Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Framed and Escape

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Framed and Escape - Page 11 Empty Re: Framed and Escape

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:01 am

Blaise did not like that, he speaks. "But you could always leave me alone... And d-d-don't drag my parents into this... They don't d-deserve d-death... Just... Why do you w-want me dead...? I am starting a n-new page in my life... Are you going to take my future away from me...?" Blaise questions as he wonders if he should shock the guy and run outside to get help from the guards.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:08 am

"By the way, I paid your little friend a visit , the magician , the one I shot in the head? You remember him don't you love?" He replies as with a yawn he plants a hand to the ground and lifts himself up off of the half devil .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:10 am

Blaise slowly gets up slowly as Beast removed himself off from him, he speaks. "W-what about him...? You... Didn't do anything did you...?" Blaise asks worried, that guy had nothing to do with this.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:16 am

"I believe I told you easier that I got in the shower to wash off some blood."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:23 am

Blaise stares at Beast with eyes full of shock, Beast killed him...? Why..? What was even going on...? That guy was just trying to help him... Blaise feels rage right now, Beast could not be reasoned with... He was dangerous, the guy just kills... Blaise lets out a scream of rage as blue lightning crackles along his body, with that he lunges at Beast to grab him by the throat with his left arm and give him the shock of his life.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:28 am

The full demon smirks as he watches the reaction , ooh this is interesting , not fear....but something else , he's not sure what this emotion is, but it seems like an interesting time. His eyes widen slightly as Blaise lunges for him , scaled hand crackling with electricity , and the smirk turns to a full sinister smile as his eyes turn snake like . Quickly he evades and uses a spell to turn his regular pale arm to a charred one burning with a red unnatural flame as he begins to chuckle lowly . "Well at least let me get some clothes on first naughty boy " He remarks in flirtatious fashion.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 am

Blaise just turns around as he missed and comes at him with his fists now, Blaise was determined to kill him in his primal rage.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:34 am

The Beast is not one to retreat and with his flaming arm swipes at Blaise's cheek , cutting s painful gash along his cheek as he laughs , snake like forked tongue licking his lips as he continues his advance , jabbing Blaise in the shoulder , slashing him across the chest and then finally , slamming a spear hand square into the half demons' torso with the burning power of his hand .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:39 am

Blaise was not of course not much of a match since he has no combat training, blood spills from his wounds and as he got impaled by a spear the blue lightning travels across it. Blaise did not seem to be finished, he was not going to die that easily to such wounds but blood dripped from his mouth and breathing was heavy.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:45 am

"Don't stop , I want more ! " The Beast almost moans with excitement as he rips the burning hand from Blaise's torso , body racked by the shock of the lightning "Keep going ! As long as you can ! Do anything you must ! The burning in your chest ! Use it ! Accept your desire to kill me , to kill any who'd threaten you , become a true demon!"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:51 am

Blaise almost roars as he channels more lightning into his left arm and then blasts it towards Beast, it was concentrated into a beautiful blue line. Once done Blaise sprints towards Beast and swings his left hand at Beast's face to rip it with his claws. Blaise could only think about killing Beast, so he will never again hurt anyone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:57 am

The beast laughs murderously as the claws sink into his flesh , though his natural durability stops them from piercing too deep as he tackles Blaise , and with his skin turning pale and almost snake like , sinks his fangs deep into Blaise's collar . The muscle immediately burning with a furious excruciating pain as the venom burns Blaise's very blood. Yet The Beast gives him no quarter and begins to beat upon him furiously , blood running down it's face and clouding it's vision as it sends thunderous punch after lunch down on Blaise's head.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Blaise screams in pain as the venom was unbearable, as he gets beaten up Blaise releases a thunderous shock from his body to try and push Beast away as the lightning burns Beast from the inside and outside.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:16 pm

The demon flies back , crashing through a table and into a stove , grin only widening as he slowly shakily looks back up to Blaise "Mmmnmmn Soo sad " He purrs lowly as he begins to shakily stand , muscles trembling from the shock , shin on his chest charred and stinging with exquisite pain "You really looked like you had potential there my love , it was so exciting , so...arousing , the burning in your eyes as you clawed into me , I almost thought you might kill me you naughty boy you .....and that's why it's soooo sad , that it lasted for such a short while....we'll have to work on your stamina , you can't get me all worked up and then flop over like this after a few minutes ....however enjoyable those minutes are ."  He purrs darkly panting a little as he lifts Blaise up by the throat, voice sounding more like that of a flustered lover than a killer , silky tones working their way through Blaise like a cold wind along his skin .

The demon pulls him a bit closer faces are only inches away from each other , summoning some clothes . "I suppose that settles it then , I won't be killing you , not today....not it will be another when I finally end your suffering , I will not give you release yet ." He decides , voice lowering down once again to a cool calm , though his breathing is still a bit heavy as he pulls Blaise uncomfortably close and  licks slowly along the bite wound and once again bites deep into the flesh , yet this time releases an antidote for the venom into his veins .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Blaise was just lying there in pain as the wounds and the venom working its way through his body, Blaise was breathing heavily his eyesight all blurry as Beast spoke to him. Blaise makes a slight grunting sound as Beast picked him up by the throat whilst he was still in most horrible pain he has ever felt, Blaise did zero struggling as he was so tired so hurt... But he grunted again as Beast bit him, but he could feel the sweet release from pain as the antidote made the pain go away. Blaise lets out a slight sigh of relief at that, he could really use a nap now...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:43 pm

The Beast smiles and almost fond smile as he drops him roughly onto.the couch "We should do this again little one , we really should." He suggests and.with that leaps out of an open window , out into.the night .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Blaise would shut his eyes in the meantime, instantly falling asleep despite being covered in dirt and blood and the wounds still stinging. But Blaise would heal overnight, but he would only see nightmares about Beast this night.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:50 pm

(this over for now?)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin