Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere - Page 3 Empty Re: It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:26 pm

Peyton sprung into action almost immediately, long deadly nails sprouting from her hirsute hands as she leaped forward and slashed at the tail viciously, hoping to amputate it.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere - Page 3 Empty Re: It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere

Post by Tiran22 Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:45 am

Sky would let out a draconic roar at the creature and lunged while Peyton took charge of the tail. In a swift and brutal move she thrusted her talons against the creature's neck, trying to pierce through its bones.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:23 am

Getting close to the giant skeletal centipede monster was exceedingly dangerous unsurprising as that revelation may have been. As peyton, and sky lunged at the monstrosity slashing with their claws, the creature slid forward in an almost serpentine motion. As it moved the jaw on its hunam mouth seemed to unhinge; even as one one of the dragon's talon's dug into the thick bones of its neck the mouth clamped down on sky's other arm. Though the horror could not bite through her scales the force of its jaw was incredible; Sky heard bone crack as pain shot through her arm before she was flung clean through the wall into the kitchen; where the force of her propelled body would go on to smash through a metal oven, leaving her in a wreck of twisted metal. Peyton who had been forced to slash her way through blade-like bones to reach the spine of the thing's tail now found its pale and grinning human face inches from her own as it coiled to defend itself.

Meanwhile Torin's flashlight had rolled under the couch leaving the sorcerer essentially blind in the darkness. The sorcerer just managed to fling a bolt of red energy at the blade like leg pinning him down severing it in a flash of light, and roll under the couch to try and grab his light; in time to avoid another sharp appendage coming down where his spine had been.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:48 pm

Freeing her hand from the thing's tail she lunged her claws under the thing's chin, sharp nails finding purchase in the soft human like flesh of it's throat.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Sky roared in pain and rage, getting up as she forced herself to get up and charge through the metalic wreck, jumping through the hole she herself had created and taking advantage that Peyton was holding the beast's head to jump on it's back, using her wings to push herself forwards before digging her talons again at the thing's neck, trying to tear the vertebras on its neck.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Between peyton ripping out its throat, Sky tearing off its vertebra, a torrent of green flame turning part of its spine to dust from Torin who finally had his flashlight, and the two dogs ripping up the thing's tail; the creature was not at all long for this world. It collapsed dead as a doornail with a mournful screech.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:44 pm

"Hhhey..tthat wasn't bad" Sky made a pained smile at Peyton, offering a handshake to the shifter, hoping to make a friend, or at least an aqueitance, as she had previously ignored her
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Peyton let out a snort of disdain as the beast hit the floor, and promptly turned to look at Torin "You gonna come out from under the couch or are ya gettin' comfy? " She questioned flatly, having just..completely ignored Sky again.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Torin was in a weird position, half way out from the sofa so he could take a shot at the thing with his green fire earlier. "Yeah one... second..." The sorcerer gritted his teeth and grunted, the piece of bone that was still lodged in his leg had gotten caught, but with a twist and a tug he managed to free himself from the couch, and slowly stand up on the leg that wasn't bleeding. "Well I see you two are already like peas in a pod..." Torin gave a joking smile laced with pain before looking down at his skewered leg still dripping blood. "Peyton you mind helping me to the storage room? I'm gonna need a potion and some fixins for this, and I ain't as mobile as I'd like to be."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:53 pm

The wolf shifter nodded and swiftly approached, slinging his arm over his shoulder so she could prop him up "If I carry you it'll be faster, that okay with you?" She questioned, normally she'd just do it without asking but the poor guy was already in bad enough condition, didn't need to hurt his pride unnecessarily.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Sky frowned, that was getting quite annoying. She had been separated from the only family member she had, she had been forced to put her life at risk living in a place like that, all her past life plans destroyed by some powers she hadnt asked for, last thing she needed was an asshole of a team member who ignored her "well, fuck you too, furry asshole..."
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:58 pm

Torin shot sky a brief look to try and communicate that he would talk to Peyton... after he got the potions and his leg patched up so he wasn't bleeding everywhere. His leg wound was of more concern to him than team building at this particular moment. "Yeah never figured you for a pickup artist, but I'd appreciate it." Torin said to Peyton, he added a bit of a joke as he winced to mask the pain. He didn't seem embarrassed to be carried; he had a massive bone through his leg, and she was a rugged shifter stronger than any human or sorcerer could be. There was no shame in admitting he needed her help. "Hey only a month here and I'm already getting rugged and mysterious battle scars." he further joked.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:08 am

Peyton nodded, and with that promptly scooped the scrawny wizard up into her arms and started walking "Extracting that bone's gonna hurt like a bitch, so you should probably get somethin' to bite down on." The shifter advised, in no way in the mood to have to deal with any pained yelps.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:43 am

