Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends or Foes?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friends or Foes? Empty Friends or Foes?

Post by Koyu Tue May 07, 2019 12:22 pm

There was a storm happening in the flow of mana where the worlds resided, but go unaffected by it, during such times no new invaders would come for some time but worlds were conquered so fast no one would notice it happen as they were already knee deep in invaders and forced into slavery. However, there was some with no knowledge what was on the other side of the portal went inside and caught up by the storm, helplessly at the mercy of its flow thrown around until they stumble through an open doorway and fall into another world, Erias, a newly conquered world.

For what and how they got themselves inside the portal remains to be explained...

Tibius regretted going into the strange hole in the sky to see where the invaders were coming from when he escaped, his wings were worthless here as he was blown around until it all settled as he was falling from the sky of a world unfamiliar to him. Flapping his wings to not fall down and get splattered on the ground he gently lands on this new land, feeling lost and alone, unsure where to go or what to do as a stranger in the land of Erias.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Friends or Foes? Empty Re: Friends or Foes?

Post by Tiran22 Tue May 07, 2019 2:07 pm

Amitiel would be on a free fall, moving and turning on the air as she fell, the powerful winds of the storm that had forced her inside that portal throwing the warriorfrom side to side to the point where she didnt know what was up and down. But suddenly she would fall from between the clouds, and she would see the ground,moving to fall on her feet. The power armor hirtted the ground like a hammer, and the Thunder Warrior rose to her feet holding her bolter, ready to open fire in any enemy
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Experience : 512

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 08, 2019 12:32 am

Aden did not fall through a portal presumably because Erias was his home planet so that wouldn't make much sense at all. Instead he had become separated from the regular military units during the retreat after the first rather disastrous battle against strange invading creatures. He was on edge after having encountered the undocumented creatures that had appeared with no warning to attack the the local garrison, and was lost in the woods with only his constructs and weapons for company. A sudden explosive thud came from nearby as something heavy hit the the ground just beyond the brush out of site, the unfamiliar sound of a burst of automatic grenade launcher fire that followed soon after made Aden dive for cover.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 1:25 am

Tibius had seen something else fall from the portal, watching it fall some distance away and the thud was loud enough for even for him to hear. Tibius is unsure if they are just part of the invasion force or someone other like him, he would carefully head over there and climb the local trees to observe carefully.

He finds the Thunder Warrior, it didn't look like the invaders armor at all so perhaps they were a friend? He carefully descended down from the tree along the trunk while observing the armored warrior and spoke. "Are you gonna hurt me?" He asks meekly.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 4:03 am

Amitiel instantly aimed at the creature, as her armor identified her surroundings "Identify yourself!" Never had she seen a creature like that, it could be one of the many bio weapons that the Callidian Tsardom had created to battle the Imperium, but those aberrations never asked friend or foe, not only that, the armor detected changes on the air and gravity of the planet
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 4:08 am

Tibius flinched a bit and took a few steps back upwards at the tree as she had aimed him. "I-identify? I am called Tibius, a Yuhroon Nulva, from Vorasil. But this place isn't Vorasil..." Tibius said and stayed still, this stranger looked dangerous.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 4:14 am

Amitiel slightly lowered the bolter, that creature was clearly not one of the bio weapons "Amitiel Stormwolf of the second company of the Thunder Wolves Legion, servants of the Alfather and the sword of the Imperium, what is this place?"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 4:18 am

Tibius started coming down again. "I don't know what any of that means and I don't know where we are either, these trees are so small too... These are trees right?" Tibius put his feet on the ground and stood there looking at the armored individual, perhaps they both were stranded in an alien world and could help each other? "I saw you fall from the hole in the sky, I fell from there too, I was escaping some slavers and trying to see where the invaders came but that place was pure chaos that threw me here." Tibius said hoping they could form an alliance.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 4:24 am

Amitiel would look up into the skies "We detected an anomaly near the Fang, our fortress, and I was sent to investigate, I entered a blizzard and fell into a light. Next thing I know im falling from the sky"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 4:28 am

"So then you are lost, like me, neither of us belong here. You wouldn't happen to know anything about the armored invasion forces and their leader that I think they called Lord Mato?" Tibius proceeded to ask her, he wanted any information he could get to make it stop.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 4:38 am

