Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Framed and Escape

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Framed and Escape - Page 8 Empty Re: Framed and Escape

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 am

The agent nods a 'your welcome's and pulls out a type writer "I'd like you to know that the official legal interrogation has begun and anything you say can and will be used in court."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:12 am

Blaise takes another sip of his coffee and speaks. "I understand." Was all he said in response, guess he was as ready as he could be.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:01 am

"First question , how long have you been using illegal drugs such as cannabis ?" He questions bluntly.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:10 am

Blaise speaks. "Uh, I think it has been about 3 years now..." Blaise said, taking a sip of the coffee.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:23 am

He nods and quickly types it down "Do you drink alcohol as well?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:30 am

Blaise speaks. "No, I don't. I just use cannabis and cocaine..." Blaise says honestly, he is not proud of that fact.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:43 am

"Both are illegal , but we're willing to clear those charges if you help us take down your suppliers "
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:49 am

Blaise swallows at that and speaks. "Well I... I do owe you... So what do you need to know...?" Blaise says, since he can show where he meets the guy who sells him the drugs and maybe follow them into their lair?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:53 pm

"We wanna know the name of your seller , which family he belongs to , whee you meet , what he sells , how much he sells , when he sells , everything"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Blaise took a deep breath and spoke. "Well, I tell you what I know but keep in mind they may have given me code names than just real names. The one who I meet every Saturday night is called 'Lester', he sells the cannabis and cocaine in packs. There is always a truck behind him, I think he uses that to get around with the goods, it is disguised as a food transport truck... Preferably sausages... Sometimes fruits. We meet in Seaside Avenue, that is where I buy them... That's... All I know..." Blaise says, hopefully the information will help them.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:24 pm

"I see, in order to sell that much and have such an organization this Lester must have a mob family behind him , which one?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Blaise takes a moment of silence and speaks. "...The... 'Windchimes'..." Blaise says, that is what they called themselves.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:30 pm

"Hmmn , yeah we've heard of them , alright , you'll have to say all this again in court a few months from now , but for now ,we're gonna try and find you a safe house where you can wait out the symptoms of withdrawal."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Blaise gives a slow nod as he had finished his coffee, he never expected to end in such a position and that he would ever get to end his addictions. The future looked bright for once...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:46 pm

(A few weeks later)

The half-demon had been allocated a very nice if snug apartment in upstate Massachusetts for the duration of his rehab , it wouldn't be safe to give him over to a hospital after all , however he wasn't allowed to go anywhere on his own , and his house was routinely searched for any drugs for his stay. However he had food , water , a decent bed . The worst thing of course were the withdrawal symptoms , the burning beneath the skin , the constant urge , the ripping wrenching need for those things that made him feel alive , yet he would need to be strong and push through it.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:52 pm

It has not been an easy eek for Blaise, as he felt the need to have drugs. There was signs of different kinds of distractions he would use to ignore the urge, a chess board, several exercise equipment, magazines, you name it. He even had ventured outside to find something to do, he had eventually settled on baseball and today he returned home after a very intense game. he was dirty, sweaty and tired, he could use a shower.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Yet as he enters the home he hears something strange , the distinct sound of a shower already running.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Blaise wonders what that sound is, it sure did sound like his shower was on... But that can't be right, he did not use the shower this morning and so he could have not forgotten it on. Blaise carefully walks to the bathroom, he opens the door and looks inside in case there was someone in his shower.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm

"You know it's rude...not knocking" A silky soft voice purrs as a certain white haired demon gives him a small wave , currently in the midst of scrubbing his chest with what is most definitely Blaise's sponge.Some red blood can very clearly be seen running into the drain as well. However this is all washed away by the fact that the demon seemingly has no testicles whatsoever.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Blaise blinks his eyes in confusion, he speaks. "IT'S YOU!!?? How did you find me...? What are you doing in my shower!?" Blaise says, the confusion overwrites his sense of danger with that specific demon.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:15 pm

"Well dearest I was covered in blood and I needed to clean off because I smelled just awful , so I decided while I was in the neighbourhood I should stop by and give a little hello to my favorite little morsel" He explains with a chilling grin "Yet when I got here you weren't here , I was upset at first *pouts sadly * but I really needed the shower , there was blood everywhere , and I didn't want to stain up your nice floor ,so I stripped down and came in here to wash up , it's just a happy little accident that you showed up when you did darling" He replies as he calmly takes a seat on the lip of the tub , long supple legs crossing as his frigid soulless eyes lock with the half-devils .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Blaise got the shivers as their eyes locked, Blaise speaks. "You... You are still after me? But I guess you killed someone in the meantime, would explain the blood... Look, I am gonna call the cops on you." Blaise says as he walks out of the bathroom firmly and tries to search for his phone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:27 pm

"And the coppers will die , and their grieving families will have no one to blame but you for calling them in . Oh that'd be such fun , watching you shrivel up with such...delectable guilt" He purrs as his long muscular arms wrap loosely around Blaise's neck but somehow still pull him back with an unnerving strength "But you know what would be even more fun daddy? If you decide against it , come back and just take a shower with me...you obviously need one " He suggests seductively , voice slithering to the half-devil's neck and slipping under his collar , running down his spine and causing him to shiver to the very bone.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Blaise felt extremely uncomfortable at the way Beast acted towards him, Blaise struggles as Beast holds him back. "No, no no no no no no... Let go of me... I am not going to do anything like that until you are out of here! Fine, I will not call the cops, just... What is it that you want? I am not gonna just lay down and be killed by you, you know?" Blaise says as he tries to remove Beast's arms from around him, he was breathing a little erratically since he was a little scared after all that.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:38 pm

"I already said what I want , I want to take a shower with you.....daddy." He reitorates , he honestly doesn't know why he's even harassing this guy , he honestly doesn't even know when he started thinking of himself as a he , or when he even started thinking about what he wanted , but right now he doesn't care. He likes messing with this guy , it makes him...feel feelings , and not much really does that .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next