Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere - Page 2 Empty Re: It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:57 am

"Is what you think it is a cheap novelty replica of a power sword?" Torrin asked with a small smirk and wondered "What do you have a taste for?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere - Page 2 Empty Re: It was a shity bus in the midle of nowhere

Post by Tiran22 Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:42 am

"Hu, so you were quoting Goge afterall" She smiled, it seemed like they shared some hobbies, which was great as it looked like they would have to expend a lot of time together. "I would love some bacon and fried eggs"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:54 am

"You got it, bacon and fried eggs coming up..." Elliot said and began to pan fry the stuff up with some garlic added, he'd been pretty lucky with his roommates so far, granted hadn't found much in common with the shifter, but his covenant so far seemed to be comprised entirely of fit women with super strength that he looked to get along with so that was pretty hot. "Yeah I guess your powers of deduction have caught on, I'm a bit of a nerd. What gave it away?" The necromancer chuckled, before asking her "So Skyro, what college you applying to, I didn't even know there was one in the city, and I'm living here."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:17 am

"He, takes one to recognize one" sky joked, waiting for the food as she looked at the broken window, thinking in what could have caused it. "I will join the Jefferson College and...wait, Skyro?" She looked back at him, confused.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:48 am

"Oh actually have heard of that, bottom ten accredited schools in the nation..." Elliot nodded thoughtfully, when he saw her confusion he added "Like the purple dragon... What army do you main by the way?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:09 am

Sky sighed "yep..thats the one...was fun trying to explain to my best friend why I went to that one" after he explained the nickname she rolled her eyes and chuckled, it could have been way worse "I am red actually. And I play sisters of battle and chaos" she pointed to one of her big bags.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:18 am

"No comment heretic." Elliot said with a smirk, he knew what happened happened when SoBs and Chaos got together. He was more of an imperial guard person; go figure with his politics, bad decisions when it came to volunteering, and where he grew up; he kind of empathized with them. As he opened his mouth to say something anyway the power suddenly went dark all throughout the house. They felt the brief feeling of being watched before the lights flickered, then they were plunged into darkness, and the feeling of the sheet terror of prey washed over their minds.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:00 pm

She felt the fear run down her spine, something wanted to hunt them. On other moments she would have been afraid, cold sweat on her back and hands, the pressure of a claustrophobic situation. But now she could feel a burning disdain in her, whatever had entered her lair believed they could steal whatever they wanted, even their lives, it really pissed her off and made her think on the most painfilled punishments to whoever dared to defy her. Her talons appeared in her arms as strong scales started to cover part of her body, her eyes changing to a blood red, now able to gaze through the darkness as two horns sprouted out of her head, the temperature of her body rising, letting out quite a heat as she looked for the intruder.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:18 am

"You're not going to go into some kind of blood rage too right?" Torin raised an eyebrow after turning on a flashlight and shining it at the dragon woman, now transformed to sport scales, and claws and the like. After the confrontation with the shifter he was a bit wary of his allies changing their form like that. Of course the strangest thing was though she felt eyes upon her, she spotted none, not in here anyway.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:39 am

Sky slightly frowned, she felt indeed different, but it wasnt bloodlust, more like pure pride, so she just shruged "I am not an animal, you know? Now who the hell did that?"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:54 am

"Just checking, had some trouble with that before..." Torin said, shining his flashlight upward toward the ceiling after hearing a strange poping and cracking sound, like bones being broken somewhere on the floor above them. "Nice neighborhood, eh?" Torin asked with a nervous smirk
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:30 am

"Lets teach them what hell of a mistake they did for trespassing my property" she walked to tge door with a growl
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:08 am

"Your property?" Torin asked sounding somewhat amused as he followed her with the Flashlight.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:27 am

"Ugh, just..weird impulses and thoughts wheb I am like this, our property" Sky groaned as she opened the door and got to the stairs.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:26 am