"Yeah don't worry I've seen it in movies, I've got it covered." At sometimes it might have been easy to forget how green and sheltered Torin was, what with him acting as one of the first lines of defense for the property and mostly doing a good job of it, but others it was blatantly obvious. "Hey I figure I owe you for your help, you want me to make you some steak or some kind of meat based casserole or something tonight?" Torin spoke up, at this point he had developed the suspicion that perhaps the best way to build camaraderie with the the she-wolf was to bring her food.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:15 am

Seen it in movies, the mage had stones she had to admit it. Sure the naivete was worrying but, his ability to just take it all in stride was somethin' she admired...reminded her of someone. "..You don't owe me anything, you coulda just left me to die after I rampaged on you that night, it's what I woulda did. But you didn't, and here I am, so let's call it even yeah?" She replied gruffly, eyes suddenly very interested in a nearby wall from how she was avoiding his gaze.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:28 am

Torin looked surprised, in his mind leaving her to die had never been an option, never crossed his mind and he was surprised she had even considered to be something he could have done. "I was never going to leave you to die, quit talking crazy." He said and with a clap to the shoulder which was a bit awkward from his position being carried by her added; clearly joking "And neither were you, you were never going to win that fight anyway so it's a moot point." He spoke with exaggerated confidence, it didn't take super senses to know was fake. With her speed he knew that if he hadn't blown out her ribs at the start, he may not be here right now even with his defenses and hounds. His face sobered up after a moment, and he spoke "That incident's water under the bridge, best we leave it there eh?" The seriousness didn't last long before he grinned again "Besides if I leave you to your own devices for dinner you'll just have beer and bacon anyway; let me whip up something nice... after I fix my leg and get the power on I mean."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:36 pm

Peyton just shrugged, far be it from her to refuse a meal. As they entered the storage room she set him down on a large trunk and kneeled down to take a general look at his leg. Back with the pack, she'd had to handle serious injuries before, so this wasn't anything new to her "You're lucky, cut right through the meet and didn't hit any arteries. If it had you'd be bleeding out all over the place." She exclaimed then promptly said, in complete deadpan "Now take off your pants."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:54 pm

"That's going to be a little difficult." Torin tapped the protrusion that was of course stuck through his pants as well and shuddered a bit as a wave of pain shot through him, but kept his composure. "As long as I've been waiting for a woman to tell me to do that that..." Humor for the sorcerer helped ease the pain and keep him from snapping at people "I'm a wizard and magic seems the way to go on treating this. You mind handing me one of the purple elixirs from the top shelf, and the blue one from the second, and the salve in the blue container? And after that we're just gonna pull this thing out, cake a bunch of the blue stuff onto the wound, and I'm gonna drink the potion."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:57 pm

She nodded and did as he asked more or less, ignoring his attempt at humor with the tiny portion of calm politeness werewolf god imbued her with.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Internally the necromancer was grateful she hadn't disemboweled him for his joke and began to try and pull out the bone stuck through his leg. At first he tried to jerk it out like it was far cry or something, but when that proved extraordinarily painful to the point he inhaled sharply and took all his will not to shout. After that he began to work it out slowly and deliberately, holding his breath and damn near passing out in the process. Only when the bone was out did he begin to breathe again and cake salve onto the wound. "Much obliged..." Torin said to the werewolf "Hey it's not my business, but it might be worth you getting to know the dragon. You were both brought here against your will, might be worth having someone to talk to about that."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:40 pm

A simple snort of disdain was the only audible reply he got as the shifter leaned back against the wall and folded her arms, seemingly set on not verbally acknowledging the dragon's existence. It wasn't that she particularly disliked her or anything, but something about the reptile even being there just...didn't sit right with her for some reason. Instincts she guessed, and her instincts as a werewolf were something you had to trust.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:50 pm

Torin sighed and shook his head but smiled regardless "Yeah yeah, alright, I'm not gonna sit you down and make you be friends or anything. Just remember we're all stuck out here and we gotta survive together, alright? I'm going to go have a look at the fuse box or something. See if I can't get the power back on" Torin stood and began to limp in the direction of the first floor, drinking the potion as he went.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:19 pm

She didn't like that, the limp, but she kept the same stoic expression and simply nodded, he could take care of himself...She wasn't with her pack anymore, she didn't need to watch over him like she was "If ya need any help with anything just holler, otherwise I'm gonna go scout around, make sure there's nothing else like that thing in here."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Sky had sat down after the werewolf left not even aknowledging her, that set her insides in offended rage, but she guessed it was more her draconic side that was pissed off for not being respected. As she tried to calm down she felt a great pain in the arm, where the creature had bitten down, now that her adrenaline went down the pain went up, and she could clearly see by the bulges in her arm that her bones were broken. She almost screamed in pain, but managed to choke it into a pained wail, tears running down her face as she turned fully human.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:57 pm

"Banshee will watch your back... We'll come running if she starts to bark." Torin promised the werewolf, before he saw Sky in great pain with her arm looking all messed up "Oh shit you alright? let me get you something for that..." He motioned for Sky to sit on the couch he had just been on while he grabbed some potions.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum