Turning Supernatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Displeased Customer

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Displeased Customer - Page 2 Empty Re: Displeased Customer

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:02 pm

Cyrus was still behind the counter reading as he always seemed to be, he must not go out much.
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Experience : 35296

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Netarr enters the shop and plops the sword on the counter. "Got the sword and here is the rest of the payment, now do your thing." Netarr said smiling as he was excited.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Race : Vampire
Experience : 15848

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:20 pm

"I'll need to keep it over night, come back tomorrow." The witch said with a nod as he looked it over
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:24 pm

"Oh, okay then." Netarr said and leaves the witch to do their magic in peace, he goes home excited for tomorrow like a kid on Christmas eve. He really wanted that sword... he lived at a small slightly trashy apartment with a small kitchen and a small bathroom with a toilet and a shower, he had a TV at least but slept on a mattress. Could be worse, at least he kept the place somewhat clean, thought today he will eat yesterdays chicken for dinner and flick the TV open and watch some stupid shit there for entertainment.

Last edited by Koyu on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Regent Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:35 pm

(oh no not yet, why don't you go ahead and describe his home and the start of his evening there)
The Lord Regent
The Lord Regent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:09 pm

However he began to notice something strange as he watched the TV, the lights in the house were beginning to flicker, and though he could swear he'd made sure the shower was off he could still hear the pitter patter of water drops...in fact it was growing steadily louder.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Race : Demon
Experience : 26939

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Netarr raised an eyebrow, he put his plate of yesterdays chicken down on the floor to examine his apartment. The lights had flickered, maybe a problem in distribution but his shower? Checking that shit out right now, so he gets to it and walks to his bathroom door and opens it and looks inside, his left hand taking the form of a serrated blade for his safety.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:22 pm

As soon as he opened the door he was met with a flood of water, a massive wave splashing out and bowling the demon over, sending him crashing to the floor! Quickly this unnatural flood filled the entirety of his apartment until the water rose to the ceiling, his tables and chair floating up from the floor! Yet strangely enough the TV seemed to be working just fine and his toaster didn't seem to be exploding?

What Netarr probably more important was that there was no air, and as a demon inhabiting a human form Netarr needed that just like anyone else, if he didn't find a source soon he would surely drown. That would be quite the fate, found drowned on the soaked living room floor one's own apartment.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Netarr was not expecting this, an unnatural flood in his apartment, filled to the brim! His left hand shifted back to normal and he starts swimming, trying to swim to the front door and open it, he needs air after all and nothing else mattered right now.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:35 pm

The door handle wouldn't even turn as he touched it though, the door remaining firmly shut! As he held his breath his lungs began to scream for air more and more, not used to this long without oxygen. Slowly his muscles grew sluggish, his eyelids began to droop and then as his lungs clamored for air, everything went dark. And as the young demon seemingly drifted off into oblivion the last thing he heard was an eery song entering his ears.

Yet as he drifted into the inky blackness awaiting him he felt something calling him to open his eyes and breath, to wake up! Would the demon listen or would he drift off into eternal slumber?
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Netarr would panic as the door did not budge and he was running out of air, how could this happen...? Netarr, a demon now drowning in his own apartment as everything became dark, he was giving up on life... Then he heard it, to wake up? To open his eyes? To breathe...? Then in an instant his eyes fluttered open and he gasped for air, taking deep breaths and trying to look where he was, was he still home? Was he okay? Or was he dead?
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Netarr found himself spitting up water as he awoke, lying on his back on the soaked carpet of his little apartment. As he awoke the first thing that hit him was the smell, the smell of the sea of the ocean filled the entire room. In fact even his very skin smelled of salt water and sand. The next was the sound, a beautiful, wistful, wailing song that echoed through the room, pulsing through the very floor. The next and probably most important was the figure now standing near his television. She was tall and slim, her skin a deep shining umber, her face angular and beautiful, eyes dark and cruel and staring down on him with a mix of intrigue and derision. In her hand was silver trident that crackled with a blue flame and tipped on the bottom end with a blade. "So you finally wake, imps these days I swear" Her voice was a deep and dangerous contralto, echoing out through the room with a reverb like effect. This was a demon, a true demon, not a newly escaped Imp like Netarr..and her presence meant one thing, trouble.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Netarr felt annoyance as he was wet, his home was wet, his mouth tastes of salt water. He stares at the stranger in his apartment, the cause of this, that woman almost killed him! However, she was also a demon, he could sense it and that she was way older and power than him. "Who the hell are you?" He asks annoyance prominent in his voice.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:06 pm

"I'd ask you the same, or more accurately who the hell you think you are." She replied, sinister smile on her face "Get up boy, have some self respect for Lucifer's sake." She ordered, and he felt himself unnaturally compelled to do so.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Netarr felt the need to stand up, that was weird, so he did, not cool. "I think I am Netarr, a demon, that's who I think I am. Stop asking stupid questions and get out of my apartment." Netarr tells her angry at her presence.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:13 pm

Nemorah tried to hold back her laughter, she really did, even bit her lip, but eventually she just couldn't hold it back and let out a cackle of laughter "...Oh..Oh that was good." She remarked, wiping an imaginary tear from her dark colored eye "A demon right? That's what you think you are....well how about you start acting like one hmmn? Because I've been watching you for a little bit now and I gotta say it's goddamn appalling. Robbing people with your powers in broad daylight? Trying to steal souls off pampered Djin? Yeesh all you new escapees just act like a bunch of degenerate numbskulls."

Last edited by Cthulhu on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:17 pm

Netarr didn't like her laughing at him and the things he does, did she really see him as a fool? How annoying, his pride would not allow this. "Stop acting like you are better than me!" He shouts as his arms turn into blades and he tries to charge her and slice her, that should shut her up.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:25 pm

"Oh wow you really are dumb." She replied as before he could even finish his charge he found the blades of her trident centimeters from his throat.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Netarr of course stopped right there, he was still angry and not understanding why this other demon was in his home. "Why are you here anyway!? Just to make fun of me!?" He asks, he just wanted to chill in his apartment as normal.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Nemorah tisked audibly , quickly withdrawing her trident from his neck "No, though I do find that amusing, I'm here to fix you."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Netarr just gives her a confused look. "Fix me? What the hell does that mean? I am perfect in every way already, there is nothing to fix. So leave." He said sternly and pointing to the front door.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:40 pm

A sharp pain stung across his face as the back of the demon's hand collided firmly with it "Perfection? You live in a shitty apartment in Ghost Town scrounging souls off the homeless and desperate...it's pathetic to see one who was once part of Lucifer's Horde in conditions like this." She replied, her voice sharp and cold as a blade.
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:49 pm

Netarr held the hurt spot with his hand, the bitch had slapped him. "Hey, what did you expect? A fancy apartment fit for a movie star? Hell no, I do what I need to survive, why do you need to criticize all I do?" Netarr asked, he was not getting this.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChambirdie Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:53 pm

Her brows furrowed ever so slightly at this "Because you're acting like a human, and not even the good kind, like a punk....And you, and all of our kind are more than that."
LaChambirdie
LaChambirdie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyu Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:00 pm

"What am I supposed to do with that? Look here lady, most of us are just living life as best we can in the conditions granted to us. Perhaps your expectations are too high and the problem is you, not leave." Netarr says just trying to get this demoness to leave him alone.
Koyu
Koyu
Level 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: