Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Intruder for the Night

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Vampire Intruder for the Night Empty The Vampire Intruder for the Night

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:05 pm

The sun had set down, time was 11:00PM right now and all was quiet. Cerys was home as of now, maybe wearing her pajamas with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand as she sat down on a comfy chair in front of her computer to relax in the way she enjoys. It was the weekend and so no work tomorrow, might as well use the time enjoying oneself the best way they can. But unbeknownst to her, someone was close by... Someone sneaky outside her home.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Intruder for the Night Empty Re: The Vampire Intruder for the Night

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:20 pm

Cerys was in the middle of fighting the Ender Dragon in Minecraft. She really needed to get the ego put it in a pedestal back at her house. She was almost there... just a couple swings and... "FUCK!" she shouted suddenly. The screen turned red as she died. She stood up and stomped to the kitchen in frustration with her cup of hot chocolate, although it was now cold. She poured the rest of her drink down the sink and washed the cup. As she was doing this, something moved outside the window in front of her. She paused.
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Race : parrot
Lover : no one ;-;
Experience : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Apolexius wrote:Cerys was in the middle of fighting the Ender Dragon in Minecraft. She really needed to get the ego put it in a pedestal back at her house. She was almost there... just a couple swings and... "FUCK!" she shouted suddenly. The screen turned red as she died. She stood up and stomped to the kitchen in frustration with her cup of hot chocolate, although it was now cold. She poured the rest of her drink down the sink and washed the cup. As she was doing this, something moved outside the window in front of her. She paused.

haha Minecraft scrub
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Whatever it was it was fast, maybe an investigation is in order...? Might be an animal, a monster or a burglar. Should she try and call the police for this? Then again if it turns out to be just an animal she will be treated as laughing stock, can't have that now can we? She has magic, an investigation by herself should not pose a problem.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Cerys decided it was time to put her investigation skills to the test. She opened the door and glanced up quickly to check if it was raining; it was. She formed a small barrier of air above her just to stop her from getting wet (*cough*). She looked around a bit, lighting just a small flame on her index fingertip to light the area up. She couldn't see anything. It was probably an animal.
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:30 pm

As Cerys checked the area around her house, she noticed that her bedroom window was suddenly open. But she doesn't remember opening it, maybe she just forgot? Then again there was a muddy mark under the open window like someone had scraped something muddy against it upwards.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:33 pm

Cerys frowned as she looked at the window. No, she definitely did not open it, it was a cold night and she had no reason to. She walked back in the house, allowing the flame and barrier to diminish. She walked back to her room as quietly as she could, ready to cast any spells she would need to defend herself and kill any asshole who broke into her house.
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:34 pm

In the darkness of her bedroom she could see the shape of a human, it was looking around slowly walking from one thing to another like it was trying to be quiet...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Cerys stood by the doorframe for a second, watching the shape. Was it just a burglar? They didn't seem to be taking anything. She decided to take advantage of the fact they didn't know she was there. She mumbled under her breath, her eyes suddenly glowing from hazel to a deep purple. Chains shot out from the ground at tied themselves around the person's ankles. Her stomach rumbled quietly. Fuck, she was going to have to eat again. She flicked the switch on, leaned against the doorframe and stared at the person.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:43 pm

As the chains tied around the persons ankles suddenly, it caused whoever they were to trip and fall down on the floor onto their belly. A male voice could been heard saying 'Aaaargh!' or something like it with the smack of him landing on the floor, then the light switched on and there was this rather young looking pretty boy vampire with short white hair and red eyes staring at Cerys with wide eyes as he was caught.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Cerys was surprised for a second. She didn't expect the burglar to look so... damn good. Her eyes slowly turned hazel again as she studied the white hair and red eyes. Wait, red eyes? "Well, caught myself a pretty boy. What's up with your eyes? She flashed him a little grin in an attempt to butter him up a little.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:49 pm

