Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 12 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Koyu Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Emron sighted at what Veronica said, guess they just had to forget all this. He then looked Veronica running back to the camp, and he walked back too.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 12 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Half Moon Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Veronica made it back to camp and quickly hopped on a horse, tempted to ride on further in the pass, but she just wrapped her arms around its neck and cried quietly.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Emron returned to camp and sat down around one of the campfires, he sighted a she looked at Veronica at the horse but he guessed there was nothing he could do.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 am

"Scouting the cave scouting the cave ,I'm really bored because we're scouting a cave "
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:49 am

"Not to put a damper on your cave scouting but why is everyone scouting this one cave?" Arden called to them from behind
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am

"Fine fine I'll scout another one ,this one isn't anything special " he replies as he takes a small stone corridor towards a cave on the right.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 pm

"No I mean, why is everyone scouting caves, caves are boring let's scout outside, that's probably where they camp anyway" Arden said as they made their way through he cave
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:04 pm

"Oh makes more sense " Piri says nodding as he follows the much bigger man .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 pm

Veronica hopped off her horse and started sharpening her longsword's blade using a nearby rock. All the while, thinking back about the kiss and what Emron talking about. At first, she was denying her feelings, but she couldn't help feeling the desire to protect Emron. She took a few moments to glance towards Emron, and surely the prince would feel her gaze falling upon him. Does he deserve a person like me or does he deserve better? she asked herself in thought. For sure, she knew he deserved better, she was just too confused to admit it. Even the kiss she was confused. Surely her lips were freezing, deathly cold, but did he not mind it?
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:59 am

Emron was sitting by the fire, keeping to himself as he thought about his feelings and his future. He honestly wasn't sure what to do, but the only path was probably just becoming a king and marry some fair maid to be the Queen etc... Well, at least he has somewhat a peaceful mind since he did confess it to her.

Javek approached Veronica, he had been very busy lately as he has been helping the citizens and giving them hope but now things were a lot calmer. "You look like something is bothering you, would you care to share what?" Javek asked Veronica with a light smile.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:09 am

Veronica sighed deeply and continued sharpening her blade. "I could, but you have to promise to keep it a secret." she told him truthfully, her yellow eyes glancing towards him every few seconds. He's a priest, what's the worst he could do, damn me? she thought nastily to herself. She accidentally cut her finger on her own blade and she licked the blood from her finger, right in front of him, but she didn't care, she could even drink her own blood, not that it would do her any good, but it will taste good to her. "This conversation is a bit awkward for me. You're a priest, and I'm a vampire, aren't we supposed to be, ya know, enemies?" she asked him, blinking her eyes.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:47 am

"He's not a Sun priest, why should he care if you are a vampire? "  Rowan casually asked from nearby.  He wasn't listening in but she spoke rather loudly "and I do believe this priest Can sling a spell or two" 

"Yes I'm certain Vesryn and I can... watch eachothers backs here"  Arden said to piri, giving him a wink "someone has to do it, and we should spread out to cover more ground, we'll handle this your Men should search the outside ."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:49 am

Veronica glared at him. "Thanks for the tip, eavesdropper." she said sassily.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:56 am

"Oh no problem shouty." Rowan shot back
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:00 am

Veronica raised her blade just to intimidate him before she placed it in her sheath. She threw the stone she used to sharpen her blade onto the ground really hard that it bounced off the ground and hit his foot.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:05 am

"Oh no I have been wounded so terribly" Rowan said sarcasically rolling his eyes and walking away

Last edited by Fang on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 am

Veronica sighed deeply. "At least you don't have to drink off an animal!" she said to him as he started walking away.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:59 am

Javek listened to what the two speak to each other, Rowan was right that he wasn't a sun priest and that he can cast a few spells. Javek put his attention back on Veronica as Rowan walked away from her for now. "Anyway, so... Do continue telling me what bothers you? As a priest, I wow through Vamium that I won't tell anyone else about it. This will be just between you and me, maybe I can help you? Or maybe you only need someone to talk to about it..." Javek then waited for Veronica to start talking and he was ready to listen.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:02 am

Veronica closed her eyes. "I'm starting to fall for the prince." she told him truthfully, pacing back and forwards. "But.......as a vampire, we can never be together." she added in, frowning with her hand stroking her chin.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:18 am

Javek nodded, he then spoke. "I see... That is a dilemma indeed... As the prince has to become a king, he must have a wife that can give birth to his children that will be heir to the throne one day as well... And you as a vampire would be doomed to watch your loved one grow old and die of old age while you are eternal and never wither away. I cannot say what is the right or wrong answer, only you and the prince can solve this. Will the prince continue with his duties and become king making you go your separate ways? Will you two go together and you savor the years you are together until his time is up? Or will you turn him the same way as you are right now to continue being together for an eternity? I can't give an answer, only you two decide your actions..." Javek said and he smiled to Veronica, he hopes that talking with him might have helped her.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:42 am

Veronica frowned deeply at his words before glancing towards Emron. Turn him into what I am? No, I couldn't, his mother would kill me for sure if I did that, plus I have no idea how I could do that! she thought to herself before nodding towards Javek. "I guess we'll just go on our separate ways, maybe some day I'll meet another vampire like me and settle down, who knows." she muttered, but she still had a desire to keep Emron safe. Perhaps she could still be with him no matter what, but she had lived longer than any human would, in another 80 years or so Emron would be dead probably, and she probably wouldn't be around to see him when that time comes.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:53 am

Javek nodded to Veronica's words, he was not one to say what was the right answer, maybe there really isn't a right answer. "Well, the future is unknown to us. Maybe you will, maybe you won't... But will any of you be truly happy with your choices? That is an interesting thing to think, but I will leave you to ponder that for now..." Javek smiled at her and left her to ponder her choices, he went to sit over by a fire with the citizens.

Emron was by another fire looking at his sword, wondering if he should sharpen it.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:59 am

Veronica started to ponder it before she picked up yet again another rock before she walked over to Emron. "Here, I used one of these on my longsword." she told him, holding it in her hand and reaching out to hand it to him.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:05 am

Emron noticed Veronica approaching him, handing him a whetstone to sharpen his blade with. "Thanks, I guess that will do the trick..." Emron took the whetstone and started sharpening his sword, he wondered if Veronica was here to talk also.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:11 am

Veronica sighed deeply. Here goes nothing! she thought. "Emron? Look, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think this might work out. You're mortal and I'm immortal, if we were together the last thing I want to do is watch you grow old and die and have me keep living. There is however one option, but I doubt you'd want to be immortal like me. Plus, if you'd do that, your mother will surely kill me, so I kind of want us to go our separate ways." she explained to him. Tears were starting to swell in her eyes at that moment.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next