Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 17 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:13 pm

(rish wants her dead btw)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 17 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:14 pm

(Sorry, Rish, I'm having fun with Vesryn. Would it help if she got on better with Odette? )
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:15 pm

(no she wants Odette dead lol)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:15 pm

(Oh, lol, you should have specified)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Emron scoffed a bit, he then continued. "I guess you also put earplugs on it as the dragon wasn't able to hear the sounds of men, women and children screaming in terror as they tried to run away from her..." Emron added, he wanted someone to pay for this.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:18 pm

(Too late!)

Odette growled angrily, not bothered by the blade at her own throat. She drew up some saliva and spat the elf straight in the face. "Die so the crows can eat your foul corpse!" she shouted furiously, swiping her leg out from under Vesryn.

Parath growled furiously. "Shut up, you stupid mortal!" she shouted, smoke coming from her nose again.

(Where the hell is the queen?! XD)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:20 pm

(i'll let kilo go first)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Vesryn reeled back at the saliva being spat at her, wiping her face down with a hand in disgust. With her distraction, and her injury, which would have prevented her to dodge the swipe successfully anyway, the elf went down, landing awkwardly and painfully. "You b****!" She gasped out, reaching for her dagger that had fallen from her grasp to try and prevent the psychotic woman from killing her, but it lay just out of reach.
(Thanks, Fang)

~

"That's enough, Emron," Ysabel stated. "You may be my King, but you are also my son and I will not stand for you damning us all because you couldn't keep your mouth shut!" Her fists clenched, and she heaved in a breath to calm herself. "You must learn that not everything can be avenged; there always must be casualties, and you can't always prevent it."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Odette stepped on the elf's hand as she reached for her dagger. She pushed onto her sword being held by Arden with enough momentum to make his grip slip enough for her to free her blade before she could use it against the elf.

Parath still stood there, smoke coming from her nose as she waited to hear what the king was going to do.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:31 pm

when ves fell arden did not hesitate to run his blade straight through the other knight's gut. Without pity or remorse in his eyes, he did warn her after all, and she had simply taken this too far

The king soon felt a staff whap him upon the head

"Wait him not me right?" shadow asked the dragon
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Emron looked at his mother and spoke. "But mom! This would have not happened if that dragon actually had a brain there to process the sounds around it! Can't you understand? There are people there that have lost their family members because of it and they demand justice!" Emron said to his mother in a pleading matter, but then got whacked by a staff. "Ouch! What was that for!?" He asked turning to the person responsible.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Vesryn chocked back her cry of pain when Odette stomped on her hand; no, she wouldn't give her that satisfaction, even if she swore she heard something crunching. Here she was again, at the mercy of someone. For the third time in two days. At times like this she wonders why she doesn't retire. Her family is wealthy enough for her not having to work. Too bad she'd probably be bored to death without a bit of action.
Vesryn blinked. Had she seen that correctly? Are her eyes playing tricks on her? Odette's blood splattered onto Vesryn and she stared up, though not quite in horror, at the woman.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:38 pm

"Well, when you raise an army powerful enough to defeat a goddamned dragon you come and tell me." Ysabel said, looking up and giving a grateful look at one who bore the staff. "But until then, do not insult a creature that will be able to kill us all in a split second. We will personally offer our condolences to the family of those fallen; I imagine they will understand that we were bested by such a creature."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Odette's eyes widened as the blade went all the way through her mid-section. Her mouth gaped open, blood coming from her mouth, and her hand letting go of her blade's handle told them she can no longer fight. She winced and hissed in pain before collapsing onto her knees. She paused in that position for a few seconds before she collapsed fully onto the ground, blood quickly pooling around her stomach: dead.

Parath stood there, waiting for the king to disagree to his mother again.

Epona backed away from Parath, terror in her face.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:42 pm

rowan was standing behind him with a staff and whacked the king over the head once again "You bloody fool, your people are either scattered or dead, what's left can't be given justice only their lives which your stupidity is about to take from them, now sitt down and shut up before I lay a powerful curse on you and your line"

Arden's face was not readable but he quickly wrenched his blade out of oddete using his leg to kick her body off the blade
(XD "But mom, the people demand justice!" lmfao)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:48 pm

The elf cradled her newly injured hand, before sitting up and staring blankly at the knight's body. He killed Odette... For her. When he could have just given her a harsh scolding and a warning. Though, this also might not work; anger eclipses reason, after all. He saved her life again, and now she is bound to repay the favour. "Thank you," her voice was monotone, lacking all aspects of the spirit she previously had.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Emron did not like Rowan smacking him, he was holding his head as it hurt as both his mom and the wizard scolded him. "Sheesh, you don't get it do you!? Fine, fine... I'll keep my big yap shut... But I really don't like the way that magic man speaks to me about curses and stuff... What? You going to turn me into lizard or something? Whatever..." Emron walked a bit away from them as he wanted some space to think.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:00 pm

Arden wiped off his blade and slid it back into its sheath as he did so he asked the elf with concern evident in his voice "Are you ok?" he offered the elf a hand. He knew that if he had tried to talk oddete out of it instead of striking her down she would have either come back to finish her later, or stabbed them both while he was talking, and he didn't feel that the elf deserved to die, he believed that she was not wholly evil, and could potentially do a lot of good. He also believed oddete had been a disgrace of a knight attacking an unready opponent with her back turned, an absolute disgrace
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:03 pm

Parath snorted at the king's response. Typical human! Emotional enough that they become annoying! she thought to herself before turning away and spreading out her wings. Well, I guess it's time to go now, since I'm only seen as a monster! she added in thought.

Epona watched her brother and slowly walked over to him, resting a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 pm

"I am fine," Vesryn replied, gratefully taking his hand for him to help her up. "Are you?" Her brow arched as she got to her feet, and stared at him quizzically. She knew it is difficult to kill one of your own, particularly a fellow knight. "It seems the list of things I owe you are increasing by the hour."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Emron felt the hand on his shoulder, it was his sister's but he didn't say anything. He allowed Epona to be with him for now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Epona looked at her brother with deep sympathy. "It could've been a lot worse." she told him truthfully.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Arden cast his gaze upon the fallen knight before nodding after a moment of contemplation "She acted disgracefully, attacking an unprepared, and injured opponent from behind. If a common soldier or an assassin wants to stab an opponent in the back fair enough, if a knight must do so against a deadly enemy fair enough as well, but to stab an ally in the back when no threat is apparent is enough that she is no knight." he explained then joked to her "thrice already At this point I consider it an investment, your reflexes are quite impressive though you must be a terror when uninjured"

"Allow me to apologize mighty dragon" Rowan said bowing before her "The king is an idiot"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Parath lifted her wings up higher. "No need for an apology, I'm only a monster anyways." she growled, bouncing the king's words back at them.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Emron sighted at what Epona said, he then calmly spoke to her. "Really now? So just because that dragon is bigger and stronger than us it has all the right to destroy our camp and kill people? This is what I am understanding from you right now... But I guess there will be no point in arguing, my people will just know me as a coward who could not even talk down a dragon..." Emron explained and he heard what Rowan said and shouted to them. "I heard that magic man!" But he did not say anything else beside it.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next