Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Below

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The World Below - Page 4 Empty Re: The World Below

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:43 am

Blaise proceeds to ask his question as he put his pants on. "You mentioned the 'branding ritual' earlier, and how you decided against orders to take me to the torture room to apparently do it to me. So, I am going to assume that the orders came from your father and you disobeyed him. Since he doesn't know right? You sure you are not going to get in trouble for that later?" Blaise says as he await for Beast to be ready and to answer his 'concerns', Blaise wondered if he could get dirt on Beast he might even get the big guy himself kill Beast.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:47 am

".... I said I wasn't going to take you right then , I didn't say I would ignore the process entirely , that would be idiotic , an unbranded slave is one that plots against his master , and I can already sense such machinations in your eyes ."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:52 am

Blaise gives Beast a glare, what a fucker. "Well talk about an asshole thing to do, was this your goal all along? Just so you could have me as your slave...? What the fuck man? You could have taken anyone else but you chose a half-breed!?" Blaise says a bit pissed off at the logic that goes inside Beast's head, Blaise almost regrets abandoning his human heart.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:02 pm

"You will be a slave yes , if I tell you to kneel you will kneel if I tell you to kill you will kill if I tell you to wear a purple dress and black high heels and run around the palace singing nursery rhymes.....you will ." He replies coldly affirming Blaise's suspicions as he turns to stare down Blaise , and the lightning demon begins to feel fear "And for these things you will be fed the best of foods , drink the finest wines , wear the most luxurious garments , and if you have me well you shall be loved , and your skin will know no scourge other than my nails along your back and my teeth against your neck , and you shall crush my enemies beneath your feet like a hammer , and aid my allies , and your lust for combat will be slaked.....your every vice and desire granted...for I am no cruel taskmaster , I do not wish for you to break, I only wish for you to bend ."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Blaise gets the sudden chills as Beast stared him down, fear? Why was he feeling fear? Was that not supposed to be gone when he abandoned his human self? Blaise did not like how Beast was going to treat him, just like a dog where he will listen to the master's orders and get to be well fed, taken care of and allowed to 'play'. Damn, but Blaise needs to stay cool with it for now, until he can actually even be a challenge to Beast and end the slavery.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 pm

And that's when he realizes he has been reduced down to his knees , the fear causing him to shake and shiver , yet the Beast's expression softens as he crouches down so they are at eye level and puts a hand to his cheek "And perhaps one day , when you have proven yourself loyal and have served me well , you shall.be set free to do as you wish ." He suggests with a casual shrug " I would hate it if you were to be stubborn , I see so much potential in you , and you are soooo very handsome " He murmurs as he presses his soft supple lips against Blaise's lips in a tantalizingly short kiss .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Blaise after the kiss will just turn his gaze away from Beast, it was truly frightening that Beast could only by staring him reduce him to shake and fall to his knees due to fear. Blaise did not say anything, but perhaps the promise of freedom may help him keep going but... What was the point of all of this then? That he will be encouraged to abandon his old life, serve them for how long and then be set free...? Blaise may never get an answer to his question, since the first time they met, Beast only desired to kill him due to his sad life.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 pm

The Beast sighs and pulls him close , resting the other demon's head against his firm warm chest "You are confused , and angry , and sad , you believe your lot in life has swiftly become rather unfair , your parents were killed , your old life swept away from you by some sadistic hellspawn you'd never met before ,.and now he has dragged you from the very world your were born on to serve as his underling.....a most assuredly sorrowful story , and one I regret dragging you into , even if only microscopically . Yet , you are a new man now , with a new soul , you are young and strong , and handsome , and you're also functionally immortal .....the best you can do now my love, until you are let go from my service , is to make the most of what you do have , do you understand?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Blaise's expression turns mildly sad as his head rested against Beast's chest as he listened, though Blaise is pretty sure that Beast's apology for ruining his previous life is all meant to just control him. So that Blaise will be more cordial in serving Beast if he was 'sorry' for what he did and calm down his rage against him, but Blaise would rather stay on his toes at this one since Beast does not have Blaise's trust and Beast should know this. Blaise moves his head away gently and speaks. "Say whatever you want... But it won't change anything, I can't get my old life back and I am in terms with that fact. But don't try to 'butter me up' with such words, this is all a game to you..." Blaise says a bit spiteful, but he will have to be Beast's slave for now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:42 pm

The Beast sighs and shakes his head "I....I have gone through the same thing." He mutters quietly , pink eyes looking to the floor in such sincere sorrow and shame that it's more than a little surprising "And I...apologize for doing the same to you....I simply hope you do not end up the same as me.....yet I cannot stop what has already begun Blaise ." He replies , the sound of the demon's name feeling almost foreign on his lips .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Blaise looks at him and wonders what was Beast's deal? If he was truly sorry, he would not try to put him down and instead be a friend. Blaise won't trust Beast, no not yet at least. Beast's mood and behavior changes way too much. All of this could be a ploy to just make him more loyal. Blaise did not say anything, he had nothing to say to him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 pm

As Blaise begins to think on it , something comes to mind....The Beast seems to have two different, settings almost...in one , he is relatively kind , compassionate , passive , and tends to give advice. The advice normally dealing with how to live with the second setting , this one is a ruthless , dominating, lustful , sadistic depraved monster. Perhaps this is why his behavior seems to switch so suddenly , he seems to be compartmentalizing his emotions into some form of second personality , one which while desperate to help , is far too weak to keep control for long.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Blaise wonders what to do with Beast, he was just confused at how Beast switched from time to time. Not sure if he is able to even care, his hate for Beast right now runs deep and as he is a true demon now void of his human self lacking the kindness and pity he may have once had. Blaise will just watch for now how all of this will develop, and if he will ever learn to love and care again... "...Whatever... I will just play along anyway, I don't have much of a choice after all..." Blaise says because in truth he did not, he will just see how things go from now on.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:21 pm

It nod "It's strange , I seem to have a knack for telling what a person's feeling , even if I do not understand the feeling itself....yet in you I see something different...you feel...the same as I do." He murmurs chillingly "...You feel nothing, nothing but resentment and hate......Good , I deserve that for what I have done to you , you have every reason to....so I give you a challenge....I challenge you to become strong enough to kill me...in three months.I will train you myself to my utmost , teach you every dark secret , every whispered curse , every lethal strike , if you accept.....and by the end of those three months , we will duel, if you can kill me than you are of course free, if not...then you must give up your grudge and serve me forever.....do you accept?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Blaise raises an eyebrow to that offer, Blaise takes a moment to think... If Beast will train him to fight like a true demon, gain strength to triumph over Beast... He would get the satisfaction of the kill and his freedom, Blaise smirks a little and speaks. "Deal! We shall do it so then, I hope you will make your peace in that time because I don't intend to lose. Meanwhile, I will be as subservient as I can be despite my spite for you until the time comes..." Blaise said accepting, he was confident that he was not going to lose.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:34 pm

He smirks back "Fool , our training will begin tomorrow then! After you are given your new name and bound to me , do not worry though , I do not intend to cheat , when the tie comes for the duel I will let you free of the brand." He declares smugly as with a snap and a flash of green flame he summons some much less revealing clothing for himself . "I hope you will be prepared to serve."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Blaise just stares at Beast, another sudden shift in personality... Beast probably will have to get used to that sort of thing and expect it from Beast, but at least the promise will hold if anything. "Huh... Wait... So what are you going to do exactly? If you think I will sit down quietly and just take your stupid branding ritual you got another thing coming, I will just... Release some electricity at you, see how you like being shocked all the time?" Blaise says in an indifferent tone, hopefully his tone will save him from any disciplinary actions or not.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Yes ,yes you will , now follow me" He replies unfazed and with a point of his enchanted ring , opens up.a wall for an exit .

(Skip!)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Blaise follows him, though he did not like this... Seemed like he was going to hate it.

(Now move on to what happens next.)
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:26 pm

(that was the plan)

Blaise kneels on the circular head of a stone pillar sorrounded by raging fire , hundreds of thousands of dark Glyphs spinning around him at incredible speed , blurring together in a mess of bright red light . His arms are chained to two other great enchanted pillars by Links of molded fire , leaving his bare chest and back exposed to the elements , his very skin shaking with the power that swirls around him , through the vortex of flame steps The Beast , The White Serpent in the dark strides towards Blaise with a sinister grin , hand glowing with black and green light as with his other he roughly grabs a clump of Blaise's hair . Raising the glowing hand to the air he begins to chant words in a language Blaise somehow recognizes , and the sounds of dozens of other voices can be heard as well as the Glyphs from the vortex begin to surround the demon prince's hand making it burn white hot with power . And from the Glyphs four hooded demons appear floating above waving their hands and chanting along in chilling whispers . As they speak burning Glyphs begin to appear along the skin of his back , wracking him with pain as they spread up over his shoulders , to his arms then to his chest and and , until they cover almost all of his skin with burning hissing fire.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Blaise struggles in the chains furiously, he never expected shit like this... He was not okay with it and it was creepy as fuck, who the fuck designed this shit anyway and thought it was a good idea!? Blaise was pretty alerted and upset, he stares at Beast as he steps closer. Blaise just looks all over what was happening in slight worry, this was really getting to him and maybe slightly panicking. As the glyphs appear on his skin and burn the branding on him Blaise just screams and struggles in pain as it was unbearable but there was no escape, he could not get away he could not make the pain stop, all he could do is scream and struggle.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Then with a laugh The Beast slams his burning hand down on Blaise's face , the demon's very flesh hissing and crackling as the magic burns in deep.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Blaise just keep screaming, the face was always a sensitive area and Blaise tried to move his face away from Beast's hand to make the pain stop there at least. He did it more on instinct than actually intending to be hard to handle, he wished this would stop as he felt like he was going to die.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:54 pm

"You are mine!" The Beast declares victoriously as he presses it in deeper , the pain threatening to overwhelm him as the fires flare and the chanting reaches it height , the pillar beginning to shake as the pan intensifies ten folw , to drive him to the brink! And then it all stops ,and Blaise is left kneeling , wracked with agony on the pillar , all the glyphs and fire and chanting gone in an instant. Only the two demons remaining on the pillar surrounded by utter darkness.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Blaise scream from the top of his lungs as the pain only got worse, he was sure he would lose his sanity at this point but finally the pain ended and Blaise was just hanging there a little motionless his head down as he needed to breathe and rest after that horrific experience.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next