Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 30 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 am

"I don't consider myself a general at this point" Arden chuckled, and informed her in a strangely light hearted tone "Indeed i'm sure the queen there is waiting to give me a demotionin the form of a knife in my sleep once we clear the pass, which is why, i'll be going my separate ways with this merry group, if my family survived they'll have taken the northern pass, so that's where i'm going." He wasnt upset in the least

"would going for a fly make you feel better?" Shadow asked her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel - Page 30 Empty Re: Rise of humanity: The Saga Of Steel

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 am

Parath closed her eyes and lowered her head. "It might..................it depends." she muttered sadly.

Veronica gulped nervously. "I-I don't know why, they just told me I was never welcome inside the kingdom's walls again and I was forced outside." she answered truthfully, closing her eyes. She really was telling the truth, now she worried whether or not they'd believe her.

Epona looked at her mother and then back at the vampire. She wasn't sure she took her word for it.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Race : Everything you can imagine
Lover : Nobody and everybody
Experience : 14872

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:58 am

Emron took a little distance from Veronica once Arden said that she is a vampire, Emron had never seen one up so close but she didn't seem so threatening though. He sighted and continued walking trying to forget that this ever happened.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:00 am

The amusement in her eyes faltered, her smile fading at his words. It was a reminder her that she had no place to go, and she imagined once Arden split from the group in order to search for his family, the rest of the party would not hesitate to kill her. She wasn't foolish enough to stay for that long to allow that to happen. Perhaps she could find refuge with some distant relatives in the country. Though, that would mean her father would be able to find her, and no doubt kill her for her treachery. She also wasn't too keen on joining the human army in order to try and defeat her own people. They may be in the wrong, but they were people she had trained with, fought beside. She couldn't kill them.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Race : Demon
Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:02 am

Ysabel was also skeptical of the truth of Veronica's words. It seemed too convenient, though perhaps if it were a lie the vampire might have thought up a more believably one. "Why would they banish you after you have done nothing?" Her voice was incredulous, though she was thankful that Emron had accessed what little brain matter he possessed and moved away from the stranger.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:06 am

"You should come with me" Arden said seeing the elves distress and putting a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her "The north can be dangerous alone, and anyway i could use some good company"

Shadow hopped onto the dragons back"Then let's go and find you some food too" he said cheerfully
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:12 am

Veronica shrugged. "I did hear that perhaps a vampire was killed by another vampire within the kingdom, but I never did anything wrong! Maybe they thought it was me." she suggested.

Epona looked at her brother. "Are you okay?" she asked him, worried.

Parath sighed and flapped her wings before they lifted into the air.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:17 am

Emron heard what his Epona asked, he rubbed the back of his head as he answered. "I'm fine sister... I'm just not sure what to think about all this, but no need for you to be concerned about me..." Emron said even though a lot of stuff was bothering him, he was being ridiculed by Rowan and Arden, made fun of and he had completely lost his pride as well as the respect of the people around them.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:18 am

She shook her head, glancing briefly at his hand on her shoulder. "No, I wouldn't wish to bother you," She said, though tilted his head as he continued. She had no doubt he would be perfectly able to handle any dangers in the North; perhaps he was aiming to feed her ego by suggesting he would require her help. It was certainly working; an almost invisible blush rose to her cheeks. She had never been to the North, perhaps it is time to do some more travelling.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:25 am

"You're never a bother" Arden said shooting her a smile "Besides even the best fighter sometimes needs a hand when things get out of control, there is no one i'd rather travel with"

shadow steered her towards a forrest

The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 am

At his words, Vesryn's cheeks flamed up even more and she dipped her head to look at the ground to allow her hair to fall in front of her face and hide the redness. She recalled he had mentioned he intended to see his family, which posed her next question. "Will your relatives mind?" She imagined her kind wouldn't receive a warm welcome, even so far north.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:39 am

"To the contrary, northerners love a good war" Arden informed her "I doubt they hate the elves at all"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 am

Parath flew wherever he steered her towards.

Epona dipped her head towards her brother before she left him alone.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:44 am

"Oh?" Vesryn rose her head slightly, peeking at Arden through her curtain of midnight hair. She had managed to tame it after the bath, and it was now as smooth and straight as ever, save for a few stray hairs that drifted around due to stray breezes. "And if they do?" She already knew the answer: she would leave, find her own way in the world, even if it would mean she would be lonely. She couldn't ask him to give up his family for her.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:47 am

"Then i'll shut them up about it " Arden said looking her in the eye

Sadow did a few loops
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:51 am

Parath seemed to have calmed down afterwards.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:51 am

She blinked. Once, twice, thrice. That certainly came as a surprise. "I... I cannot make you defy your own blood for me." She replied, running her fingers through her hair nervously. She stopped, her hand freezing. Gods, what was wrong with her? She was usually so stoic, so composed. A deadly statue, capable of destroying lives without so much as a blink. And now look at her; she was a mess. And all because of some sweet talking pretty boy.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:59 am

Shadow landend them somewhere he could hunt

"You aren't making me, I choose to"Arden said to the nervous looking elf
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:02 am

"Thank you..." She said. She wasn't used to such kindness. Mostly people used good will as a bribe for others to do what they want. "Do you... expect something in return?" She raised a brow, absently braiding a few strands of her hair while they walked.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:07 am

(*Imagines Arden replying with "Perhaps a kiss?"*)

Parath waited where she was because of her blindness.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:11 am

"Well i expect to beslapped in the face by the queen sometime during this trip" Arden joked with a smile "But no i expect nothing in return"

(that would just prove he has ulterior motives)

Shadow soon returned with some deer for her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Half Moon Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:18 am

(Whatever! XD)

Parath flapped her wings before scenting the dead deer. She hesitated in eating it, knowing he must be hungry too.
Half Moon
Half Moon
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:20 am

Ysabel threw a glare his way when she heard her name. Just you wait...

~

"I don't doubt that," Vesryn replied, turning briefly to the woman in question. She focused again on Arden. He had saved her life, sure, but there was no need for him to allow her to accompany him. Well, she was bound to him until she repaid her dept, but for him to offer to take her to the North... to allow her to see his family no less. Well, that is if they survived of course. She hoped they hadn't been killed by one of her people, though by what she has heard of them she has faith in their ability to fight back against the force.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:31 am

"Besides you're capable and good company, it's a privilege to have you with me" he assured her , before looking at the queen and calling her out for giggles "It's impolite to snoop"he called to her

"I had some apples and berries earlier" shadow assured her
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:36 am

"I do believe you have not witness my true capabilities," She replied, her eyes sparkling. "And if I recall correctly, I was supposed to show you once I was healed." She had forgotten all about that, with one thing and another. Well, mostly because her cousin decided to drop by uninvited. Still, once they had stopped for the night, she supposed they could have a friendly fight. With either blades or fists; she was capable in both.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next