"Armored invasion? No, we havent met this Mato you speak of. Why?" Amitiel asked, checking all her gear. If she was in fact lost she was in trouble, as she wouldnt be able to get more ammo
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 4:48 am

Tibius begins to explain. "My kind lived happily in my homeworld of Vorasil, that's what we all called it collectively. My tribe and others were just minding our own business when this hole opened in the sky and these armored invaders started pouring out and attack us, they were too powerful and our weapons didn't make a dent on their armor so we had no choice but to surrender. They started making plans on how to use us as slaves and collect resources from our world, I found an opening and escaped. I flew into the hole to see where the invaders had come from and perhaps resolve the situation but then I just got spun around in there and now I am here... I was wondering if you knew anything about this and perhaps, help?" Tibius pleaded, telling her his story as his people were probably now miserable.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 4:54 am

"What type of weaponary do these invaders have? And what did your people used to fight?" She asked, no really that worried for the destiny of his race. Not because she disliked them or anything, but more for pure pragmatism, she didnt have a say on the legions name, so she couldnt bring the help of her brothers and sisters. But if that invading force was in any way a threat to Terra she would face them in battle, no matter how grim the situation would be.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 4:59 am

"Well uh, they had these glowing swords, whips, axes, hammers and spears... Some strangely shaped thing with glowing parts too and it had a hole in the front shooting some bright lights... We only had swords, spears, axes, hammers and bows made of wood, stone and bone... We couldn't even scratch them, they were invincible!" Tibius explained the best he could, hoping she would understand.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 5:04 am

Indeed she did, as a grin appeared in her face. For the looks of it, the enemy had power weapons, and plasma or laser guns "Yes, we also know of this technology" she would nod. Then her grin disappeared, those were worthy oponents, but she was still alone, and with not a big amount of supplies. If the mighty bolter could take them out with a single shot, she would still be only capable of killing a couple of hundreds before she runned out of ammo.
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 5:07 am

"You do? How can I defeat them then? Please, help me and my people!" Tibius pleaded wanting advice from her to save his tribe.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 5:11 am

"You cant" Amitiel answered "not with stones and arrows, you had no chance to beat them. You would need several thousands of years of technological evolution to be able to face them"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 5:17 am

Tibius looked shocked, he frowned and looked sad. "I... I can't do anything...? So my people will remain as slaves...?" Tibius felt despair, was this it? His journey ending before it could even start? No, it cannot be, he can't accept this! "But there must be away! You, you have the tools needed, share them with us!" Tibius said staring right at her with pleading eyes, but she had no idea how to get back home anyway even if she could give the Yuhroon Nulva a fighting chance.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 5:27 am

"The Imperium wouldnt give weapons and war tech to your people, even if I knew how to go back to Terra." She replied, looking down at him "And I am only one, I doubt I will be able to take down an entire army"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Wed May 08, 2019 5:33 am

"There has to be something I and you can do! I can't just abandon my people, what if they come for yours next?" Tibius questioned, however, neither could get back to their home easily and ask help to defeat the invaders but perhaps they could find more information about the whereabouts of their leaders? He can't do this alone but perhaps she could join him? "Look, let's join forces." Tibius says plainly.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 5:40 am

"Yes, that would be the best, at least untill we know more of this plae" Amitiel said
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 08, 2019 6:27 am

"Hold it right there trespassers this is the sovereign soil of the cowan..." Aden stood up from the brush aiming what looked like a pistol at them before swiftly lowering it at the sight of the giant in massive armor also holding a formidable weapon and stammering "Uh... never mind welcome honored guests..."
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 6:35 am

The Thunder Wolf aims at him "identify yourself"
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Wed May 08, 2019 6:38 am

"Adem uh... I'm from here, I uh build things..." Stammered the Arcanist who was somewhere between staring in horror at the giant feral woman aiming a weapon at him, and checking her out.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran22 Wed May 08, 2019 6:41 am

There wasnt much of her body to check, due the fact that if it wasnt for the voice she could pass for a man, the helmet not letting him see her face
Tiran22
Tiran22
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum