Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Below

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The World Below - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Below

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:22 am

Blaise shuts up for now since he is in unfamiliar territory, he proceeds to follow Beast as was requested. Hopefully he will get his answer soon enough...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:28 am

The demon leads him up for a while until they read the top of the staircase , which seems to be in the corner of some remote hall. Perhaps it was some form of dungeon or torture room ? Wasting no time to let Blaise ponder anything Beast gestures for him to follow and get's walking down the shining pristine floor of the hall made from a beautiful jet black marble like surface . The hordes of servants that rush through the halls shrinking and whispering a thousand little courtesies as the demon passes. "I shall explain a bit more " The demon states as they turn a corridor into a balcony hall that allows a view of the outside , which seems to be an endless jet black storming wasteland . "You have the honor of being a resident of the Sable Spire , today you will meet your new master , become acquainted with the citadel , and be given a name worthy of such a....fetching true demon."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:35 am

Blaise catches a glimpse of the world he was in right now, he keeps following Beast and once the guy speaks Blaise answers. "What do you even mean!? I did not agree on any of this!" Blaise says still heated.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:42 am

"It's not your choice , and allow me to explain why" The Beast replies as he abruptly turns to face Blaise "I almost killed you myself , it took you three weeks to recover from what I did to you nisvakaar....yet I am but a cub in comparison to the great black beast that is my father....imagine what he could do to you , were you to resist as you are now...besides...I know of the burning rage you have ,the ravenous desire to rip me to shreds and throw me to the wind , you cannot fulfill it as your are now , I am yet still stronger than you....do you not wish to fulfill this desire? My father can teach you the ways of our kind , make you strong enough to do as you wish with me ....will you let such an opportunity leave you by?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:49 am

Blaise folds his arms and looks down, he was thinking about this options. He was stuck in Hell, Beast was right that he is stronger than him and with that the guys supposed 'father' was even stronger. So if he refuses, he will get killed by the lord of this place. So Beast was right, he didn't really have a choice unless he wanted death. "Egh... Three weeks of being unconscious...? I really don't have a choice, so you force me into servitude in other words... Fine then, if I just get to beat you up and decorate a flag pole with your hide I guess I'll do it!" Blaise says a bit infuriated, but he tried to calm down.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:56 am

He lets out a low chuckle and nods "Now follow me , the sycophants of the court have heard tell of you , a raging beast of lightning from the upper world , tamed by the prince of the dark realm , quite the tale isn't it.?" He smirks darkly as without further ado he ascends a set of stairs and pushes open the massive black door with an arm the massive doors swinging open dramatically as he swaggers into the court of cooing nobles , all eyes focused on Blaise as they make their way to the foot of a massive throne. Upon it sits a demon so dark and terrible that Blaise's eyes dare not even look at him and he feels the instinctual need to bow.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:59 am

Blaise just gave Beast a disapproving look about the silly tale, he followed him in and glimpsed at all the nobles. Blaise felt uneasy as the approached the big demon himself, and Blaise just bows down by the sheer pressure in the room. It felt like he had to, which was weird.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:06 am

The Beast bows as well though not nearly as deep as he turns to face the many nobles of the court , demons of all conceivable shapes hues and sizes . "I have returned , from my sojourn on the Upper World , and with me , as a prize to The Lord of the Shadow , I have brought this one...a demon from the upper world , at first weak and timid , yet I saw potential when I coaxed out his rage , and after doing away with his useless excuses for parents , I forged within him the rage that let him become a true demon , a beast of thunder and flame , so might that when he forsook his pathetic human soul and was born anew the shock of it caused the very structure around us to crumble , now I...his rightful scion , surrender him to you my master ." He declares with a small calculated smile , and upon seeing it and hearing the oohs and ahs of the crowd Blaise knows this is all but a show.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:09 am

Blaise found this all so distasteful, he felt like a circus animal at best. He stayed silent as he did not dare to speak unless spoken to, talk about getting the short end of the stick.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:13 am

And then as he looks he sees the true scale of the lavish courtroom , golden intricately cut crystals hanging in the air ,illuminating the six stacked levels of the court , all packed with nobles watching the amazing spectacle below , it wasn't everyday such a story came around after all. Slowly the great terror on the throne lifts his hands and a sound that shakes Blaise to the core rumbles out "...NO ..MY SON , THIS NEW DEMON IS YOUR RIGHTFUL WARD, AND YOU HAVE PROVEN LOYAL , NOT RESISTING THE TEMPTATION OF THE WEAKNESS OF THE UPPER WORLD AND RETURNING SUCH A PRIZE TO ME....YOU MAY KEEP HIM AS YOUR OWN."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:17 am

Blaise feels like he is being treated like a possession, he was not okay with that for now. Not to mention he was stuck with Beast now, the guy he has a burning rage towards and now he is supposed to serve him!? Blaise behaves however since the demon lord if anything, was insanely intimidating to him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:28 am

"Deepest thanks my master .....now...let the festivities commence!" He declares , smile widening just a bit more as he gestures to the crowd of nobles who roar in approval.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:31 am

Blaise gives Beast a slight stare of confusion, he was not one for parties and he just wanted to get out of here.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:40 am

The Beasts' head swims a little as he downs some more of the draught , he is for the most a quiet flustered drunk , the best kind really . Yet he feels a bit different tonight , as he extends his hand once more to the red swirling river of wine that floats above the table his eyes shift to Blaise who seems to be talking to some very attractive succubus intent on getting a piece. Normally Beast would care little for the bed affairs of others , but for some reason as he sees it his smile turns to a frown and he marches right over "Blaise ."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:43 am

Blaise turns his head towards Beast, just looking at Beast made Blaise's mood go down. "Well? What is it? I am kinda busy over here..." Blaise says as he picks up his cup from a nearby table and drinks some of the wine in it, as he has been for some time now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:08 am

After all he knows Blaise is a virgin , and he forged him into a demon regardless , the others may have their taste of the lightning demon later , yet tonight he is his . The Beast smirks , eyes glimmering seductively as he swaggers over and scoops up Blaise's chin in a hand so their eyes can lock "You having a good time ? If so I figure we can find somewhere private and have a better one ." The demon purrs , his voice having lost its frigid tone and now sounding warm and alluring . And he finds his eyes wandering the other demons form at such close proximity , it only confirms his desire to have him. He knows this may be difficult , due to what's happened , but he has to...needs to do this .

So subtly as his hand snakes up Blaise's muscled chest and finds a home along the broad slope of his shoulder he pulls a little closer so that his mouth lies next to the others ear. With an alluring smirk  the demon  whispers , smoky sultry tone snaking up his neck to his ear as a few other nobles turn to watch.  "...Hmmn , and we both know you've a great deal of anger to let out don't we , and we wouldn't want you breaking these two would we ? ....No , you need someone who can handle what you've in store.....and who better to release all of your wroth , all of your lust upon than I handsome ? After all you've voiced the feeling earlier , we both know you wish to dominate me ."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Blaise narrows his eyes as Beast did his thing, Blaise only listened and not really giving much of a reaction but he did notice Beast looking him over. Not to mention the touching, if anything the touching was probably the most obvious sign and as Beast continued with his words he was able to awake Blaise's interest at least a little bit on the way until Beast mentioned how he desires to dominate Beast... A smirk appears to Blaise's face, he was drunk anyway so why the hell not? "Oh really? Guess you do have a point there..." Blaise says as he sets his cup down, Blaise stood up ready to go as he had that smirk on his face. He was looking forward on relieving his anger and lust upon Beast, but a private quarters was needed.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:34 pm

"Just follow me " He remarks.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Blaise proceeds to follow Beast, out of the hall with the party and somewhere more fitting for them to get all rough on each other. Blaise licked his lips on the way there...
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:30 am

The Beast smirks deviously as he leads him on "So since you are inexperienced I shall take the lead."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:15 am

Blaise speaks mockingly. "Says the guy without balls... I'll be fine, it'll come naturally." Blaise says sounding confident, he wanted to put Beast down.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:21 am

"It really doesn't "The Beast replies with a shake of his head.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:21 am

Blaise raises and eyebrow and speaks. "How do you know? Look, you may have had more sex than me, since my account on that is at zero... Despite that, I don't see you being an expert at it. All you know is following orders, like a dog." Blaise says as they keep walking, it was obvious that Blaise did not like Beast.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 am

"Actually my orders were to drag you to a torture chamber and put you through a painful branding ritual. ....but if you'd prefer to do that just say so " He replies snidely " Because if you continue being annoying I'll have no issuue with it."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:21 am

Blaise just makes a small shake of his head and speaks. "Oh? Did the dog learn some independence suddenly...? You seem to have mood swings, you think I don't remember every bit of your creep behavior? But despite you giving me 'mercy' on the whole torture chamber, no, I am not glad nor am I thankful. All I know towards you is the hate from my previous self." Blaise says, as he looked at Beast with eyes full of spite.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next