"Just be sure not to throw me and my things into a giant pile of shiny things and hoarding." Torin joked nervously, and followed her up a flight of stares to the dark second floor identical to the first, the only thing off was that all of the apartment doors were wide open and a series of marks like deep cuts about as wide as Torin's hand in the floor trailed in several directions too and from each room.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:13 am

"I promise nothing" *Sky said before looking at the marks, staying at the front do no creature woukd suddenly split the mage in half* "I supose this shpuldnt like how is it now"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:58 am

"Generally there aren't huge gashes in the floor, correct." The mage confirmed as he shined the flashlight on the ground with a concerned frown and asked her "You don't have anything against necromancy and ghosts do you?" he asked as they heard more popping and cracking like bone being dislocated and split; though it was hard to be sure from where.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:45 am

"Im okay with that" Sky said, having grown outside of any Covenant she had no prior experience with that magic she really had no byas
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:01 am

Torin waved a hand which glowed green as he chanted something in a sinister and long forgotten tongue, causing two large and shadowy hounds to seep from the shadows around him that now unfortunately seemed substantially darker even for the dragon; obfuscating her vision a bit. The hounds meanwhile stood a little over waist high to the dragon woman, their body was shadow and their eyes a pure white, while the fangs in their mouths were far too long to be natural. Torin and his hounds looked at the woman with the bulletproof scales to lead the way.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:41 am

She looked at the hounds, a bit surprised, they were clearly not normal, but she marched ahead into the all scratched corridor, ready for a fight.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:55 pm

Instead she bumped right into a particularly annoyed peyton, whose wolf-like eyes were flashing in the dark like head lights. "Excuse you." The she-wolf barked out brusquely, then pushed past the dragon remnant to get to Torin "The hells goin' on around here?! Why's the power out? And what's with  that smell? I was watchin' one of my programs, Bear Grylls was about to drink his own piss again."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:08 pm

"Oh the usual, some kind of monster probably cut the power and is running around in the house somewhere." Torin explained to his favorite grumpy neighbor with a sheepish and apologetic smile "This is sky by the way, she also lives here now." He added motioning to the dragon. Meanwhile in their shadow beast forms that Torin had mentioned to Peyton once or twice; banshee gave a friendly yet slightly yappy bark hello, and specter quietly wagged his tail in greetings. Though they looked different their smell was the same to Peyton, a bit like incense with a hint of dog scent.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:24 pm

"Oh hey Lassie, good to meet you" Sky grinned, her eyes shinning red in the dark as she looked at the shifter. "So you are our other member? A pleasure, now we should center in killing whatever invaded my...fuck. Our home"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:26 pm

She was still utterly in love with those two pups, her frown disappearing for only a second to give them both a big grin, only to immediately return as she turned her attention back to their owner. That wasn't cuz she particularly disliked him or anything, it was just sort of her default expression "Right, I'm gonna stick my boot up its ass." She declared bluntly and folded her muscular arms "Lead the way Frankenstein." All the while she just completely ignored Sky's existence.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:03 am

"I mean I'm not scarred to lead the way or anythings. It's just that everyone else here can probably smell the thing, and see in the dark, and I'm just going to be staggering around randomly in the dark with a flashlight and no idea where it is." Still he wasn't one to back down from a challenge or be called a coward, so did in fact take the lead trying to follow the cuts in the floor. He happened to head for the right room however thanks to his powers of perception; which proved to be most unfortunate as he was also the least equipped to spot and them withstand an attack from the thing. While everyone else saw the creature immediately which could best be described as a giant skeletal centipede perched on the cealing with a woman's face and long black hair; Torin did not. The Necromancer wandered into the room swing his flashlight from side to side until specter processed what was happening and darted forward to tackle him just as the creature dropped from the ceiling, which resulted in Torin's leg being pinned to the floor by a blade like centipede appendage instead of his head. Torin for his part let out a briefly surprised and unmanly yelp before he could process what had happened.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum