 pm

The group were greeted by a formal looking butler who opened the door to them when they arrived. His skin held a beautiful ebony glow, and a bright intelligence flickered in his dark eyes. "Rodan," Ysabel said in way of greeting. She could see his eyes flicking around the others, drinking in all information there could possibly be about them. "My lady -" His voice sounded like rich honey poured over an angel clad in silk, but Ysabel cut him off with a, "We are in danger," and they were all suddenly whisked inside and the door was slammed shut. Ysabel explained what was going on to Rodan, and they caught up on what had been happening with the two over the years, before it ended in a not so formal hug. Then, she asked the limited guards they had - just the two - to patrol the area and search for danger, but to not intervene, as they might need back up for such. She turned back to the group, and said. "We should be safe in here for now, however if he tailed us here, we may have to call the city guards or find another safe house."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Piri watches the proceedings and even smirks when he sees the hug, even if it's adorable that's not enough to stop his mission. He decides he's just going to stake this place out , Ysabel has to go on that diplomatic visit by the end of the day. If she came any later to the southerners she would be disrespecting them and their hospitality.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Meanwhile in the north Arden, and Vesryn were in the great hall of their not so splendid castle, while Vesryn plotted out security, Arden was making plans for a personal trip to the northern wild lands to forge an alliance with the barbarian tribes, he'd take Vesryn, and rowan with him if they would go. It was a dangerous mission, but he was still a better  knight than king,and in the mood to get out of the house; also  he was low on forces, such an alliance would be most beneficial to him. 

meanwhile in the south
Shadow just found a place to sit near the queen since he was guarding her, Knife out, and eyes alert, while Kolvoilk cast wards on the doors, and windows
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

If Piri had been taught one thing so far it was the value of patience, Shadow was a skilled assassin, far better than he at tracking and stealth and perhaps swords play, so what's the point of engaging him here. The queen has to leave if she wants to accomplish anything on this mission, the southerners will see her fear of assassins as a blow to their security forces and their hospitality . She eventually will have to leave for the good of her kingdom, and when she does he'll know what to do.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:56 pm

(let's wait for the hound to join, alright?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Epona glanced around with both awe and suspicion. She was in her mother's home town and a mixture of feeling engulfed her all at once. A mixture of sadness, despair, loneliness, and guilt engulfed her. Sad because her hometown she was forced to leave behind, despair because she couldn't get help about this baby inside her, loneliness due to her father not being around, and guilt due to the fact it was her decision to leave that led to her being raped.

Parath woke up starving.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Vesryn was getting into a rather heated argument with the head of the guard of the castle, because he was apparently too thick to get why she was insisting the guards have a different, random rotation every day. "It prevents infiltrators from memorizing the rotation, you complete imbecile!" Every day might be a bit much, but Vesryn was taking no chances. Sorting out the guards had been relatively easy up to this point, and she'd even threatened that if anyone abandons their post or sleeps on the job, they'd have to have a word with her. Well, less of a word, and more of a blade, a shovel, and an unmarked grave. She doubted Arden would allow this, but a little threat now and then never hurt anyone. Well...
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:11 pm

(Wait for the hound)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:16 pm

A pair of slightly bedraggled travelers approach the gates of Arden's castle. Covered in the mud and dust of a long journey. Nearing the fortress the smaller of the two hammers on the gates to get the attention of the guards

(Hey maj. Good to see you're still kicking. How's things been?)
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:20 pm

(They've been pretty good all in all Hound , you?)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Aden happened to be by the door, and pushed it, he wore no crown as of yet, and to anyone the six foot teen tower of broad shouldered muscle looked more like A barbarian, than a king, especially with his rather practical fur attire. "Greetings friends, what can i do for you..." He began a courteous greeting before noticing his old friend "Lamb!" he exclaimed cheerfully "Bloody hell I thought you were a dead man!"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:30 pm

The smaller figure, still a large man only slightly shorter but just as broad as the kind, grins. "That tends to happen slot actually. I hear your a king now, with a pretty little elf wife." He sweeps back his hood and then grabs the king in a bear hug, laughing thunderously

Meanwhile the larger figure, which towers over even Arden at well over seven feet, just watches silently

(Been better been worse. But I can't complain to much)
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Vesryn turned to look at the door mid-rant, mildly bemused at what was happening. She made her way over to the door to greet Arden's apparent friends. Good friends, it seemed. She was happy for him; there didn't seem to be many people in the castle to befriend. They were all too serious and brooding. Her skirts swished along her feet as she walked up to them, the thick bloodred material lined in ivory furs to help prevent the cold from nipping at her skin.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Rowan was more expecting a slap in the face than a kiss on the lips given how he and mori had ended their relationship last time, but happily kissed back none the less. He wouldn't make the same mistakes again, because he loved her, and because he knew she was a little crazy, and may stab him if he did.

"And that would be her now." Arden said as he heard Vesryn cease yelling at the guard for being and idiot, and come over, she was about a foot shorter than Arden, and thus tall for a woman. Arden was happy to see his friend, but also focused on the other visitor he could smell the werebear from a mile away. Arden accepts the hug from his friend but soon pulls him off saying "We have much catching up to do, we'll talk soon" he assured him, not meaning to be rude, but he saw this other visitor required his attention "So who might you be friend?" Arden stepped out of the doorway to allow entrance, clearly though the big man did not intimidate him, he's killed bigger.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GameHound Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Lamb shakes his head and laughs again, "where are my manners? Arden please allow me to introduce Soren Steelsong warlord of the Red Cliff. He's the one who rescued my sorry hide. And he's come down here to meet you"
With that he turns to Vesryn and bows, giving her a charming smile
"Your grace"

The bigger man inclines his head respectfully. Eyes scanning Arden's face, taking his measure. After a moment he nods, seemingly pleased with what he sees
"Wolf"
GameHound
GameHound
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:13 pm

"You have my thanks Soren Steelsong, for saving his sorry hide" Arden said offering a hand for the werebear to shake
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next