Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving Day

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Moving Day Empty Moving Day

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:18 am

Orion was driving a small truck filled with his belongings to this little hamlet, if you could call it that... The setting sun was beautiful, but hopes he gets to his destination before all the light vanishes so he doesn't have to move his stuff inside in the dark, well there wasn't really any speed limits or other drivers here on this road so he might as well step on it a little. And eventually he gets to his new home, sunlight still left a bit, he parks his truck near the doors and exits. He was wearing a black long coat, with a white buttoned shirt under it, black pants and black shoes, he pushes his glasses a little higher on his face as he takes a look at the building and sees the light in the windows.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Moving Day Empty Re: Moving Day

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:46 am

Hamlet was certainly the wrong word for a 3 story apartment building with four one bedroom apartments to a story. Obviously the facility, the only redone building in a compound of apartments just was sizable enough, and well secured, with barred windows, reinforced doors and lots of cameras lining the building and perimeter. It was through the monitors of one of these cameras that Torin watched the car approached while facing off with his Elysian infantry and psyker themed 40k army against Sky's sisters of battle.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:57 am

Orion proceeded to walk to the door, to ring the doorbell (if it had one) or knock so the various security locks and the like could be turned off and opened. Guess this place wasn't a total dump, at least safety was taken seriously here and he can appreciate it.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:14 am

Sky would be rolling the dices as her sisters whioed out a heavy weapons squad when the doorbell rang. She looked at him and lifted an eyebrow "expecting anyone? Furry butt went out for a walkie?"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:22 am

"We really need to work on your nicknames skyro, they gotta be punchy and reference something; something like fido or kung furry..." Torin explained and looked up at the door monitor to see the person who had saved him from essentially certain defeat "Well I need to get that door, let's call it a draw..." Somehow he always managed to weasel every defeat into "Calling it a draw." Yet he was somehow to the door and opening it before she could protest
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:33 am

Orion looked as the door was finally opened and he was met with a man, he spoke. "Good evening, this is the covenant right? I don't want to sound rude but we really need to start moving my belongings inside, so we should skip the chit-chat for now and get to work." Orion explains to him calmly in an even tone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:40 am

Sky snickered and grinned "so, the new guy?" She followed him down and looked at the newcomer "yeah, we also dont want to deal with whats out there" she told to the unknown man when he spoke
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:57 am

"We? it's your stuff, I ain't going out there while the sun's going down not after what happened to the last guy who just had to get his stuff inside during sun set..." Torin said with a deadpan expression, and very serious tone. Though in truth he was just screwing with the new guy. He was more used to the area, than anyone at this point especially with his job which had him wandering ghost town scraping up roadkill all day.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Orion stared at Torin a little disappointed, but he wasn't going to give up that easily. "I can of course compensate you accordingly if that is bothering you..." He said making his offer.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:16 pm

"Don't be so serious." Torin clapped Orion on the back and headed outside to help "Skyro you're on lookout, keep one eye on the sky and all that..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:32 am

Orion was slightly caught off-guard by Torin's sudden shift, ah, he is jokester then. "...Well, I appreciate the help, just be careful not to drop anything." Orion warns, he didn't want his books to get to dirty and his wine collection destroyed. He walks over to open the back of the truck revealing his belongings, then grabbing a pile of books and starts carrying it. "Which room is free?" He asks Torin.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:32 am

"I have the first room on the left on floor one, and I'm using the one next to it for security features and storage, and I think the shifter had a room on the third last I checked. " Torin said and started moving boxes of things into the stairwell as he waited for skyro to tell him where her room was. (because I have no idea)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:29 am

Sky waited on guard, looking around un case any creature tried to get close "aye she did, I am besides her, I like the height, and in case she goes crazy I could try to stop her. Also I dint like creatures jumping through my window"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:33 am

"Then I will live by myself at the second floor." Orion said as he started hauling his stuff over to the closest room at the second floor, he could use an extra room to work as a library...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:06 am

"Why am I the only one trying to hold the line on the first floor?" Torin grumbled in false resentment as he began hauling luggage up to the second floor "Besides having them come in through the window is better than them coming in through the roof..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:09 am

"I am not that far from you, I am sure I will hear your screams in time to come down to help, besides I do enjoy solidarity." Orion tells Torin as they haul his stuff to the second floor, the place needs a little work but all things in due time. For now it was reassuring to know how helpful his neighbors are.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:19 am

"Well yeah, but I got miss Lassie to help me in case anything enters through the roof" Sky joked as she closed the door once they all entered
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:13 pm

"Oh wait she is on the first floor isn't she?" Torin suddenly recalled scratching his chin(I just learned this) as he lead the way to one of the apartment's astoundingly generic rooms on the second floor, stepping over the scratch marks in the floor.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:18 pm

"This will do nicely, for now. So, what can you tell me about yourself?" Orion asks Torin as they continue to haul his stuff to the room, striking a friendly conversation while also learning something about your new allies is 2 birds with one stone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:38 pm

"Well I'm a necromancer from down south. You don't mind zombies and the occasional wraith do you? I promise hey hardly ever bite, but the smell can get a bit much at times..." Torin again teased their new covenmate, as he mostly dealt in spirits, and undeath based spells and attacks, not zombies or rotting flesh.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Orion raised an eyebrow at that, he is unsure what he should say since he does find that personally disgusting. "...How badly does the smell of rotting flesh get around here? Do I need to buy a dozen air-fresheners?" Orion asked making sure, he will lose his appetite and ruin his mood if he has to keep smelling that disgusting stuff.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:08 am

"Oh no, I mean air fresheners do what they can, but there's really no escaping it some days..." Torin assured him still in a cheerful mood, he was going to keep this guy in suspense as long as he could
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:16 am

Orion's face pales a bit at that information, not knowing that Torin was just having a little fun. "Uh... I see... Can't you do anything about it? May I persuade you to change your preferred magic to something less stinky...?" Orion asks, he might have to get tough on him if he refuses.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:27 pm

"Dont worry, who needs a shower is Peyton" Sky joked, having followed them "but just smells like booze and exercice sweat."
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:43 pm

"No I've spent the last decade of my life studying necromancy... I promise it's perfectly sanitary mostly... you have a disease mask right?" Torin did his best to reassure him without being reassuring
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next