Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God I hate you

4 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

God I hate you - Page 3 Empty Re: God I hate you

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:27 am

"Son you brutally beat up another student while yelling homophobic slurs at him , all because he was being a smart ass , you.are.suspended." He replies bluntly "Now both of you get out of my office now"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Demetri looked like he was about to argue further, but he got up and stalked out.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Candy follows quickly after him with a sneer "So ..was it worth it?" He asks jeeringly , eyes twinkling with amusement, an expression of pure satisfaction on his face , he's gotten detention many times before it's no big. On the other hand he knows Demetri is from a disciplinarian household , and he delights in knowing that the douchebag is getting exactly what's coming to him.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:32 pm

"Go suck a dick," He responded.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:34 pm

"I'm gay you dumbass that's barely an insult" He replies with a grin that while mocking ,is also honestly rather cute.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:35 pm

"Yes well maybe you'll choke on it," He said, scowling.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:40 pm

"Didn't know you were kinky too twilight" He replies , in-phased with the same grin. "And none of this would have happened if you had just let me call you a shit head , so maybe there's a lesson to this after all"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:43 pm

"Why the fuck would I let you call me a shit head?" He said, teeth clenched.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:44 pm

"Because then you wouldn't be suspended " He replies ,grin growing more and more.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:46 pm

"Do I look like I give a shit about that?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:48 pm

"Uhm , yes..very much in fact " He replies with a nod.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:17 pm

"Well you are dearly mistaken," He replied.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:22 pm

"You're a shit liar you know that?" He replies as he opens the door for both of them .

(Skip?)
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:23 pm

He responded with some scathing remark that I cannot think of right now. 

(sure)
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Candy smiles to himself as he swims slowly across the water , the warmth and gentle current relaxing him as he floats . He just got out of detention , but since his parents aren't mad at him he can do as he pleases. He doesn't even notice a certain vampire enter nearby as he allows all his worries and thoughts to dissipate in the waves. He's dressed in , if one can call it being dressed , some skin tight black swimming leggings that reach his knee with some yellow highlights on the inner thigh . The rest of his body exposed to both view and the water.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Naturally, Demetri had been near enough skinned alive by every single member of his family members, and was not allowed to do jack shit except for the work the school still sends him. So what better thing to do than to do than to sneak out his bedroom window and head to the swimming pool. It was always useful to clear his head.

He entered the pool area with the cocky countenance he always wears like a cloak billowing behind him. What he was actually wearing, though, are your average swimming shorts with like... bumblebees on them.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:56 pm

As he enters he sees quite a sight , quite a sight indeed. Candy , still not noticing his sworn nemesis' arrival ,and wanting a drink from the snack bar slowly lifts himself from the pool ,back to Demetri . Skin and muscle dripping with water as he climbs out slowly , as though he we're in a modelling commercial or something. Then , still not noticing the vampire he turns in Demetri's general direction and stretches a bit to loosen himself up , showing off his lean yet fit abs and pecs , still dripping with water as he looks over to the snack bar and gives a grin of desire , the snack bar happens to be right behind Demetri. Biting his lip with anticipation he begins to make his way over , eyes still seemingly glued to the vampire as he struts.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Demetri just happened to glance around, but his eyes narrowed on a very attractive back that was sexily raising from the water. He had not yet recognised who the back belonged to, and so just stood there staring. When the sexy back turned, however, Demetri recognised him immediately. And yet... He could not tear his gaze away from that surprisingly lean torso. He swallowed hard when he saw the fey making his way towards him, unaware his goal was the snack bar behind him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Candy waves over to the guy at the bar , though he seems to be waving at Demetri with just the sexiest grin . Hips swaying just enough to catch attention as he continues walking towards the snack bar , however just as he seems to be about to swoop right over to Demetri and pull him into a kiss. He passes him and swiftly buys a lemonade for himself , only noticing the other person afterwards , as his eyes move up the figures form he can't help but smirk and who could this hunk a dunk be , however as his eyes scroll up to the brown side shaved hair , and add that up with the pale skin a frown grows. This asshole...wait ..was he , staring at him the whole time ? He had just barely noticed someone's eyes on him as he was walking but he'd paid it no mind. A red blush grows over his face as he just slips past him , hoping to the heavens above the vampire won't confront him. Because right now , with those hunky arms out and the shirt off , he's not equipped for snark to snark combat.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 pm

When Candy's lips neared Demetri's, as if for a kiss, Demetri's mind went in overdrive. He could feel the faint brush of the fey's breath, smell the hint of pine needles and wood that wafted from the forest dweller. His breath hitched, eyes unblinking and unmoving from his lips. He was fairly sure he was currently having hear failure, but he just... couldn't care. When Candy moved, however, the cold air seemed to slap Demetri in the face, and his body immediately craved the warmth Candy had brought, even for those few milliseconds. He remained very still after Candy passed, only catching a brief glimpse of the fey's blush. He is fairly sure his body has forgotten how to body.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Candy gets away as quick as possible , mind racing as he realizes how close he had gotten to the vampire , and all the smells and sounds begin rushing back . The wafting smell of roses and mahogany that spun around the vampire's skin , the rushed breath , the look in his eyes , of shock , fear , and of desire. His skin sets aflame as he realizes all of this and quickly scooted over to his chair . Cursing himself for the thought looking in the back of his thoughts , that thought being " I want him too".
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:59 pm

All of a sudden, Demetri's expression shifted, eyes clouding over with that familiar anger, directed at both Candy and himself. His fists clenched, nails digging into his palm enough to hurt, and her tore his eyes back to the pool. He loosed a breath through his teeth, and dove into the water. The refreshing liquid felt great against his skin, but he could not expell the image of Candy from his mind. The way his muscles rippled as he pulled himself out of the water... No. This is wrong; he cannot think of these things.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Candy's blush remains , though he sees the expression returned , eventually though the same expression begins to come over his own visage , of anger . He doesn't care if this guy wants him , or is cute , this is the same guy who beat him up and bruised his ribs not two days ago! And yeah he knows that's all self hatred but if the guy wants to hate himself why shouldn't Candy join in? He looses a sharp breath through his nose as his eyes turn from gentle to flinty in a millisecond , the blush remaining though accompanied by a frown.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Demetri aggressively swims laps of the pool, only stealing the occasional glimpse of Candy out of the water. God, how he detested the guy. How dare he make him feel this way about him. But even as he thinks these, he knows they aren't exactly true. He can't truly hate the guy. But he can tell himself he does. Who he hates more, however, is himself. What will his family think? His friends? The school? He can never tell anyone. And Candy caught him staring at him. Oh, god, he is going to tell everyone.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Eventually Candy makes his way back into the pull , swiftly going underwater so he doesn't have to hold a gaze with a vampire. The anger quickly fades replaced by pity , he wants to over there , he wants to stop him mid lap , pull him close and tell him it's okay. He doesn't know where it's all coming from but he knows it's there , he wants to help him , so badly it hurts , so badly it over shadows all of the fear and the nerves and the desire. So badly he finds himself rising above the water , so badly he finds himself walking over to the vampire , the angry expression gone . He's not even in control anymore as he walks right over to him and puts a hand on his shoulder , and without his consent his lips utter the words "Stop it....you're just fine".
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: