Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caravan of The Broken Cage

2 posters

Go down

Caravan of The Broken Cage Empty Caravan of The Broken Cage

Post by LaChambirdie Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:54 pm

As more and more supernaturals seep into the half abandoned city of Springview, the Changed want their piece of the pie and have begun scouting out the area, perhaps simply as another stop on their routes, or perhaps as a place to establish a new Freehold. In order to properly portray this we need NPC's, to show the growing numbers of changed entering the city and the effect they have on the general supernatural population. Here are the roles we need NPC'S for.

Huntmaster: The captain of the warriors of the caravan, organizing hunts against their enemies and those who transgress their law. Often a member of the Path of Honor.

Elder: Mystically inclined and ancient by the standards of the Changed, who teaches the ways of Contracts, Pledges, and Vows to others.

Goblin Merchant: An oppurtunistic salesman and captain of commerce among the changed, who holds a place of influence in the fantastical Twilight Markets.

Scouts: Those who scope out a city that a caravan or freehold has interest in, these would be the youngest, or scrappiest of the Changed.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Caravan of The Broken Cage Empty Re: Caravan of The Broken Cage

Post by Koyu Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:24 am

I am always ready to play an NPC, I just wonder if it would still be okay despite me not being awake same time as you guys to RP through it. I am mostly open at weekends as I sleep long and stay up late.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Caravan of The Broken Cage Empty Re: Caravan of The Broken Cage

Post by LaChambirdie Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:31 pm

I won't mind.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin