Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death From Above: The Jungle-dwellers

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Death From Above: The Jungle-dwellers - Page 4 Empty Re: Death From Above: The Jungle-dwellers

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Since Andrea had began climbing behind Sam, she was then kicked up the face when the woman almost fell from the ladder. "For gods sake, you absolute -" After this, Andrea came out with words that would make the depths of hell quiver; certainly ones too abominable to write down. "You made me drop my f***ing lollipop!" She didn't even rub at her now reddening head; her focus was only on the green lolly that had slipped from her mouth at her outburst, and in her attempt to catch it again she almost fell herself.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Death From Above: The Jungle-dwellers - Page 4 Empty Re: Death From Above: The Jungle-dwellers

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:31 pm

"I'll bet she doesn't last the week" Jason smirked to amy referring to sam, as he helped himself up into the tree house
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Sam glanced around and sighed deeply. "Sorry." she muttered before hearing multiple screeches close by. (You act the flying devils out, I'm lazy right now)

Adam clicked his assault rifle ready for firing and glanced around.

Amy gasped as she heard the screeches.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:38 pm

(kilo, you heard her XD)

Jason unslung his rifle from his back, readying it as he looked around for the creatures
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:46 pm

"You better be f***cking sorry," She growled, regaining her grip on the ladder. "That was my last one. Now move your ass, I don't want to hang from this bloody thing all day." She completely ignored the rustling, though rolled her eyes at the sound of a gasp. Friggin' pussy. (What am I, your slave?)

After a couple more screeches, a flying devil came into view, swooping down low to the tree house. Another of their kin mirrored their action, before a third targeted Amy while she was no doubt distracted by the others. From all the noise they were making, two banshees lumbered through the thick foliage; one of them circled their only escape route, while the other rose onto its hind legs to claw at the ladder. Andrea kicked it as hard as she could in the face before it could get at her feet, then two gun shots echoed around them as she shot it dead. The sound drew more of the creatures; perhaps there was a nest nearby.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:51 pm

(nah, you're our loyal squire XD)

"Lovely spot for a base!" Jason growled and began firing down at the attacking creatures from the tree house
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Amy pulled out two round objects and clicked buttons on them before she threw them at the attacking creatures. Before long two loud explosions killed the rest of them. "Surprised?" she asked Jason as she reached the top.

Sam gasped at the explosions and climbed up faster now.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Andrea climbed up to the tree house when Sam decided she would actually move her ass. She looked down approvingly at the explosions. "Nice one, marsmallow," She said, referring to Amy. One annoying thing about Andrea, is that she rarely uses peoples' real names. Usually she makes them up based on her first impressions of them.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:05 pm

(so what is the treehouse like, what's in it?)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:12 pm

(I'm getting to that now!)

Adam slowly walked into the treehouse. The inside of it looked sort of like what would be inside a log cabin. Several bedrooms, bathroom with shower, a small kitchen that held all the monthly amounts of food they needed, and a few couches to rest on. No television or network here, but there was a cabinet with board games in it.

(Happy?)
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Now that they were out of the open Jason's attitude completely changed "DIBS!" he said as he lept onto the couch, laying down and digging a six pack of beer out of his backpack
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Amy looked down towards Andrea. "I prefer Amy." she told her with a glare before she walked inside and looked around.

Sam made it to the top and offered Andrea her hand to help her up.

Adam smirked at Jason's beer.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:56 pm

"Yeah, well 'Marshmallow' suits your personality better," Andrea said, arching a brow when Sam offered her a hand. She hit the woman's hand out of her way and climbed up herself, striding past Sam without another word. "Ya know, marshmallows are soft, you are soft..." She made a vague hand gesture to illustrate her point. Amy was certainly too soft to be in a place like this, in Andrea's opinion. She seemed too annoyingly emotional. Though, she did have to give her credit for blowing up the banshees. But that doesn't improve her opinion of Sam. Anyone can chuck a bomb, but not everyone can deal with hand to hand combat.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Amy chuckled. "And yet I can handle flash grenades and regular grenades just fine." she exclaimed, giving Andrea the middle finger before she disappeared into one of the bedrooms.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:03 pm

Jason held up the rest of the six pack "Anyone thirsty?" He asked casually, ignoring the drama
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Adam shook his head and sat down in a nearby chair.

Sam sighed deeply before she nodded.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:07 pm

"Wow!" Andrea feigned surprise, her eyes widening and her mouth forming the shape of an 'O'. "I'm pretty sure a child would be able to pull the pin from a grenade then chuck it at something, but good job you, you special snowflake." She sighed, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She collapsed down on one of the sofas, kicking her feet up onto it. "Aye, chuck one over will you?" She asked Jason, holding out her hands in preparation to catch it.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Jason tossed a bottle to sam, and Andrea then cracked popped open one for himself
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Sam caught it neatly in her hand and opened it.

Adam sighed deeply. "Make sure you guys get some shut-eye, we'll need all our strength for tomorrow." he told them before he walked towards one of the bedroom and he began taking off his armor.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Andrea plucked it out of the air with ease, popping the top immediately and taking a swig. She lowered it from her lips, a belch escaping. She lowered herself until she was lying on the sofa, taking up the entirety of it; her filthy boots left marks on the fabric. "God, I need a smoke." She didn't bring any cigarettes - immediately regretting that decision now. Well, she didn't bring enough of them; she had finished them on the way to this hellhole.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Sam chuckled before she tossed her a pack of cigarettes. "You're so lucky I smoke too." she told her, taking a sip of her beer.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:23 pm

Andrea scrambled up to catch the pack, some of the beer spilling on her in the process but she didn't seem to notice. She withdrew a cig, before producing a lighter from inside one of the many pockets in her cargo pants. Next thing they knew, the tree house was being filled by the thick rancid smelling smoke. A delighted groan escaped her lips along with a puff of smoke and she lowered her head back onto the couch.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Jason got up and found a can of air freshener which he proceeded to spray andrea and sam with
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Sam exclaimed by nearly spilling her beer before she retreated into one of the bedrooms.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Andrea chucked the now empty beer bottle at him when he sprayed her with it, coughing at the mix of substances in the air now.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next