The young man eased up a little, at least said person seemed to appreciate his good looks and he can in turn appreciate that. "...I'm a vampire..." The young man said simply, then flashing her a small grin to show his fangs a bit but not for too long.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Cerys began to smile at the vampire, not because he was attractive, but the fact he was chained to the floor had put some pretty weird images in her mind; she pushed them away. "And what are you doing in my house? You want to burn?" She asked as if she was offering him a coffee. She clicked her finger and a flame appeared in her palm. She liked to click her fingers before summoning a flame, it looked good.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Gabriel showed some mild fear as she summoned that flame, he lowered his head a bit down to appear as small as possible. "...I don't like it, put it away... I was just... Looking for a bite to eat, a place to hide in, that sort of thing." Gabriel told her, he wonders if he can talk himself out of this or not.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Her stomach rumbled again. She tried her best to make it look like it didn't happen as she said "A bite? Hmm... perhaps you'd like an apple?" A single, red apple flew in from the kitchen, bouncing off the vampire's head to land just in front of his mouth. "It's nice and red." She said helpfully.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Gabriel flinched when the apple bounced off of his head, he then looked at the apple and then back to her. "...Not that kind... Like blood from a living humanoid creature... As such like you. But that is usually disliked among the living, so if you will let me go I will leave this place and never return..." Gabriel told her, trying to get out of the situation.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:04 pm

"Now, you see, I would LOVE to do that, but uh, you're kind of a vampire and vampires are, dunno if you knew this, very very fast. So, um, I have a plan." Her smile grew a bit. "How about, I leave you here, in front of the window, chained until about.. noon? That's when the sun shines right through, you look like you need a hit of a tan." She looked at his colourless skin, slightly jealous of how smooth it looked.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Gabriel furrowed his brows as she suggested that. "...I really shouldn't have come here... Is it normal you want to torture others...? The sun is uncomfortable, I never tan as I burn easily..." Gabriel told her, growing more worried the longer he was stuck here with this insane woman.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Cerys burst out laughing. "Oh my god I can't do this anymore." She laughed a bit more. "Ok.. ok..." she waved her palm released the chains and stood there for a minute, trying to recompose herself. She leaned against the doorframe again and folded her arms. "Alright, get out before I burn you." She nodded towards the window.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Gabriel would blush in embarrassment slightly, it was barely noticeable due to his dead complexion. This woman seems to have played him for a fool, but at least he got to stood up now and leave. But maybe he should show her who she has messed with... Then in an instant Gabriel was right at her face, grabbing her with both of his arms and then opening his mouth towards her neck to drink blood.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Intruder for the Night Empty The Vampire Intruder for the Night

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:15 pm

Cerys was slightly shocked but she had sort of expected this. She clicked her fingers and jammed a ball of blue fire in his side while punching him with her left arm.
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:18 pm

The blue fire spell interrupted him as he had to use the time to scream in pain and then get hit on the other side, he immediately let's go and backs off and attempts to scurry out of the window while hurt.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Cerys immediately stopped the fire by blocking off its supply of oxygen. "Oh, fuck. I gave you a chance to leave and this is what you fucking do." She closed the window from the other side of the room. "You piece of shit. I would kill you on the spot if it weren't for your pretty red eyes. Hey, maybe plucking them out will make for a nice decoration. Hang them on my window to ward off any other vampires." Her face showed she was angry now. She wasn't really harmed but the intention was more than enough to piss her off.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Gabiel as his escape route got blocked off suddenly, he stopped right there and spoke. "But it was you who made fun of me!" He shouts back at her and then tries to use his super speed to run past her before she notices.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Apolexius Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:27 pm

He succeeded. She was too hungry to fully focus on the vampire. She opened the front door so he could get an easy exit and began to walk to the kitchen. Jeez, she was about to faint. "Leave, or I'll let you burn." She stumbled. Fuck. She was dead now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Apolexius
Apolexius
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down