Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Escape     Empty Escape

Post by KiloSasha Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:13 pm

There were stones beneath her hands. It was all she felt, for brightness blinded her and her body was numb. She had a goal, she knew it, she had felt its presence reliable and strong in her mind. But she could no longer recall what it was. It hid from her, fractured, shattered, sent to all the far corners of her mind, but she knew, unconsciously, that it was imperative she remember. It sent waves - no, oceans - of emotion through her chest, quickening the beating of her heart like the drum of war. The great expanse of blue above her was all-encompassing; for the first time in her life, she felt altogether exposed. No existing thing should be this large, she thought, suddenly, emphatically. Its very existence was a reminder of her brief spell on this earth, that her life will distinguish at any point, like the blowing out of a candle. She did not feel like she was sitting up of her own accord, but rather a great being heaved her up with their invisible strings. Her sight spun briefly, and everything doubled and reformed whole but different. She recognised nothing. A want, no, need, to see something familiar lest her head begin to hurt, her head dropped to her hands. She moved them; they followed her orders, but yet she could not connect them with herself. It was like a great chasm had opened up, splitting her mind from her body - and her mind from itself. No where she looked gave her the comfort she seeked; she could not recognise the spilling of emotions from her, they were too great, too powerful, too painful. She did not know where or who or what she was. Thoughts darted through her mind, half-formed and broken questions that had no answers; the only conclusive conclusion she came to was that she was lost and she would never be found again.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Escape     Empty Re: Escape

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 pm

What she had felt was not quite stone, but a substance altogether foreign to her, that of tile flooring. As she looked around her mind no doubt struggled to process the materials and construction of the small abandoned apartment in which Dia now found herself, as she scanned the area she would see the kitchen's strange boxy contraptions; typical kitchen appliances that no doubt were as foreign to her as the contraptions of the fae were to humans. The dark and dusty room was clearly abandoned, and in disrepair, fore at the very least she would recognize the rust that coated her fellow kitchen appliances. Indeed the room would have been entirely dark, were it not for the glow of a fire, that entered through the doorway providing the room with a rather dim light, which as a former miner she no doubt adjusted to rather swiftly. In the other room, the young fae known as Daniel walker; fae by blood, but raised and grown among humans sat along side the fire he had made out of dry old furniture watching it crackle as he laid on the blanket he had brought from home for his little ghost town get away. The alert alert and vigilant young fae heard the noise from the kitchen that had cut into his tranquil evening, and felt fear briefly grip his heart as he turned to face the doorway, he knew quite well the type of creatures that often inhabited such a place as this wallowing in shadow and entropy. Daniel rightly feared such creatures more than nearly anything else, but knew he could likely kill them so long as they didn't get the drop on him, and was never deterred in his urban exploration by their presence. They were simply a hazard he had to deal with like the cold, or loose floorboards. None the less his eyes remained fixed on the doorway unblinking like an extremely focused bird of prey.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Her fingertips gingerly touched the floor, brushing the seam between the tiles. It was hard but smooth, like polished stone. She followed a linew between the tiles with her eyes until she reached the cabinets; raising her head, she scanned the strange devices atop it. The dim light didn't give her much to live with so she used the wall to aid her to her feet and shuffled closer for a better look. Her feet were bare and left a dirty trail in her wake. She bent down slowly, bringing her face close to one of the devices. Rust clung to it, staining its previous silver a dark copper tone. She knew what that was. It's familiarity felt like a swelling in her chest, filling her with a brief moment of warmth. She found something, so maybe she could find herself too. Bringing her hand up very slowly, as if she were worried it might attack her, she used her sleeve to wipe the grime from the object; her sleeve was dirty, and didn't do a great job, but if she squinted she could almost see a scared face peering back at her from its surface.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:57 pm

As she looked harder she could see another body and face in the background; this one was not afraid, at least not all that visibly so, concerned certainly, wary most definitely, but not afraid. When she turned around from the contraption Daniel's lean and handsome form was standing in the doorway, looking at Dia with curiosity, and moderate suspicion. He took out his flashlight, and flicked it on to get a better look at her. As usual Daniel's in built flirtatiousness overrode his suspicion, caution, and good sense. So instead of asking "Who the hell are you?" he ended up saying "Holy crap you're a big one aren't you." followed by a charming smile, and a "I like that."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Her eyes flicked to the second figure; she frowned, taking her a moment to process what she was seeing. As soon as she recognised it was another person, she gave a short scream as a burst of adrenalin shot through her and she spun, throwing the device at him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Daniel went down like an absolute sack of potatoes, he'd been too focused on that strong looking body of hers to be ready for having a kitchen appliance flung with enhanced strength at his head. Thus the Fae ended up unconscious on the floor with an awkward situation in his pants, it would be very hard for daniel to live this one down later.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:27 pm

For approximately 30 seconds she stood completely still staring at him. She didn't expect him to be there, but she also didn't expect to end up throwing something at him. Very slowly she sank into a crouch and hesitantly crept over to him, ready to bolt at any movement. When she finally made it to him, she stared at him for a further few minutes in a totally not creepy way.

When he woke up he would find himself tied to a slightly lopsided chair with a rope she had found in another room.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:37 pm

"Thank the lord for Regeneration" Daniel murmured as he started coming to from being brained with a kitchen  appliance that now bore the imprint of his forehead, were he a normal human he would have likely died of a concussion, so  for the moment at least he was quite happy to be a fae "Throw some more wood on the fire would you?" Daniel requested nonchalantly as he looked around his dim surroundings.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:41 pm

He could not see her from his position. When he came  to, he felt something cold jab the back of his neck. "You will answer my questions." Her voice was low, quiet, but steady. He could not detect her fear in it.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:48 pm

Daniel took a moment to think of something to say that would calm the situation down, something like "Hey there's no need for that I mean you no harm." And of course said instead "You keep hitting like that, and I'll tell you whatever you want beautiful..." referencing being hit hard by whatever she threw and knocked out. Mentally he facepalmed after saying this, he would have done so physically, but his hands were tied so to speak.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 pm

This seemed to throw her off somewhat; her hand wavered and she hesitated before speaking. "Stop that," she said quickly, gathering herself again and pressing it further against his skin. "Tell me where I am."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:56 pm

With that out of his system for the time being Daniel kinda decided to roll with it with only a small blush "Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes... You're in spring heights apartment building, abandoned obviously so you're in ghost town." He tried to crane his neck up to have a look at her "As hot as this is, tying me up isn't all that necessary..." he assured her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:04 pm

"Where is that?" She pressed. "What is this room? What is that object?" She came around to his side now, pointing to the device she threw at him. "Why are you  here? Do you live here? How did I get here?" From her sudden burst of questions It was becoming increasingly clear to him that she.. just absolutely knew nothing. Now she was closer to the light, he could make out more of her appearance. Her dark hair was escaping the braid draped over her sholder, and her naturally curly hair framed her rather pretty face. Her olive skin looked even darker under the layer of dirt and grime covering her, and her clothes were filthy and hung from her strong frame. Yet her brows were drawn together in a look of deep confusion.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:12 pm

Even as his awkward boner was returning, he answered her questions occasionally shifting uncomfortably from embarrassment "Springview USA, I don't live here if I did it wouldn't be abandoned but I occasionally like to camp out in these places, I have no idea who you are or how  you got here but I assume you fell from heaven because that body is divine. That object is a toaster it can bu used to make bread crispy, and this room is a living room where people who lived in this place would lounge around before it became abandoned." he explained patiently
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:15 pm

She neglected answering him, instead paced in front of him, head bowed deep in thought. It was all too much, and was frying her already fried mind.
Eventually she stopped, looked at him and pointed the knife at him again. "I don't like this. Take me back."
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:21 pm

"Well where are you from? Presumably yes I'm something of a traveler, but not if I'm tied to a chair though" The very confused Daniel wondered still tied securely to a chair.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:26 pm

"With the fae," she said as if it was the simplest thing in the world. "If i untie you will you take me back?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:30 pm

"I have no idea where the other fae live." Daniel said and if her mind was not fried she would have probably quickly noted the use of the word "Other" but he added "My brother does though, and I can take you to him."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:33 pm

She nodded, and used the knife to cut the ropes. Indeed she did not pick up on his use of other.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Not knowing about the whole brain frying thing, Daniel proceeded to assume she was mildly mentally challenged in some way, perhaps high functioning autistic or a communist of some kind, and so felt a little bad about hitting on her, but what with her knocking him out and tying him to a chair they were even in any sane eyes. "I need to gather my things..."  Daniel said and began to re pack his backpack, and put on his coat.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:39 pm

She watched him pack in case he made a run for it or something.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Daniel made no such attempt, and slung his pack over his shoulder. When he heard a  distorted as if by a shaky phone connection gurgling snorting sound from something some ways away in the building, his hairs stood on end "Alrighty then follow me... out the window..." He said and gracefully leaped out the open window swinging on the side of it to catch a drain pipe and sliding down... whereupon he waited anxiously for her to follow.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:59 am

"What was that?" She asked slowly,  but he was already out the window. She approached it, peered out and knew she would not be able to do anything like that.
Ý
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:27 am

"Something you don't want to be in their for  I'll explain later..." Daniel  said, with a look of concern and fear on his face, for her not himself, and motioned for her to hurry "Come on you need to get out of there, jump if you gotta..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:24 am

(How tall is it?)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5