Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer (A self contained diversionary topic set in the near future until we get our kilo back)

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warhammer (A self contained diversionary topic set in the near future until we get our kilo back) - Page 7 Empty Re: Warhammer (A self contained diversionary topic set in the near future until we get our kilo back)

Post by Koyu Wed May 03, 2017 12:36 am

Onseth was not sure of this 'pirate business', from the way he sees it they were just nothing but troublemakers. But then the intimidating looking Marine in his armor came, Onseth answers. "Well... Why would I want that? My powers make me just a creep, I don't really understand them or why I have them. If I joined you... You would shed some light on them?" Onseth asks, he did not have much clue what his powers were all about it seems.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Warhammer (A self contained diversionary topic set in the near future until we get our kilo back) - Page 7 Empty Re: Warhammer (A self contained diversionary topic set in the near future until we get our kilo back)

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 12:37 am

Ysil nods "That sounds pleasant"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 12:44 am

The Marine answered by holding his hand up to the sky and fired a bolt of lightning into the sky. "Yep"

Cue friendship looting scene
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 12:48 am

Ysil enjoys the friendship looting.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 03, 2017 12:49 am

Onseth was a little impressed by the lightning, he spoke. "I guess it would be beneficial, okay... You don't seem so bad, considering how you defeated those monsters. I will join you..." Onseth said, he wondered if this was the right decision.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 12:56 am

Gallus also enjoys this, he's glad he made a friend of the eldar

"Excellent we'll be heading out with the others on their recon mission" The Spess Marine said and loaded into the chimera
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 03, 2017 1:35 am

Onseth stood up slowly, he would follow for now and just listen to instructions since he didn't know how these things worked.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 1:40 am

The group is loaded up in the chimera with loot and moving again in less than an hour
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 3:21 pm

(anyone)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Onseth had lot to learn now that he was a part of these pirates, since he has been living in the countryside for all his life up to now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 3:39 pm

"Hey kid you with us now?" Gallus asked picking up a lasrifle from the overhead in the chimera and offered it to him "Might need a gun"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Onseth carefully picked up the gun, accepting it while he answered. "Yeah I guess so... Because of my powers..." He mentioned since that seemed like the only reason he qualified.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 3:43 pm

"Damn I was hoping there was someone more expendable than me" Gallus joked "Everyone else here has like special powers, skills, or is an alien badass"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 3:47 pm

"I don't " Marius comments .

Ysil is looking over a new knife he looted with a smile.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 3:48 pm

"You have a skill though, in engineering" Gallus pointed out
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 3:57 pm

"The tentacle witch does that better" He replies flatly.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 3:59 pm

"Yes but she's not in our squad and doesn't do demolition" Gallus pointed out
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 4:06 pm

"Hmmn , I suppose you have a point there"Marius replies.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Onseth just quietly observed their discussion in the background.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 5:26 pm

"I mean i'm pretty kickass but still" Gallus said
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Ysil snorts at that , a smirk on her face.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 pm

"Snort all you want I totally saved your ass back there" He said with a grin to the Eldar
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 8:02 pm

"I wanted to boost your self esteem" She replies with a smile.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 03, 2017 8:04 pm

"How thoughtful of you" He said with a smirk
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed May 03, 2017 8:09 pm

"I know , you are most welcome " She replies .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next