Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries) - Page 5 Empty Re: A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries)

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Chris nods in approval and jogs back over to Leo "I'm really sorry , she hasn't gotten any sleep and she's basically a zombie right now, on any other day she'd be tons of fun" He explains with a sheepish laugh.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries) - Page 5 Empty Re: A wee cheeky bit of danger (with a side of fries)

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:24 pm

"Gives me an excuse to return," Leo replied, with a slight grin.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:26 pm

"Are you going to leave?" Chris asks with a look of disappointment "Like right now?"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:28 pm

"Oh, no, no," He replied, feeling a flush of fuzziness as Chris looked so ridiculously disappointed. "I'm sure I can stay for longer... I that's okay?"
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Chris's face immediately lights up "Of course!" He says with perhaps more enthusiasm than he had hoped .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:33 pm

Leo grinned. Awk bless him, he's so adorable. He just wanted to snog the face off him.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Chris wouldn't mind that one bit "Besides I'm sure by the time you leave you'll have more than enough reasons to come back " He states with a flirtatious smirk.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:42 pm

That smirk might just kill him. He stood, making his way purposely over towards Lu. "I'm sure I will," He replied, a little cheeky side smile played on his lips as he planted a kiss on Chris' cheek.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Chris is on fire , he can literally feel this guys adorable stubble grazing his cheek "Stop it" He replies with a laugh , although he obviously doesn't mean it.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Leo grinned, before doing it on his other cheek, and on the tip of his nose, then forehead, then finally he focused his attention on the lips.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Chris is turning to liquid right now , he's not going to last very much longer if Leo keeps this stuff up, but he's pretty sure if he was gonna die for any reason ,this would be what he'd want. He's pretty sure he could melt an ice cube with his face alone.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Leo just continues because apparently he is determined to turn Chris gelatinous.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Chris simply melts into Leo's arms , kissing back with equal passion as he pulls him closer .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:22 pm

Leo's hands roamed Chris' sides, bracing against his back, as he deepened the kiss. Soon, his fingers found the edge of Chris' shirt, finger tips brushing toned skin. It was a not-so-subtle hint, but he didn't go any further until Chris said yay or nay as he was respectful like that.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Chris 's hands meet his there and he quickly unbuttons his shirt and tosses it away , once again the feeling that he's been waiting forever for this comes over him as his hands once again run through that silky silver hair.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Leo grinned, pulling away for a moment to just appreciate those abs bro.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Chris just smirks , slowly subtly pulling Leo towards his bed room.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Leo had forgotten how to form words again, so he didn't protest when Chris led him to his room. Not that he wanted to protest anyway, because goddamn those abs bro. And just Chris. How hot his he, like jesus christ.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:45 pm

As soon as the door is closed  Chris takes control , his hands infiltrating Leo's shirt and taking it off for him all while maintaining their kiss, as soon as that's down he makes short work of his own pants and in a few short moments the two of them are in nothing but underwear.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Leo had no idea how he did that all so fast, but it wasn't like he was complaining.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:52 pm

They aren't exactly in the bed yet , but the kiss has gone places , while one of Chris's hands is still lovingly running through Leo's hair the other is (At the risk of being lewd) is well...is just fondling Leo's cock ,and Chris's mouth is now dropping little butterfly kisses all along the silver haired beauties neck. Chris is rather obviously experienced at this.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Leo's head was tipped back slightly, lips parted as soft sighs and moans escaped. His hands were gently clutching at Chris' body, slowly lowering to reach his goal: that ass.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Chris grins , whispering sweet nothings in between every kiss as the fondling hand , sick of the thin barrier between it and Leo's dick infiltrates the silver haired boys underwear .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Leo was fairly certain one would be fry eggs on his skin. Now he was completely gelatinous due to the workings of the skilled dude's hands.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Slowly but surely Chris drops to his knees an evil grin on his face as he licks his lips , and quickly relieves Leo's boxers "Wow ,so excited already ?" He asks his voice coming out in a smooth husky purr .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next