Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And in such Austere circumstances , giants of the morrow meet

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

And in such Austere circumstances , giants of the morrow meet - Page 2 Empty Re: And in such Austere circumstances , giants of the morrow meet

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:48 pm

"Well can you point me towards who does talk?" He asked "I'm a skilled and certified artillery mage, and I'd like to join, but I'm not waiting in that line..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

And in such Austere circumstances , giants of the morrow meet - Page 2 Empty Re: And in such Austere circumstances , giants of the morrow meet

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:16 pm

He calmly pointed to someone who looked like a secretary.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Rook strolled over to the secretary "I'm an Artillery mage I'd like to sign up"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:09 am

"Oh are you? Any proofs?" She replied flatly , not seeming impressed .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:27 am

"Would you like a demonstration?" He looked at the guards and explained to the that he would be firing some magic into the sky so they didn't freak out and shoot him; then took a fer steps back, and aimed a hand at the sky and formed a familiar glyph with rather alarming speed. There was loud crack and a nearly blinding flash that would cover the street briefly in a purple light as the powerful blast tore its way into the sky. "My name is Rook" he stated simply "Do you have a job for me?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:41 pm

She did not respond at first , to busy recovering from the bright flash and crack , which while to an experienced mage was like a sparkler , was quite the spectacle for a human to the point of slight pain.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Rookwood waited rather patiently for once, "I know what a shock it can be..." he mentally punned
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:44 am

After a while of fending off what seemed to be a brief spur of tinnitus she quickly replied "Yes , yes I think we can take you my good sir , but you'll have to fill out some papers first."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:38 am

"Very well." He agreed slightly grudgingly, he saw this as rather beneath him, but also saw he had no choice in the matter.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:07 am

(An excruciatingly long feeling , yet short while later)

Alessio smiled as he sat down in the large wagon carriage across from Rook "So that went well don't you think?" He noted with a charming grin.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:27 pm

(what positions and how much money? are they getting, that is important to his reactions)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:48 pm

(They're being sent to a training camp just to get them drilled on the basics first , so for now they're sub-lieutenants but should they do incredibly well they could both become lieutenants cavalry and gunnery lieutenants within the greater regiment to be exact pay is fairly good but nothing extravagant.)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:01 pm

"This is beneath my station" Rook determined simply, a bit glum at all of this
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:16 pm

"It may be my friend it may be , but this is a revolutionary army , birth won't do much for either of us just yet , no we're gonna have to prove our worth here , it's quite exciting as far as I'm concerned...always wanted to be either a soldier or a musician, how about you? What did you dream of as a young lad if you don't mind my line of question?" He questioned , eager to get to know his soon-to-be brother in arms a bit better.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm

"I wished to be the Archmage, the greatest authority on magic recognized throughout the civilized world." The Albion responded, clearly he thought highly of his abilities, and was not afraid to say so "I still intend to" He added
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm

"Well excuse my Gallic but Goddamn , quite the goal you have there , I would hope your skills prove up to the task , and maybe you'll remember little old me still working in the army when you're the archmage." He replies with an amused but not disparaging tone.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm

"Perhaps" He replied, as he did not yet know the noble very well "Lofty indeed, but it is the only goal I feel is suited to my skill in magic"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:13 pm

"I myself feel as though the military has a place for me ,I hope to make something of myself out of it , for it is no secret that my house is not exceptionally prestigious nor exceptionally rich , perhaps through this path of fire and strife I can forge a great man of myself." He mused aloud .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:30 pm

He nodded then sighed out of nowhere "now if I could just find what the hell happened to my familiar..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:39 pm

"Familiar?" He replied unfamiliar with the term as a on-wizard.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:55 pm

"A magical creature bound to me." was his brief description "Mine is missing apparently"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:56 pm

"You cannot simply summon it here?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:02 pm

"I suppose I could." Rook said after a moment's thought "But we are in a moving wagon, and she's probably..." He suddenly cracked a smile for the first time since the noble had seen him; oh this would be funny... He quickly cast the spell to summon his familiar
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:08 pm

In a flash of red flame tinged with black smoke the sillhouette of a large yet curvaceous woman appeared in the middle of the cabin and with a loud 'pop' she appeared , in the air , then fell face first on the wooden floor , snoring loudly. "What in the hell?!" Alessio explained as the beautiful woman suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Last edited by Luey on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 pm

(wow... very specific)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum