Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Day

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Moving Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving Day

Post by Koyu Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Orion's expression turned more grim, he is unsure if he can stand this. "Okay no, this has to be against some kind of rule of law, I won't stand for this. I'll call someone in the council first thing in the morning, there has to be something that can help this... You, lady, surely you can't accept having to smell all that?" Orion said, he didn't want this but for the sake of his own well being he will either get Torin removed from here or have him change his habits.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Sky chuckled "he is bullshiting, his thingies mostly dont stink to rotten flesh mostly. And he knows how to defend this place better than us, as he is the one who fortified it"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:05 pm

"You had to give the game away skyro? it was just getting good." Torin laughed as he set down the boxes in the new guy's room "I work with spirits and ghosts, not flesh."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:43 pm

"Ah, what a relief... You really are a jokester, but can you seriously not? I'll be paranoid of you for a long time... Also, careful with my wine collection." Orion says, he didn't want his precious bottles to shatter after all, the contents was the important part of course.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:47 am

"And what is your jig?" Sky asked to the new guy "Torin is a necromancer, Peyton a werewolf, I am a dragon..what are you?" She said with curiosity
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:29 am

A diverse group it seems, the werewolf was of concern considering their reputation, he will have to ask more about the safety measures taken here against that creature. How can they fight the good fight if the possibility of being terrorized by one of their own looms overhead of them? For now, he should reveal the nature of his being to his new allies. "I am an elemental, a fire elemental to be exact. No need to worry, I have no need to burn stuff to the ground if you were wondering..." Orion told the two, just to make that one thing clear.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:33 pm

"One of everything, now we just need a vampire and we'll have the complete set. I hear that's a collector's item." Torin chuckled and said to the fire elemental "We'll put your powers through their paces next 4th of july eh? how are you at fireworks?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:42 pm

"Dont forget about centipede woman upstairs!" Sky joked "or her rests. She is an important part of the team"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:14 am

"I don't use my powers for fireworks, I am not here for that. Surely you are not so irresponsible to use your powers for silly stuff like that?" Orion asks, while the necromancer is a jokester, surely even he isn't that idiotic? He then looks to Sky, unsure what she means. "And what are you talking about exactly...?"
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:35 am

Torin answered for sky, ignoring the question of his own maturity for the time being, and explaining "Oh we had to kill a giant bone centipede with a woman's head in here a few days ago, she cut the power and broke in to try to murder us, you'll get used to it. Thing stabbed me through the leg and crushed most of the bones in Skyro's arm, but potions work wonders; all par for the course around here."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:44 am

"I guess it is to be expected, though I'll have to make sure my belongings have a safe place to be... They are not so easily fixed as broken bones and such, no, they must be safe so no harm can come to them at all. Torin was it? I expect a lot from you in terms of security, right now it is simply lacking." Orion informs him, if something like that can get in, surely he had to try harder.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:08 am

Torin's grin faltered for the first time since anyone had seen him. Something about this guy's self righteousness and entitlement got under his skin. "Well I'll tell you that. You can expect in one hand and piss in the other and see which one fills up first how about that? You're not in charge here." Torin of course was constantly adapting and improving their security, but he wasn't going to grovel for this little welp's approval. The first condescending statement the necromancer had ignored and let fall by the wayside, but now this guy was criticizing his work ethic? If this ingrate wanted something done he could do it himself instead of bossing others around.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:07 am

Orion noticed the slight shift in atmosphere around Torin, not to mention the wording he used just now. "Well, I am aware of that fact, but we are in this together. I hope you will at least attempt to improve your work." Orion said, his stuff should all be inside soon, just in time too before total darkness sets in outside.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:41 pm

Sky crossed her arms also not being fond of that guy bossing around, who the hell did he think he was? "Torin has been doing a really good job, you havent been here, so what will you know? This aint Texas anymore, sweety, so be ready in case shit hits the fan"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:32 pm

