Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Day

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Moving Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Moving Day

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:06 pm

Orion was getting slightly creeped out now, this didn't make any sense, what was happening? He notices the food and water that have been left there kindly for him to consume, he looks at the note, reading it, a clue of some sort?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:09 pm

The note was written in his own handwriting, but read "Your attempts to destroy me are not appreciated. We need not be enemies but, should your unprovoked aggression continue I will be forced to retaliate in kind. Sincerely: Patch"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Orion grimaced at the note after reading it, considering this was clearly his handwriting, the mystery intensifies. Who is this 'Patch' and what did he ever do to him? Or was it an 'it'...? For now, he eats the food and drinks the water, he needed that. He changes out from his pajamas once again, back into his regular clothes and stomps out of his bedroom. He stares at the blood stain still at the floor, just what is this crap? Is this actually really blood?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:20 pm

When he looked for the bloodstain he found that it was not on the floor although he still felt watched. For a time he might have thought it gone, until he glanced upward to see the the stain had relocated to the ceiling.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:24 pm

Orion's eyes widen a bit as he notices the stain on the ceiling now, he adjusts his glasses, yeah, he was seeing right. How did it end up there? It was on the floor yesterday and so on... "...Is this more kind of prank...?" He voiced his thoughts, this was so ridiculous he had to say it out loud to make sense of it. Maybe he should ask help from the others...? Otherwise he was going to blow a fuse in his head, and nobody likes seeing that.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Orion began to get the sense in the back of his head that it was now watching him more warily than curiously, and that it seemed to prefer this position as it was more secure. When he tried to dismiss these thoughts they of course, would not go away.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:32 pm

"Enough is enough..." Orion calmly says, taking a deep breath. "I know you are in here! Show yourself coward! I won't be made a fool like this you know!? If I have to, I will burn this entire room to cinder!" Orion says, losing his cool a bit, someone had to be making fun of him, and his pride can only take so much. If he can't solve this issue, it will look bad on his resume.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:42 pm

It wasn't long after that, that he began to feel the overwhelming urge to stop what he was doing and write. He wasn't sure what he was going to write, but when he took out his notebook and a pen against his will, all would become clear. "As you seem to be quite confused, and are nearing putting both of our lives in danger I am borrowing your mind and body to write this. I am not hiding, I am the red patch now on your ceiling that you have committed unprovoked aggression against. I was here first, and there are plenty of other rooms. While I am willing to share this one with you, if you continue in your attempts to destroy me I will have to use greater force next time." He wrote right before his own eyes.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Orion was somewhat upset by this sudden development, what was this!? "Hold it, hold it... What on earth...? What are you...?" He asks, he would try to think of various supernatural phenomena and creatures in his memory, was there any that matches this thing?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:51 pm

"I'm not quite sure as it seems I'm only six days old. Now kindly cease your attempts to murder me." Orion found himself writing, before the hold on his mind was released.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:58 pm

Orion was not going to give up that easily, he will at least investigate the creature, he will hold off any hostilities for now for his own safety. He marches out of his apartment and seeks for Torin, a person well versed in magic might be use to him int his peculiar situation. Now where is that necromancer anyway?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:17 am

Orion found Torin about the head out of the house in the morning with a .45 revolver in a holster at his hip, while wearing a Tshirt and cargo pants. The days were hot, and Torin liked to dress sensibly, that and he couldn't be asked to put on something nice most of the time anyway he hated wearing fancy and presentable clothes. Sky was with him along with a pair of Black Labradors who seemed to be partially solid but also made of shadows aside from their eyes which were entirely white.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:51 am

Sky would yawn, pating the dogs, a backpack in her back. Another day to be stared at by an army of hungry fat clones. Yey.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:02 am

Orion walked over to them before they could leave. "Torin, I have a peculiar situation in my apartment, there is this... Thing there and it is driving me crazy and I don't know what it is exactly, so I was wondering if you could identify it and help me out...?" Though, seeing as he was armed, accompanied by Sky and seemingly heading out, he quickly spoke again. "...Though you do seem to be already occupied with something else... Can it wait or is it important?" He asks Torin, guess if the current task was too important or if Torin can't change his schedule he might have to wait, well he isn't in immediate danger, might as well stay away from his place till Torin comes back.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:24 am

"I need to take her to college and get to work. Skyro's too spooked to take the bus after all her professors turned out to seemingly be copies of the same person." Torin joked to tease Sky. After that he frown and shrugged before addressing Orion who he clearly still didn't like all that much. "Sure; you can come with us and explain your situation. I take it this has got something to do with why you've been hold up in your room for the last few days?" Whether he liked Orion or not they were part of the same covenant, and he had to watch the prissy little shit's back, just like everyone elses. Torin was just glad he actually got along with all the others. He couldn't imagine a covenant filled with people with Orion; mostly because he didn't want to imagine it.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:29 pm

Orion sighs, putting his hand to his chin thinking, it seems he won't get a solution to this immediately. "Yes, well... The thing kinda took me as a prisoner whenever I 'threatened' its continued existence, I have no memory of what happened, I only find myself in my bed. I am a mess right now, I didn't eat nor drink much those few days since I couldn't so. I guess going out wouldn't be such a bad idea, the fresh air and maybe a proper dinner at some place, my brain clearly can't function properly after being stuck a few days... I'll come." Orion says accepting Torin's offer, it might do some good for him and help him figure out a way to handle this situation.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:34 am

"Hu..weird..any idea how that thing does it? Has it spoken to you?" Sky would ask, looking at Orion.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:26 am

Orion turns to look at Sky. "Well, not 'speaking' since it doesn't seem to have the ability, it used me to write what it wanted to tell me on paper. And all it forced me to wrote is that I should stop and leave it alone, or else type of stuff. You can go to my room later if you want, but only if you have someone with you, too dangerous to go alone if the thing decides to do much worse." Orion informed Sky, he didn't trust that sentient stain in his room.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:10 am

"So did it start it, or were you dicking with it?" Torin asked surprisingly bluntly as he headed to the car, essentially wanting to know if his uptight Covenant member had started it. "You're in the back by the way, Skyro's got shotgun reserved, in case i get pissed at traffic and need a dragon breathing fire out the window." Torin joked as he climbed in the truck's driver's seat.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:13 am

Sky would chuckle getting into the vehicle and tying her seat belt "Wasn't something like..stay anonimously or so in the Covenant rules?"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:15 am

Orion followed. "Well I... I thought it was just a bloodstain and tried to clean it as it was bothering me, twice. I felt uncomfortable." Orion says giving his reasoning as he goes to the back of the car, putting on his seat belt, safety was important after all.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:21 am

"So you tried to kill it twice, and it didn't kill you?" Torin asked calmly, he didn't seem to be that surprised by a sentient bloodstain in the house, crazier things than that happened around here. "And each time you woke up alive and well in your bed. Did it indicate it was malevolent in any way?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:36 am

Orion let's out a quiet sigh. "I didn't know it was sentient, I just wanted to clean the stain off. And unless you want to count the threat it made against me, yes, it might be." Orion told him, the reason he left his room was to keep a safe distance from it in case it might be more dangerous than it would like them to believe.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:01 pm

"And what exactly was the threat? It wasn't a conditional "if you try to kill me again" kind of thing was it?" Torin wondered, then asked sky "Hey you got time to grab some breakfast on the way?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:17 am

"It wrote that it will retaliate if I continue my 'unprovoked aggression' towards it, I was just trying to clean a stain..." Orion says, this whole thing was just stupid, guess it would be fine if the thing is actually peaceful but he isn't going to just believe that that easily. Identifying it is but one step towards choosing what to do with it, but preferably, Orion wants it out of his apartment room.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next