Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws in space

5 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Outlaws in space - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaws in space

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:53 pm

The guards were all extremely.well armed, on a prison ship in nowhere space with some of the deadliest convicts in the galaxy of course they were all packing heat, and riot shields,  the occasional plasma thrower which would eliminate any prisoners caught in its short range blasts,  couple shock rifles too, and actually rifles,  soon the prisoners were being thrown into a rather large cell with two bunk beds and one toilet, their chains inflame themselves from everyone's wrists but an energy field shuts them in before they can try anything
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Hexon once in a cell goes to the far corner of the place trying to look as small as possible, he didn't trust other prisoners and he was afraid that due to his small size they will hurt him.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:22 pm

"IT'S SO ADORABLE! " Exclaimed the teen who looked hyper like he had just chugged a gallon of red bull as he ran over to inspect the "adorable"  creature in the corner, asking "Who are you? I'm Timmothy!"

Kendar meanwhile just dusted himself off and headed for one of the bottom bunks
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:32 pm

He finds the grinning guy from earlier leaning against the wall of his cellb"wonder how long itll take for me to get out this time?" He mutters .
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:33 pm

(What the fu-!? XD )

Hexon got startled by the teens reaction but soon got over it, but he still wondered why the teen was so excited about his supposed 'adorableness'. He asked who he was so guess he should introduce himself, he spoke in a slight pitched voice but not too much. "I am... Hexon... And I am not adorable..." Hexon stepped out from the corner towards Timmothy as he felt that this person was no threat to him but not sure understanding what was his deal.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

"Yes you are" Timmothy chuckled resisting the urge to pet it "so what are you anyway? " he wonder poking hexen slightly
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Hexon was just kinda standing there as Timmothy poked him, he didn't really mind as he didn't know if that was some form of interaction to others from his type. "You don't know? I am an Oevult, my species live in a civilization where we parasite on others to do our daily things. We maybe be small, but we can hijack bigger creature to do our bidding. What about you...? And I must repeat; I am not adorable." Hexon said as he waited for an answer.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:58 pm

(I shall wait for kilo)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Genii immediately found a wall to lean on, and crossed her arms with a scowl on her face. She avoided all eye contact with everyone, merely stared absently at the far wall. She was quite surprised they didn't remove her prosthetics, especially the eyepiece which appeared easiest to take off, but really it was wired into her brain. The eye wear somewhat resembled Widowmaker's, but cut in half and over her left eye.
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Pariah strolls into Genii's cell casually waving as she climbs into the top bunk "So pretty lady ,what you in for ?" She asks smirking ,she's broken out of worse prusins than this before.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:18 pm

(Strolls into her cell? They're in one cell, with an energy field between them and the rest of the cell block)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:40 pm

"Me I'm an escaped Psion from the mars colony" Timmothy said and just shook his head at the creature in clear disagreement. Towards the creatures last statement. "It's not even an opinion, from a purely objective standpoint you meet all the qualities ny race classifies as adorable."

Kendar wore  a worried frown on his face, it wasn't the guards or the visible defenses that made this ship the toughest in the galaxy,  no one has escaped yet, thanks to things like hidden turrets with lethal ammunition hidden in the walls, "laser wire" defense grids that cut would be escapees to neatly sized chunks, the fact that there is nowhere to escape to, all the shuttle's and escape pods could all be detonated remotely from the ships bridge if stolen, and the fact that they were held in nearly impenetrable cells that were never opened. The only way they could escape would be if all these systems failed due to a serious engine failure... maybe he could make it happen, but he'd need to interface with it directly. .. there needed to be a ventilation shaft somewhere in here, maybe that small creature could squeeze through it and make it to the engine
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:43 pm

"Stealing and selling military contraband " Tim replies as he looks to his fellow cell mates "How bout we all get in a circle and introduce ourselves wh? Seems like we'll be in here for a while may as well"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Hexon listened to what Timmothy said, a Psion for no less? But Hexon still didn't approve of Timmothy calling him 'adorable', he sighted as Timmothy explained it to him and wondered what next? "Right, right... Do whatever you want then, if that is how you see things from your perspective I guess I can't really argue... But if you are a Psion, what did you even do to end up in this situation?" Hexon asked Timmothy, he was interested why a Psion would be taken to jail.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:02 pm

"Shoplifting"  Timothy chuckled at the little creature and stood in the circle to introduce himself looking hyper and cheerful 

Kendar spoke up to agree with the persons idea "good idea maybe if we know what we're all capable of we can find a.way out of this dump"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Pariah nods "I'm Pariah ,intergalactic bounty hunter , domestic terrorist and gun runner"
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiloSasha Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Genii shot the woman who approached her a dirty look. Well, it was the look she had been wearing all day, so it wasn't like it was really personal. She was about to mutter a scathing response about how she should mind her own business, but decided against it when one of the men folk declared that they all should get to know each other a bit more. Well then, she didn't see the harm in revealing it. The other's excuses seemed a bit tame for such a high security prison. "Genii," she said by way of introduction; it was pronounced like 'gen-eye'. "I blew up a dwarf planet, and killed all its citizens," The young woman said this with a soft monotone voice, her tone held no boasting nor regret.

Last edited by KiloSasha on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
KiloSasha
KiloSasha
Level 5

Lover : myself
Experience : 15142

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:16 pm

Hexon stepped forward and spoke. "I am Hexon, I think they used the words 'identity theft' when I was in front of the judge." He said to the others, not sure of the point.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:19 pm

"I'm Timmothy Lawrence, Psion. I traveled to terra without the proper papers, and stole a candy bar..."  The young teen said honestly" it turns out they take crimes committed by unregistered psions very seriously on terra..."

Kendar waited for the others to speak first
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:20 pm

"Tamerine 'Tim' Tashun ,pun intended,I'm in here for conning a military warship from under a navy officer ,and then using it to wipe out a nearby Federation blockade?
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:34 pm

"Oh you're tim? I'm named Tim, good to meet you dude" Timmothy said to the other tim

"I'm Kendar, and I'm here for... crimes" there seemed to be a few folks here with a grudge against the federation he didn't need to let on he was ex federation military "Anyway, I've got an idea. Hexon how are you at sneaking through ventilation shafts?"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Hexon looked at Kendar as he spoke to him, Hexon tilted his body a bit and spoke. "A ventilation shaft? You mean those holed in buildings where air goes through them? I can manage I guess... Someone has to push me in though." Hexon responded, he wondered why Kendar asked that.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:47 pm

"Well. ..." Kendar said.as he reached into his mouth and pulled a tiny cylinder from between his teeth. "If you can get this to any terminal with access to the ship's mainframe, can use it to interface with it, and put in a virus that shuts down the ship's systems, then we'd just need to run and fight like hell for the escape pods"
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Hexor reached his tentacle for the thing to grab it, he looked at it and the looked back at Kendar. "I can manage that, put me in a ventilation shaft then..." Hexor went closer to Kendar and waited him to pick him up.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:57 pm

Kendar began looking and found the shaft,under one of the beds, but he could see the ventilation shaft was welded shut and motioned to Geni" you, destroyer of worlds, think one of your metal appendages could get this open? "
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next