"Awww thanks Skyro." Torin said, grinning again and clapping her on the shoulder. Whether either of them wanted to be here, Torin felt lucky to have at least two coven mates he got along between her and Peyton with, even if they didn't like eachother. He was glad to have friends out here in the middle of nowhere.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Orion folded his arms, these two already seemed to be tight with each other. "Very well, I will continue to observe more closely to get the whole picture if you so insist. Right now, I really should eat something, I'll see you two soon enough." Orion said as he went to get the last of his books, then close the doors and then taking a small snack while wondering if he was being rude towards them...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:32 am

Orion would find a few dried bloodstains on the floor leading under the couch, and that his stove had been smashed, but otherwise the room was quite nice, the furniture was a bit plain, but that was just what came with the place and could be fix, all in all it was quite a nice if somewhat generic room.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:04 am

Orion will have to refurbish the place clearly, but really, with the stove smashed he can't really cook now can he? That will have to replaced as soon as possible, perhaps he should bring this sort of stuff up in their next meeting. Do these people even have meetings? What about a budget? He will have to ask later, they didn't seem the type to be so organized though... He might have to push for a change, for now he will relax, munch on a sandwich and read his precious books.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:31 am

The bloodstain he hadn't bothered to clean up seemed to stare at him, Orion couldn't explain how a bloodstain could stare, or how he knew it was staring at him, but he knew that it was watching him with great interest, and even curiosity. The bloodstain made no move or sound to indicate this, but at the back of his mind Orion knew it to be the case. What began as an intrusive thought evolved into a complete and utter certainty that the dried stain of blood was watching him go about his business.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:34 am

Well that does it, Orion thinks to himself and starts seeking a mop or at least a piece of cloth that he can water and then try cleaning the bloodstain off. Perhaps it bothered him, having an unruly splatter of red on the floor, doesn't fit with the rest of the colors in the room. He will have peace of mind, once it disappeared from his sight, he adjusted his glasses real quick and then started to clean it off.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:44 am

Orion awoke in his bed the next morning with the pale light of the morning sun coming through the window. He was perfectly tucked in, and his softly buzzing alarm had been set for the exact time he wanted to awake in the morning. The only problem was that he hadn't set his alarm clock, nor had he gone to bed the night before. The last thing he remembered he was kneeling down with a dish towel to clean up the stain on the floor, and then waking up here.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:51 am

Orion was confused, did he dream all that? Considering he doesn't remember doing some of this stuff, did he drink too much wine again? That doesn't happen often, he usually can hold his liquor, so why? Guess there was nothing to it, he takes off his pajamas and dresses accordingly, his usual white shirt and black pants, guess he should move to the bathroom to comb his hair. Nothing beats a morning that is started right, once he is dine he should probably see if his new companions are up and about.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:55 am

As Orion walked through the living room he felt proverbial eyes upon him, the bloodstain had in fact not been cleaned up, although it had moved away from the couch a bit, and seemed a bit larger than last night; he hadn't cleaned it up.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:00 pm

Orion was a bit confused, so maybe he hadn't cleaned it up like he thought, but it seemed to have moved and seemed bigger. He probably isn't remembering right, memory is after all, not that trustworthy. Well, guess he has time to try again, back with a piece of wet cloth and try rub it off from the floor, that way it will stop bugging him. He will have, finally, peace of mind...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Orion awoke in his bed the next morning with the pale light of the morning sun coming through the window. He was perfectly tucked in, and his softly buzzing alarm had been set for the exact time he wanted to awake in the morning. The only problem was that he hadn't set his alarm clock, nor had he gone to bed the night before. The last thing he remembered he was kneeling down with a dish towel to clean up the stain on the floor, and then waking up here. This time however one thing was different, he was hungry and thirsty, as if he had not had any food or water in a day; fortunately for him breakfast and a glass of ice water could be found on a tray near his bed, along with a note.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next